Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My 24 hour old H2 and Mock up of part of the wrap (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13876)

CaseyWhitcher 07-23-2005 11:05 PM

Hey all,

I ended up getting the H2 I was mentioning on here yesterday at Sewell Hummer in Plano.

We picked it up white, but we're going to be making it get this... Pink, and adding our logo and some promotional stuff to it. That is our store in the background of this picture.

Should be an attention getter to say the least.

CaseyWhitcher 07-23-2005 11:05 PM

Hey all,

I ended up getting the H2 I was mentioning on here yesterday at Sewell Hummer in Plano.

We picked it up white, but we're going to be making it get this... Pink, and adding our logo and some promotional stuff to it. That is our store in the background of this picture.

LoLo 07-24-2005 12:43 AM

Hmmm... at least we will all know who it is! It is going to be original!

KenP 07-24-2005 03:08 AM

Glamour Dog. Is that an expensive hotdog place?

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 07-24-2005 03:17 AM

Boy is Barbie going to be really mad at You for copying her H2. I do not know how good a doll she is but, she may call out the lawyers on you.
She did it back in the spring or late winter. Watch out. maybe She will not get wind of it and You can get away with copying Her pink H2.
I promise I will not let on I know.
TAZ

DRTYFN 07-24-2005 03:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaseyWhitcher:
Hey all,

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fruity.

KenP 07-24-2005 03:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Pink.

rodster 07-24-2005 04:00 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I hope you make a mint in the hotdog business but I'm not sure about your branding scheme. As soon as I saw the window tint, I thought of

DRTYFN 07-24-2005 04:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
There sure is a lot of pimping going on by these Sewell guys.
BTW, after thinking more about the pink windows- it's still fruity.

rodster 07-24-2005 04:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Uh oh. I got that one wrong. Sorry about that but I still say the windows look like Pepto.

CaseyWhitcher 07-24-2005 12:07 PM

I'll have to post pictures for you all after we get the real wrap done. Should be similar but alot more promo stuff on there, logos, pictures, all that.

It will definately be tough to drive around in a pink H2, but hey, it's my wife and mines business and I get to drive a Hummer pretty much for free.

By the way, I never want to get out of this thing, I love it.

VTSTOMPER 07-24-2005 12:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
oh yes...like this one.

partsguy 07-24-2005 12:23 PM

Is there a trade mark on colours?

CLAYDOG 07-24-2005 01:37 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CaseyWhitcher:
I'll have to post pictures for you all after we get the real wrap done. Should be similar but alot more promo stuff on there, logos, pictures, all that.

It will definately be tough to drive around in a pink H2, but hey, it's my wife and mines business and I get to drive a Hummer pretty much for free.

By the way, I never want to get out of this thing, I love it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All I can say is, I understand wanting to use your companys colors, but what's wrong with puting the logo on a white background? Other wise, I'm with drty on this one.

VTSTOMPER 07-24-2005 02:23 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by partsguy:
Is there a trade mark on colours? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably on some - like I know we could not paint trucks US government colors. IE: mail trucks, air force...etc.

However there are so many alternates you can get something almost identicle if the TM was even an issue.

firm 07-24-2005 10:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Pink. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get this... I agree with Ken P, not fruity.

PARAGON 07-24-2005 10:29 PM

Bigot

RDKJ 07-26-2005 12:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attached you will find a pic of my wrap H2's. The attention is simply unbelievable. The yellow one has spent quite a bit of time at Lingenfelter - Mangnacharger, Rebuilt Transmission, etc.... Funny store is that in May my factory transmission failed and I put it on a flatbed to haul to Lingenfelter 400 miles away - 3 people called me over the next 6 hours to ask me what was wrong with my H2, they had all passed it along the way thru Indiana.

RDKJ 07-26-2005 12:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Another:

RDKJ 07-26-2005 12:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
for the boys... I know someone will ask for some model shot of girls tanning...