Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   BlackDemon Updated pics... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41164)

ROUSHDEMON 04-24-2011 06:49 AM

BlackDemon Updated pics...

So I promised you guys the pics with the Dual Shock mount system installed like 3 months ago and I never got around to taking the pics, so here they are. I have different plans for the spare tire setup I just haven't made up my mind if I like it on the roof rack or not...... just testing it out I guess:D

So here you go...

HummerJim 04-24-2011 01:16 PM

Re: BlackDemon Updated pics...

Very nice! Great pictures! How does it affect the ride?

TTLex 04-24-2011 02:23 PM

That thing is seriously bad ass, I love everything about it!

ROUSHDEMON 04-25-2011 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerJim
Very nice! Great pictures! How does it affect the ride?

Honestly they dont seem to do sh*t! LOL...... They're pretty much desinged for big heavy tires to keep them from bouncing up and down going down the road, but even Rancho told me that they're mainly designed for looks, but oh well, I llike the way they look and noticed a liiiiiiiittle bit of more control of body roll.

SmokeyJoe 04-25-2011 08:10 AM

I have heard the same thing about, not being to effective. I have been toying with the idea of building a setup with some old shocks lying around.

HumminNBoatin' 04-25-2011 09:28 PM

Lookin good man. How many smiles you have on those doggies now? looking like they are wearing pretty quick....

ROUSHDEMON 04-25-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumminNBoatin'
Lookin good man. How many smiles you have on those doggies now? looking like they are wearing pretty quick....

Only the front ones, I bought the Rare Parts Tie Rods last summer that were on Recall for the inners (IO) and I was out of alignment for months, I honestly waited too damn long to call for the warranty replacements (which they sent me 2 full new ones) and then took way too long to drop it off to get it fixed..... it was all my fault but just really couldn't get to it and apparentally I wore the front ones pretty bad, but its now all fixed, got both new rods in and rotated all the tires, if I hadn't had that issue they would have been fine, just like the back tires. They have only ran less than 3k miles if that...:raar:

Bimmer9938 04-26-2011 01:43 AM

That's one bad mother f@cker! If and when we do a photoshoot, it will be epic. Thanks for your help btw. :)

Big.Z.hummin 04-26-2011 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON
Only the front ones, I bought the Rare Parts Tie Rods last summer that were on Recall for the inners (IO) and I was out of alignment for months, I honestly waited too damn long to call for the warranty replacements (which they sent me 2 full new ones) and then took way too long to drop it off to get it fixed..... it was all my fault but just really couldn't get to it and apparentally I wore the front ones pretty bad, but its now all fixed, got both new rods in and rotated all the tires, if I hadn't had that issue they would have been fine, just like the back tires. They have only ran less than 3k miles if that...:raar:

3K Miles? :eek:
i hope you have a fat wallet :giggling:

ROUSHDEMON 04-26-2011 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
That's one bad mother f@cker! If and when we do a photoshoot, it will be epic. Thanks for your help btw. :)

Thanks! and you're welcome!:beerchug:

and No Matt, I dont have a fat wallet, I do have a mother in law though....:dancingbanana:

Big.Z.hummin 04-26-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON
Thanks! and you're welcome!:beerchug:

and No Matt, I dont have a fat wallet, I do have a mother in law though....:dancingbanana:

:jump:

I need to see that beast in person Andres. Do people sh*t their pants when they see that thing coming?

Bimmer9938 04-26-2011 06:58 PM

Quote:

No Matt, I dont have a fat wallet, I do have a mother in law though....

And he tows her with his H2. :giggling:

kalantar 04-27-2011 04:23 AM

Sick!

wingn69 04-27-2011 08:25 AM

ROUSHDEMON a photo shoot of your Mustang and the Hummer that would be sweet. :beerchug:

ROUSHDEMON 04-28-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingn69
ROUSHDEMON a photo shoot of your Mustang and the Hummer that would be sweet. :beerchug:

HAA!.... this is very true... I should do that!
I'll keep that in mind!

ROUSHDEMON 04-28-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
And he tows her with his H2. :giggling:

LOL, dude.... I totally messed my joke up, cuz I meant to say:

I dont have a fat wallet, but I do have a FAT mother in law though..... hah, but its okay, it was funny in my head anywho...

Bimmer9938 05-19-2011 01:51 AM

How much trimming did you have to do?

ROUSHDEMON 05-21-2011 04:04 AM

not much honestly, just enough to stop it from rubbing. No one looks in there man, you'll be fine;)

Your truck is way too cool for someone to point out that you're missing some plastic... and if they do I'd punch them in the p()ssy.

Bimmer9938 05-21-2011 04:41 AM

Well as I was telling Scott, I was next to a Jeep w/39.5 Pit Bulls at 4WPS and there was a BIG difference in height between the 40" M16's (which do measure 40") and the the Pit Bulls, mine rubs hard. Did some trimming, but I gotta choose my turns wisely... I love the "bulge" the Pit Bulls have.

Bimmer9938 05-21-2011 04:46 AM

Speaking of Pit Bulls...

http://uniqautosales.v12soft.com/inventory/view/513691