Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   aftermarket updates (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12488)

timgco 07-12-2005 08:00 PM

So i did some calling around and here's what I found out.

1) K&N Air Filter. They said that they will not have a dedicated filter out until a few more months go by. I called the dealer and as some of you already know, the E0773 K & N filter is the same for the Chevy Colorado. However, they told me that if you get the oil from the K& N filter on your mass airflow sensor, you will ruin it. ???

2) CORSA Exhaust: not available until after SEMA. Not sure what else is out there yet. ???

3) Hyertech Power Programmer: Not available until after SEMA also. Even though it has the same engine as a Cehvy CO that has been out for a couple of years now, still nothing. DAMN IT! That was strike three for the day.

4) Real Wheels Locking Fuel Door: It's availbe as a first come first serve basis only at this point. They do not stock it as of yet. The H2 fuel door will not fit properly either. I ordered ours two weeks ago and it will be built and PC'd Black (no Bling) by this Thrusday. Should see it next week sometime.

5) Gobi racks. Still in the build/ design phase... but getting closer.

timgco 07-12-2005 08:00 PM

So i did some calling around and here's what I found out.

1) K&N Air Filter. They said that they will not have a dedicated filter out until a few more months go by. I called the dealer and as some of you already know, the E0773 K & N filter is the same for the Chevy Colorado. However, they told me that if you get the oil from the K& N filter on your mass airflow sensor, you will ruin it. ???

2) CORSA Exhaust: not available until after SEMA. Not sure what else is out there yet. ???

3) Hyertech Power Programmer: Not available until after SEMA also. Even though it has the same engine as a Cehvy CO that has been out for a couple of years now, still nothing. DAMN IT! That was strike three for the day.

4) Real Wheels Locking Fuel Door: It's availbe as a first come first serve basis only at this point. They do not stock it as of yet. The H2 fuel door will not fit properly either. I ordered ours two weeks ago and it will be built and PC'd Black (no Bling) by this Thrusday. Should see it next week sometime.

5) Gobi racks. Still in the build/ design phase... but getting closer.

timgco 07-12-2005 08:42 PM

B&B Exhaust is availble now. Don't have a price yet.

Air-aide system is availble. Don't have prices yet.

Hummertech 07-13-2005 10:34 AM

With a little creativity, I've been able to make the chrome factory h2 fuel door fit the H3's.

partsguy 07-14-2005 06:56 PM

May as well, GM don't wanna!

Buddy in Az 07-14-2005 07:15 PM

B&B exhaust is $702 ordered through H3-Source.

FELNTPSY 07-14-2005 07:40 PM

I want to find a non-bling, plain black aluminum or hard plastic cover for the fuel door. I will have NO chrome on the H3 beyond the grill.

Anything like this out there?

MxHonda 07-14-2005 09:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
H3 Black Locking Fuel Door @ h2parts.com

FELNTPSY 07-25-2005 10:50 PM

Just got the anti-bling door installed. Looks good, but more importantly it is functional...unless someone is really wanting to take your gas. It is only held on by two sheetmetal screws and some 3M sticky tape.

Kinda lame for the price.