Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Who's on FB? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39506)

Bimmer9938 05-11-2010 08:48 PM

Who's on FB?

Hey, seems like there is a HUGE Jeep following on FB but not a very big Hummer following... if your on FB please add me

Jonny Sorgio (Raleigh / Durham) .

Camou2 05-11-2010 11:02 PM

Re: Who's on FB?

Just sent you an invite to the Hummer Club facebook.

HummerJim 05-12-2010 01:58 PM

It looks like the Save Hummer Facebook Page is gone?????

Bimmer9938 05-12-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

It looks like the Save Hummer Facebook Page is gone?????

Lets start a page to get Hummer to host SNL. :beerchug:

VegasGuy 05-12-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
Hey, seems like there is a HUGE Jeep following on FB but not a very big Hummer following...

Probably because the Jeep crowd is a younger demographic which is in line with the age group of the Facebook crowd. It's a good fit. My guess is the average H2 Hummer owner is typically 15-20 years older and not much into Facebook. I come from a computer background and even then the fascination with Facebook is lost on me.

Bimmer9938 05-12-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

My guess is the average H2 Hummer owner is typically 15-20 years older and not much into Facebook.

What...are you drunk?

Big.Z.hummin 05-12-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasGuy
My guess is the average H2 Hummer owner is typically 15-20 years older and not much into Facebook.

not me man!

Bimmer9938 05-12-2010 10:43 PM

Quote:

oh OLDER ...lol.

VegasGuy 05-12-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bimmer9938
What...are you drunk?

If you're buying. ;)

OrangeCrush 05-13-2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VegasGuy
Probably because the Jeep crowd is a younger demographic which is in line with the age group of the Facebook crowd. It's a good fit. My guess is the average H2 Hummer owner is typically 15-20 years older and not much into Facebook. I come from a computer background and even then the fascination with Facebook is lost on me.

I agree.... I'm completely computer literate and I don't have a facebook, myspace, twitter or any of the kind.

My wife is on there constantly and I simply have better things to consume my life than with the useless dribble that surrounds those networks.

Mark

Intercooled 05-13-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
I agree.... I'm completely computer literate and I don't have a facebook, myspace, twitter or any of the kind.

My wife is on there constantly and I simply have better things to consume my life than with the useless dribble that surrounds those networks.

Mark

I started my facebook page but quickly grew tired of it. I call it "Brag book". Thats all it is, people talking about themselves and what they do and have.

splne1 05-15-2010 03:27 AM

Search this its been brought up before, add me also Herman Seijas!!!:p

frenzy1 05-20-2010 06:26 PM

Filip Vanwynsberghe on Facebook

Leo Vangaever 06-22-2010 07:57 PM

heyhey I'm Leo Vangaever add me :lame:

scottminor 06-23-2010 02:07 AM

I have to agree that FB is a Brag Book. Keep the bored narcissistic house wives out of Elcova and we agree to stay off FB.

VegasGuy 06-23-2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottminor
I have to agree that FB is a Brag Book. Keep the bored narcissistic house wives out of Elcova and we agree to stay off FB.

Add to that the 14 year olds who think their life is SOOOOOOO interesting that everyone wants want to know what they are doing every second.

Xotik H3 06-24-2010 03:26 AM

I am not so older...(in my opinion) the whole FB thing is completely lost on me too. How much so? When I saw FB in this thread I didn't even connect it to Facebook until someone indicated it wasn't a "car guy" site.

To me it is a bunch of people living life through a keyboard lacking social skills to speak hello - filling thier need for belonging with Friend requests and pictures of places they will never see, pretending to like poeple they will never meet, spending countless hours on their pretty home page so "friends" can ohh and awe over it while they ignore the house they live in...

To each their own... I would rather go "wheelin" in real life. :jump:

wingn69 06-24-2010 02:48 PM

okay so some of you dont like the face book thing because its wasted time bragging about all things but thats just what your doing right now on this forum. :popcorn: ????

VegasGuy 06-25-2010 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingn69
okay so some of you dont like the face book thing because its wasted time bragging about all things but thats just what your doing right now on this forum. :popcorn: ????

Bragging? Now don't go trying to cause trouble right before the weekend. ;)

Bimmer9938 08-13-2010 09:18 AM

Bump....