Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   parting out 2006 H2 SUT (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39512)

theBaron 05-12-2010 04:58 AM

parting out 2006 H2 SUT

ok, lets start out with the big things first.

YES I AM A NEW MEMBER. I have been reading this site forver, but just joined, mainly because I have never felt the need top share much, because i dont know much:o ..

I have a entire 2007 sut, with 76 thousand miles, I am parting out.

This is not a scam, I will be offering my phone number and ALL needed or wanted info for anyone who wants to purchase anything from me.

This truck is white with black leather. It is complete, and I am interested in selling everything but the engine, as I want to keep it for a BIG ci motor for my new truck when the time comes.

the ONLY thing i do not have is the nav, as it ihas already been installed in my other truck.

i would sell the wheels, also, but the truck needs to be mobile to part out, so those will be the last things to go.

Like i said earlier, this is no scam, the truck is a bank buy back/no title deal. It is a great opertunity for someone who needs body parts, or driveline parts.
I would like to really sell the big stuff, Obviously, BUT, I will sell anything i can take off without totally imobilizing the truck.

I DO NOT like to deal with paypal, but i will, for the peace of mind of anyone who needs to send a large amount of money. BUYER WILL BE RESPONIBLE for the fees, thats all i ask..

i will post some pics of this truck. It does not have the wheels and gaurds in the pic on it, so dont ask about those.

it has stock wheels. I DO have a BRAND NEW spare i will sell now.

yes, it is a good looking truck, it is to bad it has to go this way, but i cant get a title, so into parts land it goes.

edit..

I do have the running boards still, so those ARE available

SmokeyJoe 05-12-2010 02:42 PM

Re: parting out 2006 H2 SUT

I need the vanity mirror in the sun visor or if easier the whole passenger side sun visor. I would also like the Body Control Module (BCM).

bigdawgs SUT 05-12-2010 03:14 PM

how much for the tonneoue cover? iv been looking high and low for one

Va Beach H2 05-12-2010 03:14 PM

Im interested in your mirrors and all your dash console parts - email me at vabaseball07@yahoo.com

Hellz 05-12-2010 04:35 PM

i would be interested in the leather for all the seats. Drive, Passenger, backseats.
dont need a 3rd row. also, just need the leather, and headrests, not the whole seat.

if Beach doesnt take the side mirrors, and dash pieces, let me know. i can use those too.

also, if your gas cover is black, ill take that as well.

while im at it.. ill also take teh H2 skid plate and maybe even the front apron.

let me know

charles06 05-12-2010 05:24 PM

I, too, would be interested in all of the black pieces (dash, door, etc.) as well as the seats. If the others don't work out, please let me know.

Thank you,

Charles

notright 05-12-2010 09:01 PM

Interested in Brush Guard.

theBaron 05-12-2010 10:34 PM

I THINK, i answered everybodys PMs, if you did not get a pm from me, or a email, please repost. I will get on every day and night before i go to bed.

and notright, the brush gaurd is on my truck, sorry:beerchug:

bchas92097 05-12-2010 11:30 PM

I want the tires and rims. What size are they and how much?

seventwozero 05-12-2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notright
Interested in Brush Guard.

He said that wasen't available.

I'm interested in the lower (metal) front bumper, PM was sent!

edit: Out of curiosity are the doors on the SUT the same as the ones on the SUV? I have some dings, nicks and suffs on mine that I was going to have touched up at a body shop... They would probably be a nightmare to ship though.

OrangeCrush 05-13-2010 12:56 AM

Welcome to the forum. Are you sure you can't get a title?

I ask because if you have a friend that has a shop, they can apply for a mechanics lien and end up getting a title assigned to them.

I don't know your particular circumstance but I'm doing the exact same thing at one of my shops now.

If not, good luck selling the truck parts... looks like it is in excellent shape.

Mark

theBaron 05-13-2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bchas92097
I want the tires and rims. What size are they and how much?

those rims that are on it, are now on my truck.

i have the stock wheels and tires, but they are not leaving until the truck is parted out. if you want them though, they are for sale, and i will lock them down for the first person to give a small small small deposite.

theBaron 05-13-2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seventwozero
He said that wasen't available.

I'm interested in the lower (metal) front bumper, PM was sent!

edit: Out of curiosity are the doors on the SUT the same as the ones on the SUV? I have some dings, nicks and suffs on mine that I was going to have touched up at a body shop... They would probably be a nightmare to ship though.

yes they are the same, the ONLY difference is the rear quarters, as far as body panals go.

and i dont know where your from, but for the right price, i will deliver, at least half way, I live in the middle of the country basically, so let me know.

codered 05-13-2010 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
Welcome to the forum. Are you sure you can't get a title?

I ask because if you have a friend that has a shop, they can apply for a mechanics lien and end up getting a title assigned to them.

I don't know your particular circumstance but I'm doing the exact same thing at one of my shops now.

If not, good luck selling the truck parts... looks like it is in excellent shape.

Mark

You are correct! But to each their own I guess.

theBaron 05-13-2010 07:47 AM

guys, I also have a rear DVD headrest setup. Each individual tv holds its own disk, or they can watch one on both.

i will take 300 for it. I know it works, as I took it out of the hummer i am driving, to install something different.

Guesst 05-13-2010 03:47 PM

If you could PM me prices for the chrome front grille, interior door panels, roof light markers, and the roof rack cross bars thatd be awesome!! Also what color are the door panels, thanks!

PS the front left fender as well if youd be willing to take it off...

FiremanJay 05-13-2010 10:26 PM

i want the front side marker lights
how much?

ROUSHDEMON 05-13-2010 11:50 PM

PM sent bud

theBaron 05-14-2010 03:02 AM

pms all responded to. everyone please stay in toouch, as I am doing the best i can.

lude 05-14-2010 04:36 AM

What are the odds you have a spare tire cover