Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   H2 vs JEEP End all showdown in MOAB VIDEO! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12995)

DennisAJC 07-21-2005 02:17 PM

This is my tribute to our beloved H2 and also a wake up call for the ignorant losers like JERRY BRANSON(AKA Leslie Neilsen) of the Jeep Forum.

It's got some new footage. Especially the Lion's Back descent.

Enjoy friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71pjn-AR8PA

VTSTOMPER 07-21-2005 02:28 PM

That is a great movie! That lion back decent was some freaky ****, huh? did you guys ride the motor down - no brakes? I bet that guy in the blazer rode the brakes all the way down!

Harley 07-21-2005 02:33 PM

OH, DAMN!!! That is so Great!! Congrats, Dennis, you've outdone yourself w/ this one!!!

K

HummerNewbie 07-21-2005 02:34 PM

Great video Dennis. So, have you posted it on the Jeep forum yet

Those shots coming down lions back are the first I have seen. HOLY SH*T

h2co-pilot 07-21-2005 02:51 PM

DENNIS, OH MY GOD!! THAT WAS FAWKING AWESOME!!!!

I was laughing the whole time, and almost peed when I saw Muh-hum!

Absolutely Perfect.

(lion's back descent made me sick)

PARAGON 07-21-2005 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alec W:
LMAO, awsome!!!!!

Now go post it on the Jeep forum.
The thread is now closed!!!!!!

DennisAJC 07-21-2005 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
LMAO, awsome!!!!!

Now go post it on the Jeep forum.
The thread is now closed!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he realized you owned him and he was looking quite stupid.

Oh well, time to start a new thread over there.

BlueTJCO 07-21-2005 03:22 PM

what is so fun for me is being a Jeeper but not being loyal to any automotive "brand" of some sort. Also, I will be joining you all in Moab this year so it will definately be a good time with plenty of "razzing" I'm sure but no worries, I have thick skin and love to wheel.....with that being said....I dont have near the rig, nor the money or time to put into my Jeep such as Jerry Bransford can.....but I can assure you that I am a very capable driver with a near stock, very capable Jeep....so this should be lots of fun, and we can document every second of it

I am planning on new tires, new aussie locker for the front, and have already started the flat fendering of my little beast....My plan for my Heap is to continue to run my tera 2t lift, 33 inch tires, but I'm flat fendering it for the extra clearance. I believe that flex and a low center of gravaity gets me futher than most people could ever expect. I am very excited to experience moab for once. Most if not all of my years of wheeling have been in my great little state of Colorado. Should be fun!

Alec, we should get together for a beer sometime when you have free time. My office is very close to your house. I wouldn't mind B/Sing with you once everything gets rolling, but before the trip obviously!

BlueTJCO 07-21-2005 03:26 PM

coming down Lions Back looks like a Kick in the ASS!

DennisAJC 07-21-2005 03:28 PM

Mooncricket,

It's all jib for jab. I hope you know that. Alec told me you were good people. When we all get together and wheel, we're all friends and brands don't matter.

Sometimes we can't just sit by and excercise restraint when some goofball like Jerry Branson make wild comments towards our vehicles. Just giving a taste of thier own meds.

GeorgeSSSS 07-21-2005 03:33 PM

Grippingly brilliant.
Two thumbs up to our intrepid H2 pilots whose large gonads made the images possible. Superb editing, text and titles by Dennis.

A winner start to finish.

George SSSS

PARAGON 07-21-2005 03:38 PM

Moon, don't you have a rubi or did you get an unlimited? Didn't you mention one time possibly wanting to get an unlimited?

It's all good. A lot of us have owned Jeeps and yours won't be anything new. So, I doubt there will be much razzing.

HummerNewbie 07-21-2005 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GeorgeSSSS:
Grippingly brilliant.
Two thumbs up to our intrepid H2 pilots whose large gonads made the images possible. Superb editing, text and titles by Dennis.

A winner start to finish.

George SSSS

George, did you used to do movie reviews on your own TV show

Well said.

H2Finally 07-21-2005 04:06 PM

TWO THUMBS WAY-FAWKIN-UP!!!

Bro, that was simply brilliant!! And yes, definitely a big thanks to MuhHum for providing the perfect "salute"

Quote:

Originally posted by DennisAJC:
...When we all get together and wheel, we're all friends and brands don't matter.
'cept color 'cause PEWTER POWER RULES!!!

If there is one thing I'd edit, it's to add "Ding, fries are done" video right after the "Flip some burger" end-credit

DRTYFN 07-21-2005 04:28 PM

Quote:

This might be a repost, but it's cool

I just spit a mouthful of Propel on myself!!
I wonder how long it will take those sissies to take it down?

KenP 07-21-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">This might be a repost, but it's cool

I just spit a mouthful of Propel on myself!!
I wonder how long it will take those sissies to take it down? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Soon, my friend, soon.

Dennis, that was FANtastic! Love it. Can't wait to be in the next one.

HummerNewbie 07-21-2005 04:40 PM

Already getting a pretty good response

I setup an account but it won't let me post anything yet

DRTYFN 07-21-2005 04:47 PM

I'll bet it's gone by 8PM Pacific time.