Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   choice question (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9226)

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 12:58 PM

just curious why you guys decided to spend the money on an h2 instead of a ferrari kit car? After all, the ferrari kit would be based on a fiero (gm piece of crap) and the h2 is based on the tahoe (gm piece of crap), and both make you look like you have money, or at least pretend and trick stupid people who know nothing about cars into thinking h2's are expensive... I think I would look cooler in a fake ferrari than a fake hummer.

Ghost of Jerry Bransford 08-02-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by off-roader-man:
just curious why you guys decided to spend the money on an h2 instead of a ferrari kit car? After all, the ferrari kit would be based on a fiero (gm piece of crap) and the h2 is based on the tahoe (gm piece of crap), and both make you look like you have money, or at least pretend and trick stupid people who know nothing about cars into thinking h2's are expensive... I think I would look cooler in a fake ferrari than a fake hummer.

The hummer-tahoe is a perfectly fine CAR. Quit bad mouthing it.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 01:07 PM

I bought mine just so you can waste a few minutes of your pathetic life in an online forum posting the same crap that the rest of the jeep fags do. Now go in the bathroom and wipe the cleveland steamer that your boyfriend left on your chest off, and go earn some money to buy some H2 recovery team stickers by servicing truckers at the truck stop.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 01:14 PM

Quote:

I think I would look cooler on my bigwheel.

Fixed

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 01:48 PM

um. actually I'm sitting at work getting paid while I write tormenting posts to stupid forums like this.

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 01:51 PM

Waiting to mop up a booth at the peep show?

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 01:54 PM

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 01:55 PM

you're just mad because your kit car breaks whenever you try to drive it to the peep show.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 01:55 PM

Quote:

um. actually I'm sitting at work getting paid while I write tormenting posts to stupid forums like this.

Everyone who feels tormented please post now

DRTYFN 08-02-2005 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Wheeee.....

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 02:02 PM

well, you replied to this post didn't you? Sounds like this guy is tormented.

Marcmedic
Hummer Veteran

Posted 08-02-05 08:51 AM
Waiting to mop up a booth at the peep show?

http://www.fuh2.com

Marcmedic 08-02-2005 02:05 PM

Wow, you managed to fund the fuh2 site. You're a smart one. Tormented...no. A little disappointed that you can't come up with anything original...yes.

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:09 PM

Yes I did respond, but no, I am not tormented by your post in any way. Sounds more like you are tormented by your own jealousy or fear of the H2. Guess that's why you are here

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 02:09 PM

why do I have to be original? Can't I just pound the same crap into your thick skulls and have fun doing it?

HummerNewbie 08-02-2005 02:12 PM

When you start pounding it, just let us know. It would be nice to hear something original though.

off-roader-man 08-02-2005 02:13 PM

Talk about originality: is this the only response you fags have? I could own 3 h2's if I had any reason for an overweight piece of crap. I prefer my sports cars to the shoebox on wheels for 8, and the benz for the family outings. If you people had any class or brains, you wouldn't be driving a GM boat.

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Yes I did respond, but no, I am not tormented by your post in any way. Sounds more like you are tormented by your own jealousy or fear of the H2. Guess that's why you are here

DRTYFN 08-02-2005 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

why do I have to be original? Can't I just pound the same crap into your thick skulls and have fun doing it?

I guess that's fair. You get the crap pounded up your ass.

Ghost of Jerry Bransford 08-02-2005 02:17 PM

Off-roader-man brings teh ghey :fkcar:

DRTYFN 08-02-2005 02:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by Ghost of Jerry Bransford:
Off-roader-man brings teh ghey :fkcar:
I knew you could do it.