Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41968)

tyler1bo 10-04-2011 06:31 PM

LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Okay I'm not sure if someone has already started a thread like this or not..but any owners with some sort of lift POST PICS PLEASE! Post as many pics as you like, tell lift and specs of tires/rims, etc. :perfect10s:

cecil-1 10-05-2011 01:34 AM

Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Come on........ Ya start a A thread like this ...YOU have to post some pics of yours :jump:

atomicgoofball 10-05-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cecil-1
Come on........ Ya start a A thread like this ...YOU have to post some pics of yours :jump:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

haha ill post pics of mine in like...2 weeks when everything gets installed!:jump:

tyler1bo 10-05-2011 04:09 AM

I'll give y'all some new pics when I get the chance. I got some little add-ons that aren't in my other photos. Haha

tyler1bo 10-05-2011 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atomicgoofball
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

haha ill post pics of mine in like...2 weeks when everything gets installed!:jump:

Can't wait to see it!! Gonna look awesome :perfect10s:

Indy 10-05-2011 03:08 PM

Here's mine :dancingbanana:

tyler1bo 10-05-2011 05:35 PM

Holy crap those pictures are amazing!! Awesome looking rig too!

PaHumBug 10-05-2011 06:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I can't compete with THAT background, damn! I just went outside and snapped a couple of my rig. Fabtech 6", leveled, rockstars, 37" Nitto's (going to 40's next set).

tyler1bo 10-05-2011 06:34 PM

Haha..I don't think anybody can compete with that background ;) but awesome ride! And yes you definitely need 40's ;)

tyler1bo 10-05-2011 07:56 PM

P.S. You need to find a white grill!

PaHumBug 10-05-2011 09:22 PM

Yeah, chrome grill is too much. What I really want to do is put a rubber duck or demon guard on the front, just to hide some of the chrome (I like a little chrome), but it's not in the budget right now....

tyler1bo 10-06-2011 01:45 AM

I understand..wouldn't a rubber duck be much more than a demonguard? I wonder what roush's rates are on the demonguard? But if you had both the white grille AND the hugh brush guard you'd be killin it!!

atomicgoofball 10-06-2011 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler1bo
I understand..wouldn't a rubber duck be much more than a demonguard? I wonder what roush's rates are on the demonguard? But if you had both the white grille AND the hugh brush guard you'd be killin it!!

roush offers great prices on his demon gaurds! very competitive not to mention UNIQUE!! i would hit him up if you guys are interested!

I can't wait to get my stuff on! and get a paint matched grill etc! oh u guys are KILLING ME!

PaHumBug 10-06-2011 01:18 PM

Demon Guards are $1100 shipped, which I'm sure is much cheaper than a tree hugger. I do like the look better too. It's on my wish list....

guruerror 10-06-2011 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy
Here's mine :dancingbanana:

Indy: What kind of camera are you using...those pics are amazing. The color is vivid has hell... They look almost TOO good...is there a little Photoshop magic going on there? EDIT: Yeah there is...I found it. Nice though...pretty good work.

Are you the guy that worked for GM and shot all the pics for the Hummer posters they hung at the dealers? LOL!

tyler1bo 10-06-2011 03:23 PM

It'd look awesome with a demonguard! And I can't wait for you to get your stuff either goofball!

Big.Z.hummin 10-06-2011 06:55 PM

Love my Demonguard! maybe a little bias since i have the second one ever made :)

but really the thing is tough I hit a brick wall going 20 head on and it literally saved my entire front end. and its still on my truck today! just a little work with a powdercoater was needed!

tyler1bo 10-06-2011 08:28 PM

Awesome! I messaged andres about one asking what his rate was for one..I think it'd look awesome on my white! And I love the over the hood look!

Big.Z.hummin 10-06-2011 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler1bo
Awesome! I messaged andres about one asking what his rate was for one..I think it'd look awesome on my white! And I love the over the hood look!

ya it would compliment the black you have on your truck perfectly and would look sick with your white grill. Let me know if he doesnt get back to you and i can give you his number. I believe he still has some left but I'm not positive

tyler1bo 10-06-2011 09:11 PM

Awesome..I messaged him a couple of weeks ago but he hasn't replied. And I'm not looking to get one immediately but I would like to put one on after I get a lift (don't know when that will be) Hopefully later this winter!