Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H3 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   TONIGHT, THEY BROKE IN MY SWEEET H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35587)

Sydonnie 10-03-2008 04:50 AM

TONIGHT, THEY BROKE IN MY SWEEET H3

:crying: :crying: POOR BABY:crying: BROKE MY WINDOW:crying: TOOK MY CARDS:crying: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

H3slate 10-03-2008 05:05 AM

Re: TONIGHT, THEY BROKE IN MY SWEEET H3

Sorry to hear about your truck. What cards??

Sydonnie 10-03-2008 06:17 AM

CREDIT CARDS NOT TOO BAD CAP1,DEBIT, GMHUMMER AND THATS ABOUT IT.. ALL REPLACEABLE.. ALL THIS HAPPENED AT SCHOOL TOO.. TERRIBLE.. THEY BROKE IN MY FRIEND'S CAR LAST SEMESTER... AND THE SCHOOL WANTS US TO PAY FOR PARKING WHEN SECURITY SUCKS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate
Sorry to hear about your truck. What cards??

RubHer Yellow Ducky 10-03-2008 01:10 PM

CUT THEIR HANDS OFF !!!!!!!

wpage 10-03-2008 01:30 PM

Sorry bout that. Wait you pay for that! Time for a refund:soapbox:

frenzy1 10-03-2008 01:52 PM

SORRY TO hear this !

Sydonnie 10-03-2008 02:58 PM

Actually... i didnt pay for parking.. i didint see the use so i kept my $20. I'm Off to fix my glass now .. grrr.. I really wanted OEM glass but i want it to fix sooooner than me getting the OEM glass... let's see how happy i am with off the glass they put in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
Sorry bout that. Wait you pay for that! Time for a refund:soapbox:

Sydonnie 10-03-2008 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenzy1
SORRY TO hear this !

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

HummerHippy 10-03-2008 03:43 PM

Again, sorry to hear. I dont keep anything in my truck for just that reason.

ryd - Is an eye for an eye an islamic teaching? :giggling: j/k I know it's a part of many religous beginnings.

Sydonnie 10-03-2008 04:38 PM

UPDATE:!! ALL FIXED JUST LIKE NEW AWWWWWWWW INSURANCE PAID THE $200 ...yaaaaay!!!

rck0025 10-04-2008 05:24 PM

Glad to hear that all is fixed. I had mine broke into about a month ago, sole the stereo, ipod and even took my gum.....

RubHer Yellow Ducky 10-04-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerHippy
Again, sorry to hear. I dont keep anything in my truck for just that reason.

ryd - Is an eye for an eye an islamic teaching? :giggling: j/k I know it's a part of many religous beginnings.

As I remember both Islam & Chrisianity sprang from the Hebrews..!

Sydonnie 10-06-2008 04:52 AM

oh nO!
I just saw that the person used my capital one card RIGHT after he stole it to buy gas..hmmm.. gas for 58.02 at a shell.. capital one credited the money back.. ****ing **** bastard robber!

I checked my GM HUMMER Card.. no charges there! - so what's the use?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rck0025
Glad to hear that all is fixed. I had mine broke into about a month ago, sole the stereo, ipod and even took my gum.....

Viet Nam Vette 10-13-2008 08:14 PM

Not to sound like a party pooper ...but you might want to look into the "Viper Alarm" SST model that signals you up to a mile away if some one breaks in aside from setting off an alarm and locking out your ride. Of course no one listens to the alarm but if your close enough you can woop his but or run down to the rig and break his F_ _K ing head!!!!! Then Kill him.:raar: Then beat his ass some more and Kill him Again:raar:

http://www.viper.com/

rck0025 10-13-2008 09:08 PM

I have to agree and that's what I did after they broke into mine. Although I went a little over zealous with the add-ons : I even bought the back up/self powered siren in case they cut the car battery. However you should be able to find the base SST with remote start for around 450 - 500 installed. I have the Clifford model and cannot tell the difference between viper/python,etc.

Then again, I've been hoping for someone to break into the hummer so I can catch'em now.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 10-13-2008 09:17 PM

Try a small Banana Tree with a couple of taranchula inside the HUMMER and post a sign !!!

Viet Nam Vette 10-13-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

I have to agree and that's what I did after they broke into mine. Although I went a little over zealous with the add-ons : I even bought the back up/self powered siren in case they cut the car battery. However you should be able to find the base SST with remote start for around 450 - 500 installed. I have the Clifford model and cannot tell the difference between viper/python,etc.

Then again, I've been hoping for someone to break into the hummer so I
can catch'em now.

I had them add a Mercury switch on the hood... When they raise it after releasing the secondary grill latch it sets off the alarm. At that point it's to late the SST signal has already been sent to me before they cut the battery cable.

Aslo take it back and have them add the auto leveling tilt switch (Viper Option) sets itself for level even if you park on a hill. If they lift your tire 1/8 '' or less it set's off the alarm. Beats coming out and finding your 3 on cinder blocks with no tires.

Also McGaurd Makes Wheel Lug Keyed locks to prevent tire theift. This will stop the amature..at least...slow them down. The pro...???

Lets face it even with alarms your gonna get damage and or if they really want your 3 ...alarm or not ...it's gone. Next Step LoJack 90 % recovery rate in the Northeast USA. Can't speak for the Mid west..At least being notified your under attack lets you get there with your shot gun out and cocked.

:D

Mr. I - Man 10-13-2008 09:56 PM

Damn man thats alot of security!
Do you live outside the Green Zone or something?:D

Sydonnie 10-18-2008 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Viet Nam Vette
Not to sound like a party pooper ...but you might want to look into the "Viper Alarm" SST model that signals you up to a mile away if some one breaks in aside from setting off an alarm and locking out your ride. Of course no one listens to the alarm but if your close enough you can woop his but or run down to the rig and break his F_ _K ing head!!!!! Then Kill him.:raar: Then beat his ass some more and Kill him Again:raar:

http://www.viper.com/

so it will work when they just break the window? thank you, i will check it out.

Sydonnie 10-18-2008 03:16 AM

Quote:

Then again, I've been hoping for someone to break into the hummer so I can catch'em now.

hehe.. wow guys! thank you.