Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Outlaw Hummer Back (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15980)

HGW 10-18-2005 09:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
After being away from HGW for 9 months, traveling to 39 States, my Yellow Hummer is back in the HGW garage.

DIRT MotorSports really kept it in great shape.

This winter after giving a few rides to local Hummer owners who want to test my lift ride, this one will be pulled apart, given a new engine, and given some upgraded suspension parts. It will also get some interior work done and some exterior painting of the black bumpers and fender flares. Can't do custom paint because the H2 needs to be clean for a sponosr's wrap.

Next year, I am still in negotiation. Could end up anywhere at this moment. There is always a shake up this time of year and I have three racing series interested in it.

After not driving it for 9 months, I was amazed at how great the damn thing rides. Also, the full B& B exhaust sounds damn good.

After another show this weekend, I will pull off the safari stripes--I hate the wrap but my sponsor designed it---it was part of the deal. It will be full yellow again soon.

HGW 10-18-2005 09:59 PM

After being away from HGW for 9 months, traveling to 39 States, my Yellow Hummer is back in the HGW garage.

DIRT MotorSports really kept it in great shape.

This winter after giving a few rides to local Hummer owners who want to test my lift ride, this one will be pulled apart, given a new engine, and given some upgraded suspension parts. It will also get some interior work done and some exterior painting of the black bumpers and fender flares. Can't do custom paint because the H2 needs to be clean for a sponosr's wrap.

Next year, I am still in negotiation. Could end up anywhere at this moment. There is always a shake up this time of year and I have three racing series interested in it.

After not driving it for 9 months, I was amazed at how great the damn thing rides. Also, the full B& B exhaust sounds damn good.

After another show this weekend, I will pull off the safari stripes--I hate the wrap but my sponsor designed it---it was part of the deal. It will be full yellow again soon.

TXSUT 10-19-2005 12:13 AM

That is one BADASS looking truck!!!

HummBob 10-19-2005 12:25 AM

Very SWEEEEETTT

Congrats on the awesome rig!

rodster 10-19-2005 01:16 AM

Great looking truck!

You build it, you own it and someone else drives it? For nine months? That's quite a leap of faith! And I see why you comment about it coming home in great shape.

Something about yellow demands a lift, eh? That is sweet.

DRTYFN 10-19-2005 04:42 AM

It needs a Moab tested winch bumper.

Dan 10-19-2005 11:27 AM

Too bad they're not available!

DRTYFN 10-19-2005 03:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
Too bad they're not available! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are if you know the secret handshake.

MovinH2 10-19-2005 04:45 PM

Very nice man.

timgco 10-19-2005 05:57 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
Too bad they're not available! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are if you know the secret handshake. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"hand shake"

AmericanPatriot 10-19-2005 10:08 PM

SWEEET RIDE....DAMN!

HummBebe 10-19-2005 11:20 PM

I like it........PAD

HGW 10-20-2005 01:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
You've seen this one before. This one was out on another circuit, and yes the advertising did pay off.

It is being cleaned here for a video shoot. Not by me, I hate all that work on these big machines. I clean them only when I do not have to. Same with moving the lawn. When I know someone else can do, it is fun rather than work.

HGW 10-20-2005 01:04 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Same machine back about a month ago. Unwrapped--still hate the stripes as I do on my Yellow one.

Cleaned it up and put it to other advetising uses.

Gotta love the power amp steps for stripper shoes.

HGW 10-20-2005 01:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Still like my yellow one better--not sure why--just feels better. This H2 needs taller and wider tires--needs 44s-17 to 18 in width to look right--they are not yet available in the tread and wheel size I want--will wait on them.

NJ H2's Hummer is to the left in the pic---he has a beautiful GOBI won on this forum and a great looking Hummer.