Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New SUT in Maryland (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=704)

Stradale 09-20-2004 06:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just wanted to post a few pictures of our new SUT
Tom

Tom

Tom

Stradale 09-20-2004 06:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another.

KenP 09-20-2004 06:21 PM

Welcome to the forum Stradale. Nice looking truck. Of course the color is just right.

DRTYFN 09-20-2004 06:46 PM

Welcome aboard. You must be a Ferrari fan.

Nice driveway picture. Now go get it dirty and have fun with it.

Stradale 09-20-2004 07:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Nice driveway picture. Now go get it dirty and have fun with it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, big fan!

HummerLV 09-20-2004 10:02 PM

welcome and enjoy

Dan 09-20-2004 10:24 PM

Hey! Looks just like mine!

Now take off those sissy side steps and you're in business

Stradale 09-20-2004 11:10 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dan:
Hey! Looks just like mine!

Now take off those sissy side steps and you're in business <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't like the side steps, had the dealer leave them off, but the kids couldn't get in, so I stuck them on.

DRTYFN 09-20-2004 11:15 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stradale:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Nice driveway picture. Now go get it dirty and have fun with it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yep, big fan! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you seen the new 430? Mmmmmm...

Stradale 09-21-2004 10:19 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stradale:

Yep, big fan! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you seen the new 430? Mmmmmm... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Yes, I will be waiting for the 430 CS.

Justin kyle 09-22-2004 12:40 AM

Welcome, great looking ride you will definitely enjoy the H2.

hummer17 09-22-2004 01:49 AM

Holy crap.

H2 SUT in the driveway and Ferrari in the garage...someone has a tough life...

Somtimes I feel I am amongst rap stars and NBA athletes hanging out on this board...humbling...

Not a hater, so congratulations...

Any tips on how to get rich, please post them here...

Klaus 09-22-2004 01:57 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hummer17:
Any tips on how to get rich, please post them here... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1. Don't work for the Federal Government!

Albie 09-22-2004 08:55 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hummer17:
Holy crap.

Somtimes I feel I am amongst rap stars and NBA athletes hanging out on this board...humbling...

Any tips on how to get rich, please post them here... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> don;t worry i am 26 an the poorest person on here......

Stradale 09-22-2004 12:47 PM

Holy crap.

Any tips on how to get rich, please post them here... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
What ever it is that you do, do it for yourself, then work smarter & harder than the competition. Best of Luck.

Albie 09-22-2004 01:12 PM

What ever it is that you do, do it for yourself, then work smarter & harder than the competition. Best of Luck. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn right... use other peoples money to make your money.......LOL

Humdinger 10-02-2004 01:40 AM

Damn Stradale, you must be in politics. that is the cleanest most polished piece of crap answer to how to make money I have ever heard. LOL No offense. Sometimes it is who you knwo and alot of luck. Some people work their asses off and get nothing.

KenP 10-02-2004 02:42 AM

I might be promoted to "Fry Guy" at MickeyD's. Well, that's what the "drive through girl" said.