Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My new H2 pics..... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37079)

kchummer 03-23-2009 03:52 AM

My new H2 pics.....

what u all think?? I love white so went w/ this one w/ a little bling...lol

Tex_h2 03-23-2009 03:59 AM

Re: My new H2 pics.....

Is that a body kit? And is the front bumper sagging a bit...

Looks good...different, unique

frenzy1 03-23-2009 07:23 AM

Very special ! I like it !!

kchummer 03-23-2009 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tex_h2
Is that a body kit? And is the front bumper sagging a bit...

Looks good...different, unique

These are aftermarket fiberglass bumpers that were custom painted the same as factory.....the front is not sagging, has an absorber in between the new bumper and existing body so if there's flex from offroading it can move a little....I still have all the stock bumpers as well, I'm just not a fan of all that plastic....liked these aftermarket ones....adds a little different look than the norm...lol

splne1 03-23-2009 04:55 PM

OK now throw a big lift on it and some big meats underneath:D LOOKS GOOD!!

HummBob 03-23-2009 10:52 PM

Nice!!!

NewHummerGuy 03-24-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchummer
These are aftermarket fiberglass bumpers that were custom painted the same as factory.....the front is not sagging, has an absorber in between the new bumper and existing body so if there's flex from offroading it can move a little....I still have all the stock bumpers as well, I'm just not a fan of all that plastic....liked these aftermarket ones....adds a little different look than the norm...lol

Looks good I like white as well. But..........

"the front is not sagging, has an absorber in between the new bumper and existing body so if there's flex from offroading"

I doubt that baby will be flexing much offroad:beerchug:

kchummer 03-24-2009 04:15 AM

Thanks!

Boss Hoss 03-24-2009 07:04 PM

Personally im not a big fan of the front bumper, but everything else looks nice. Is the truck lowered or perhaps does is just look lower b/c the trim is painted?

kchummer 03-25-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boss Hoss
Personally im not a big fan of the front bumper, but everything else looks nice. Is the truck lowered or perhaps does is just look lower b/c the trim is painted?

No, it's not lowered...maybe the 22" Metal ICE rims and tires make it look like it....definatly looks better in person though!....:D

H3slate 03-25-2009 04:53 PM

Looks good! Enjoy.

wingn69 03-25-2009 08:47 PM

I like the rims they look good not sure about bumper but you have chrome we like that...:clapping:

Boss Hoss 03-25-2009 09:36 PM

Quote:

No, it's not lowered...maybe the 22" Metal ICE rims and tires make it look like it....definatly looks better in person though!....:D

Dont get me wrong, i think it is a nice looking rig. I like the painted trim, the white color with the blacked out windows and the tasteful bling. I woudl ditch the front bumper and put on more aggressive tires but that doesnt mean its not a nice looking rig, just my very specific taste.

cybercesar 04-04-2009 06:19 AM

what size tires are those?

OrangeCrush 04-05-2009 01:47 AM

Quote:

These are aftermarket fiberglass bumpers that were custom painted the same as factory.....the front is not sagging,

No disrespect but after being in the bodyshop business for 25 years, I'm here to tell you the frt cover is not sagging, it's not put on worth a ****.

Who told you about it being able to flex? If it was the bodyshop that installed it, you should kick them in the balls.

Take your truck to a bodyshop and have them mount it correctly. (unless of course you're happy with it)

Mark

HummerJim 04-05-2009 02:20 PM

Nice H2! I'm not a bling man, but I like the bling on white Hummers!:perfect10s:

twenty2 04-05-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
No disrespect but after being in the bodyshop business for 25 years, I'm here to tell you the frt cover is not sagging, it's not put on worth a ****.

Who told you about it being able to flex? If it was the bodyshop that installed it, you should kick them in the balls.

Take your truck to a bodyshop and have them mount it correctly. (unless of course you're happy with it)

Mark

I agree with Mark! Kick em in the balls x2 :twak:

kchummer 04-06-2009 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twenty2
I agree with Mark! Kick em in the balls x2 :twak:

yup guys I agree....but I didn't want to give em' another red cent, so I looked into it how the aftermarket bumpers were mounted and figured out that it took 2 - 50 cent quarter inch spacers and I had the fix....I'll post some pics later of the fix (not that anyone cares...lol) :clapping:

NYGirl H2 05-06-2009 09:00 PM

I love the white! Beautiful truck.

HummBob 05-07-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

yup guys I agree....but I didn't want to give em' another red cent, so I looked into it how the aftermarket bumpers were mounted and figured out that it took 2 - 50 cent quarter inch spacers and I had the fix....I'll post some pics later of the fix (not that anyone cares...lol) :clapping:

Cool......I wanna see......:D