Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The world is going to end!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32361)

GLBLWARMR 01-26-2008 08:39 PM

The world is going to end!!!

Over the last couple of weeks things have been going to hell here in Hawaii. There has been a lot of fvcked up chit going on here. Here are some of the stories from the last couple of weeks and try to tell me I am wrong.

Man throws 2 year old boy off overpass onto H-1 freeway. Boy dies after being hit by 2 cars.

Man beats woman to death with loaded shotgun while people do not intervene.

Man jumps to death from overpass onto H-1 freeway.

HI Man molestes 13 year old girl while masturbating on flight from HI to AZ.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dad 01-26-2008 08:42 PM

Re: The world is going to end!!!

Hey...how's the real estate prices there?

I'd like to pick up some property there...retirement home away from home.

DRTYFN 01-26-2008 09:05 PM

Time to start culling the herd.

bparker 01-27-2008 04:45 AM

:beerchug:
Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Time to start culling the herd.

K9sH3 01-27-2008 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLBLWARMR
Over the last couple of weeks things have been going to hell here in Hawaii. There has been a lot of fvcked up chit going on here. Here are some of the stories from the last couple of weeks and try to tell me I am wrong.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ok with this one, but the rest are just sad. And for the Man doing that to a girl on a plane. Take him to that bridge and throw his arse off.
And WTF, no one on the plane saw this? They would have had to arrest me when we landed if I were on that plane and knew this was happening.

Karsun 01-27-2008 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLBLWARMR

Man throws 2 year old boy off overpass onto H-1 freeway. Boy dies after being hit by 2 cars.

Man beats woman to death with loaded shotgun while people do not intervene.

HI Man molestes 13 year old girl while masturbating on flight from HI to AZ.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw some of those, totally disgusting. I can't figure out why they let the father attend the baby's funeral. I also saw a newsclip tonight about a drunk driver who made fun of the guy she killed. She got 10 years for that little taped message.

Agriv8r 01-27-2008 06:40 PM

kill'em all let god sort them out....

Hucky 01-27-2008 10:17 PM

Hawaii sucks anyway, Id say they are all depressed, I spent 2 weeks there on all the island in december and I was not impressed with any of the places there, except maybe for Hilo, Thank god for BJPenns gym.

And the food, whats up with that? Loco Moco, the nutritional value in that will make you want to kill on its own.

GLBLWARMR 01-28-2008 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hucky
Hawaii sucks anyway, Id say they are all depressed, I spent 2 weeks there on all the island in december and I was not impressed with any of the places there, except maybe for Hilo, Thank god for BJPenns gym.

And the food, whats up with that? Loco Moco, the nutritional value in that will make you want to kill on its own.

Once you are outside honolulu the island isn't to bad well all except for Wainaie. That place is a hole.

H2wifey 01-28-2008 03:12 AM

how sad ya know there was this guy that is from Mobile AL who threw his 4 kids off the Mobile Bay Bridge about 3 weeks ago( all under the age of 4 the youngest was 7 months) and they just found the last child a few days ago in the Gulf of Mexico how sad :(

lennyrebel 01-28-2008 05:32 AM

The strangest one I find is man beats wife to death with loaded shotgun--she wasn't worth a bullet? I guess your not suppose to analyze insanity . But he would do more harm to gun and danger of shooting himself. I had a shotgun if you dropped it on it's butt hard it would fire. Hopefully things will settle down and you can enjoy the fresh ocean breezes. Locally we had a woman sentenced to 10 years for stabbing her 3 year old 31 times while high on cough syrup so the article said. I wonder how many gallons you would have to drink ?:confused: