Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   OK, this is downright funny. (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12143)

MUH_HUM 06-06-2005 03:54 AM

I'm sure you've all seen this right? Hoo Boy...

http://www.whatwouldjesusdrive.org/

The bumper sticker on the back of my H2 would be classic.

From their website. Obeying Jesus in our transportation choices is one of the great Christian obligations and opportunities of the twenty-first century.

I'm the first to admit, I'm no biblical scholar, but Jesus didn't drive. He could walk on water for ****'s sake.

MUH_HUM 06-06-2005 03:54 AM

The bumper sticker on the back of my H2 would be classic.

From their website. Obeying Jesus in our transportation choices is one of the great Christian obligations and opportunities of the twenty-first century.

I'm the first to admit, I'm no biblical scholar, but Jesus didn't drive. He could walk on water for ****'s sake.

XM DUDE 06-06-2005 04:15 AM

For someone that is perfect like Jesus who can walk on water, he really dosent care to drive anything.
He gave man the brains to buld Hummers being as we are not perfect, we can drive the perfect vehicle at least.

DRTYFN 06-06-2005 04:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Let's not start on the fables again.

NJ H2 06-06-2005 04:20 AM

You just may face some flames from that post ... and the flames won't be from this forum

DRTYFN 06-06-2005 04:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I think he's probably used to flamers.

PARAGON 06-06-2005 11:00 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:

I'm the first to admit, I'm no biblical scholar, but Jesus didn't drive. He could walk on water for ****'s sake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Your parents dropped you when you were an infant, didn't they..... a bunch of times.

That or they shot you throught the dumb forest and you hit every tree. It doesn't say "what did Jesus drive," moron, it says, "what WOULD Jesus drive." Since you are synaptically challenged I'll explain it a little more. The point of that site is to use Jesus as some form of guilt to make people think that if Jesus was alive today he would be driving a Prius and THEN having to walk.

So sorry the simple things in life have escaped you.

ckhagman 06-06-2005 11:37 AM

I can put a stop to this. He would drive a pick-up truck. I would really like to see how a carpenter could use a prius effectively.

ckhagman 06-06-2005 11:39 AM

Their office is around the corner from my house. Maybe I will stop in

AHels 06-06-2005 11:41 AM

I actually think that if Jesus was alive today (as if) he'd drive the biggest SUV going..

Just think about it, he always (supposedly) had 12 f'ing disciples following him, right?

HummerNewbie 06-06-2005 11:43 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ckhagman:
I can put a stop to this. He would drive a pick-up truck. I would really like to see how a carpenter could use a prius effectively. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny. Make sure you stop by their office and make them aware of this

Harley 06-06-2005 12:00 PM

... a harley... his gang of "disciples"...

screw the prius...

devilsfan 06-06-2005 02:21 PM

Doesn't matter, but I'd bet he'd have gold spinners on 22s. Definitely. The man liked bling.

Stacy

Yetti 06-06-2005 11:04 PM

I was having a funny thought, if JC came back and needed gas would he turn water to wine and then gas? or jump the wine and go straight to gas?

I'm thinking JC would have something amphibious. he liked to hang out with a bunch of fisherman.

Dug 06-06-2005 11:11 PM

I'm not sure what jesus would drive , probably Eve if he had the chance.

h2co-pilot 06-07-2005 10:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
I'm not sure what jesus would drive , probably Eve if he had the chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol!

I think he would drive a "Christler".

that was way corny but I had to.

ShaggyX 06-07-2005 12:34 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
I'm not sure what jesus would drive , probably Eve if he had the chance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol!

that was way corny but I had to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for brightening up my morning.

PARAGON 06-07-2005 12:47 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

lol!

that was way corny but I had to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Would it be a Christler Crossfire? Less emphasis on the fire part.

MUH_HUM 06-08-2005 06:14 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Your parents dropped you when you were an infant, didn't they..... a bunch of times.

That or they shot you throught the dumb forest and you hit every tree. It doesn't say "what did Jesus drive," moron, it says, "what WOULD Jesus drive." Since you are synaptically challenged I'll explain it a little more. The point of that site is to use Jesus as some form of guilt to make people think that if Jesus was alive today he would be driving a Prius and THEN having to walk.

So sorry the simple things in life have escaped you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First, thank you for explaining to me the meaning of the website and the bumper sticker. You see, as you've clearly pointed out, I am pretty dumb.

Using true vernacular of this thread, holy ****! I have an idea. Let's take this a couple of steps further and make a game out of it. Why don't you call me stupid or dumb, or a ****ing idiot or whatever nasty word comes to mind on every post I make, then do a count @ the end of the day and report it to all your friends. Hell you could even blog it!

You can make it easy on yourself by using the feature that tells you when I post, and you can type something rude or insulting as a comment every single time! How much fun for you will that be?

I'm not sure everyone will enjoy it, but you will and **** let's be honest, that is all that REALLY matters.

PARAGON 06-08-2005 10:34 AM

Please, try to be remotely serious. And don't flatter yourself.

So sorry you made yourself look stupid with this thread but you chose to post the stupidity to begin with.

As far as the vernacular of the thread. You set the precedent there einstein with your original post.