Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SHEEPSKIN SEATCOVERS INSTALLED!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11696)

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well they arrived today and I got them installed in about 15 minutes. Worth every dime I paid. These seat covers fit like they came from the Hummer factory in Louisiana. Every stitch is perfect. The seat covers fit every contour of the seat. The thickness and feel of the sheepskin is just awesome! This outfit in Van Nuys, California is the best in what they do. The dye of the coats are perfect. The fit around the back is right on! They out did themselves! I was extremely happy with the sheepskin seat covers they made for me back 1993 for my VW Passat. But these covers are remarkable! I mean even the stitch work mimics the factory seat stitching. And comfortable as sitting on a plush cloud. The two headrest covers are a perfect fit! All of the sheepskins are fully lined and have enough elastic straps to keep a snug and taut fit. Kudos to these guys in Cali. I know sheepskins are not for everyone. But for those interested in acquiring a pair of sheepskin seat covers. Check these guys out first. And now the pictures!

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:35 AM

Well they arrived today and I got them installed in about 15 minutes. Worth every dime I paid. These seat covers fit like they came from the Hummer factory in Louisiana. Every stitch is perfect. The seat covers fit every contour of the seat. The thickness and feel of the sheepskin is just awesome! This outfit in Van Nuys, California is the best in what they do. The dye of the coats are perfect. The fit around the back is right on! They out did themselves! I was extremely happy with the sheepskin seat covers they made for me back 1993 for my VW Passat. But these covers are remarkable! I mean even the stitch work mimics the factory seat stitching. And comfortable as sitting on a plush cloud. The two headrest covers are a perfect fit! All of the sheepskins are fully lined and have enough elastic straps to keep a snug and taut fit. Kudos to these guys in Cali. I know sheepskins are not for everyone. But for those interested in acquiring a pair of sheepskin seat covers. Check these guys out first. And now the pictures!

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Before shot.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres the Passenger side seat cover notice the lining and elastic straps to keep it on the seat itself. If you look harder you can see the pattern work.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Passenger headrest fits like a glove.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The main cover goes on with ease.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Passenger side done. Notice the pattern work even now on the seat. Simply excellent work done by these guys in Van Nuys! Hey that rhymes!

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Both sides installed. Getting dark outside! I will have to take some daylight pics.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Side shot of the electric seat controls. All the seatcovers are fully lined and hemmed with a 1/2 inch cuff that matches the color of the seat covers.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 04:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The back side is just awesome! Still have access to the backseat map carriers.

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 05:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Even have a center armrest cover made. The front cab of this H3 is like being on cloud 9.
So plush and cozy, I won't have to worry about getting in a cold leather seat in the morning during Wisconsin winters. Even though I got heated seats, Its still nice jump in a car and not have that cold leather against you going to work in 20 degrees weather until the heater in the seats kick in.

Ely 10-22-2005 06:04 AM

I'm speachless...

H3wannabe 10-22-2005 10:31 AM

Baaaaa! Baaaaa!

The Green Lantern 10-22-2005 12:16 PM

WOW! looks great, are those real Sheepskin? and how much did you pay?

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 02:06 PM

Oh Yes sir! There real 100% sheepskin from New Zealand and Austraila. I paid $500.00 for the complete set. (2) headrests, (2) seat covers, and (1) armrest cover. The craftmanship that went into these is just phenominal! I can't wait to attend the Hummer Happenings this Friday. I know that I will probably be the only cat there with the custom made sheepskin seat covers for the H3 and H.I.D. headlights. The manufacture of these awesome seat covers is in Van Nuys, CA. The name of there outfit is called The Sheepskin Experts. the website is http://www.sheepskinexperts.com I'm telling you, These are sooo comfortable, I might have to sleep in the car, instead of my bed.

montanah3 10-22-2005 02:43 PM

Have you tried the heated seats with the covers on? Do you think it will get too hot under those?

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-22-2005 03:04 PM

The combination of the heated seats and Sheepskin is double bonus! I had heated seats in my VW Passat. Imagine having a sheepskin heated blanket, and thats what it's like. Toasty in the winter and cool in the summertime.

Webb70 10-22-2005 06:19 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
Oh Yes sir! There real 100% sheepskin from New Zealand and Austraila. I paid $500.00 for the complete set. (2) headrests, (2) seat covers, and (1) armrest cover. The craftmanship that went into these is just phenominal! I can't wait to attend the Hummer Happenings this Friday. I know that I will probably be the only cat there with the custom made sheepskin seat covers for the H3 and H.I.D. headlights. The manufacture of these awesome seat covers is in Van Nuys, CA. The name of there outfit is called The Sheepskin Experts. the website is http://www.sheepskinexperts.com I'm telling you, These are sooo comfortable, I might have to sleep in the car, instead of my bed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which one is from New Zealand, the drivers sheep or the passenger sheep???lol

FLYINGBADGER2006 10-23-2005 08:45 PM

I think the drivers side is from the land of the Kiwis. The passenger side must be from Austraila. I was listening to the XM radio staion 8, The 80's station and the sheepskin started to rock out to Men at Work, Midnight Oil, and INXS.

timgco 10-23-2005 09:29 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FLYINGBADGER2006:
I think the drivers side is from the land of the Kiwis. The passenger side must be from Austraila. I was listening to the XM radio staion 8, The 80's station and the sheepskin started to rock out to Men at Work, Midnight Oil, and INXS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you please post a pic of the outside of your rig too. I wanted to see hot the BGF AT's look. Thanks.