Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   FINALLY CAUGHT A SOB!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29631)

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 08:04 AM

FINALLY CAUGHT A SOB!!

Well today was a good day for the first time....cause i had repainted the H2 and they scratched it again after a month...well today 2 people were caught on my camera surveillance putting 2 butcher knives on the H2...funny part is he's a neighbour i have seen him before...i remember telling him off when he told me to turn off my engine....well guess what you cannot threaten peoples life by putting a butcher plastic knife on their vehicle...its liek sending out a message that u will kill me...so i dialed 911 and they told me to bring inthe evidence since its life threatening...FINALLLY..ONE MOTHER****ER IS GOING TO GET IT....

They even took pictures...hahaha ...this is so coming back to both of them...

My camera setup....

Heres some pics....

DennisAJC 09-09-2007 08:08 AM

Re: FINALLY CAUGHT A FAGGOT!!!

KILL THAT COCKSUCKER.

:OWNED::beerchug::OWNED:

jmsspratlin 09-09-2007 08:09 AM

HOLY CRAP......ROAST HIS NUTS! Damn...this pisses me off. Please don't let them slide....make an example of his candy a$$!!!!!DO NOW!!!:mad:

H2wifey 09-09-2007 08:11 AM

:twak:

KenP 09-09-2007 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
HOLY CRAP......ROAST HIS NUTS! Damn...this pisses me off. Please don't let them slide....make an example of his candy a$$!!!!!DO NOW!!!:mad:

X2 Stick with it even if the DA is a PITA.

Great example

Hey, what's their address? Just curious... really.....

jmsspratlin 09-09-2007 08:46 AM

Why the hell is the woman in that appear like she is taking pictures? Also, did you have this camera set-up at your house?

CO Hummer 09-09-2007 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrek_H2
FINALLLY..ONE MOTHER****ER IS GOING TO GET IT....

Excellent, Shrek!!!!!

Keep us posted on what happens!

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Why the hell is the woman in that appear like she is taking pictures? Also, did you have this camera set-up at your house?

Yes this is setup outside my house....people think im in the drug business or something but im not...i run a family resto business...i guess its my hobby and the fact my friends come meet me when we ride our HOGS...

Yes she is taking a picture i think they were proud of doing this...but they forgot one thing.... leaving a fake or real knife on somebody's window is threatening their life...OHHH trust me CO HUMMER i cant wait to go to the cop stationg on the morning...

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 09:39 AM

I almost forgot UPDATE 1hour ago i caught someone pissing on the H2 drivers door + window...well i followed him and called the cops....cops told me they cant stop him for pissing on my H2...its inpolite but htey cant do anything...im like u kidding me ...you give tickets for pissing in the street you cant at least give him one so he wont do it again? ANSWER : NO....WOWOWOWOWOW:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I told the cop straight to his face ...next time i wont dial 911 ill take care of this mself...."sir do not do anything stupid you will ahve to face the consequences".......

**** this ****...next time im tlling this person off

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
X2 Stick with it even if the DA is a PITA.

Great example

Hey, what's their address? Just curious... really.....

well i should have it pretty soon...lol....got my ways...ill let the cops do what they have to do...then ill do what i have to do.:jump:

jmsspratlin 09-09-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

I almost forgot UPDATE 1hour ago i caught someone pissing on the H2 drivers door + window...well i followed him and called the cops....cops told me they cant stop him for pissing on my H2...its inpolite but htey cant do anything...im like u kidding me ...you give tickets for pissing in the street you cant at least give him one so he wont do it again? ANSWER : NO....WOWOWOWOWOW:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

I told the cop straight to his face ...next time i wont dial 911 ill take care of this mself...."sir do not do anything stupid you will ahve to face the consequences".......

Damn man!, You should have followed him to his stop, took a crap and smeared it on the vehicle (with gloves). I think this happen to someone on here by a teenager. Anyway, yeah, its better to ask for forgiveness, than to ask for permission. Take care of business brotha...you seem to recently be a glutten for punishment. Make an example out of a couple a$$holes, and word will get around. I hate that this crap is happening to you just b/c you drive a nice automobile. That is the reason...right? You didn't screw the neighbor's wife or anything did you?:D

mikejr 09-09-2007 12:19 PM

seems pretty bold to do what they did AND take a photo of it. You think they are the same ones that scratched it and are connected to the ones that took a leak on it?

Why cannot the cops bust the pee'ers for public nudity? Thats what you get busted for if the cops catch you pee'ing around here on the street.

You need to hook the H2 up to the electric fence unit...then when they piss on it they get the shock of their life!

frenzy1 09-09-2007 12:26 PM

Good thing you caught 'em !!!!!!! Aholes like that should get a good kicking !!!!!!

Hummer Aficionado_VT 09-09-2007 02:50 PM

They probably work for FUH2.

However soon, they'll be pressing license plates!

(Or whatever Canadian prison makes you do...:giggling: )

Oh yeah -- Way to own those hippies Shrek!!!! :beerchug:

NJ H2 09-09-2007 03:48 PM

It was always my dream to catch someone vandalizing my car! :beerchug:

Good work Shrek!

I would love to see their faces when the Police arrest them. See if you can find out when that will happen and snap some pictures when they get cuffed and walked out the the Police car! :giggling: :D :jump:

emeldahay 09-09-2007 04:10 PM

They give faggots a bad name...like er...faggot.

Kepp us updated this is just too good.

DRTYFN 09-09-2007 04:23 PM

Re: FINALLY CAUGHT A SOB!!

Make sure that if they are offered a plea agreement that it's a felony and includes jail time. No mamby-pamby misdemeanor & a fine. And make sure that bitch gets charged with being a willing accomplice.
Also, as a public service you should post all of their information on the web so other Hummer owners can be aware of who they are.

Yetti 09-09-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

By the way did you ask the Cop what he would have done had you pissed on his squad car windows? I think he is just lazy and doesn't want to do his job.
I would suggest to you to call the FBI/RCMP as they do take urban terrorisum seriously and they will follow up on the premis you will do them harm if not stopped by the law(they have to protect the losers from you too).

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 05:18 PM

Re: FINALLY CAUGHT A SOB!!

mikejr...i dont know if its the same people...but its annoying finding a spit on your window everyday practically...at least with this i will get somewhere.

NJ H2...catching them on camera will be fun i will try.

DRTYFN..i got some ideas up my sleeve....
1- i will try to sue them for losing sleep cause i was scared somebody wante dme dead..:violin: ...lolol
2- make them do some community work

Well its time working from 12-3pm eastern..so right after that off to the station. I CANT WAIT...:clapping: :clapping: ....OWNED: :OWNED:

update in 3-4 hours guys ....:perfect10s:

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yetti
By the way did you ask the Cop what he would have done had you pissed on his squad car windows? I think he is just lazy and doesn't want to do his job.
I would suggest to you to call the FBI/RCMP as they do take urban terrorisum seriously and they will follow up on the premis you will do them harm if not stopped by the law(they have to protect the losers from you too).

Fuuny part i dont think he's a cop...it was the dispatch department of vehicles that called me back to tell me they will not dispatch a vehicle for someone pissing on my vehicle...i thought of asking him that but it was a waste of time....so i have decided to file a complaint at the station against the dispatch person.