Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   HUMdeVille (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2943)

Roadsurfer 08-19-2003 03:47 AM

Hi....brand new to the forum, just wanted to post a few pics of a little project we just finished

Roadsurfer 08-19-2003 03:47 AM

Hi....brand new to the forum, just wanted to post a few pics of a little project we just finished

BADRAP 08-19-2003 03:30 PM

Well here are my two cents:

I am disgraced to own a black H2 at this point, that thing should have never gotten off the drawing board let alone into a production model of 1.... Someone shoot it quick, maybe if I pinch myself I will walk up and this will have all been a dream .... OUCH, damnit I was awake... Well could be worse I guess... Doubt it...

badrap@sbcglobal.net
03 Black Lux (This is my 2nd H2)
Had an 03 Pewter but it rattled away...........
03 BMW 525i, Titanium Grey...

Grim_Smoker 08-19-2003 04:03 PM

Well, I in a way agree with Badrap. I would probably kill myself before driving that thing. However, different strokes for different folkes. It looks killer man, looks like you really did a good job. You say it's a project "we" just finished. Just curious who the "we" is, how the install went of the caddy front end, etc. I personally don't like lowered H2's and such, but it looks neat. Good job bud.

-Grim

2003 Sunset Metalic Orange H2 - Breathless Stage 2B, HID's, Gobi Rack & Ladder.

2003 Millenium Yellow Z06

NCHummerman 08-19-2003 04:36 PM

I guessed it ... you are located in California ... very interesting looking to say the least. Good luck with your HumDeVille ....

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------

JSA_3 08-19-2003 04:50 PM

All I can come up with is - - -

Why?

Wait,wait, I take it back - - -

I don't even want to know.

What a disgrace to both Hummer and Cadillac.

Buckeye Hummer 08-19-2003 04:52 PM

I hope this is for a movie and not something that some NBA star ordered to drive around. At least after the movie shoot it will be hidden in a warehouse somewhere.

Also, I think your warranty is now void

BADRAP 08-19-2003 05:37 PM

You have to wonder what these people were sitting around doing to come up with this (idea) if you can call it that... I think that Cadillac and Hummer need to be contacted about this... Immediately... Maybe they can put it out of its misery...
Can we call it a CADUMMER????? Or a Humilac???

lol lol lol lol lol

badrap@sbcglobal.net

Hummer Man 08-19-2003 06:03 PM

I would never be caught dead in that BLACK POS.

BADRAP 08-19-2003 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
THIS IS WHAT A REAL BLACK H2 LOOKS LIKE JUST FOR THOSE THAT FREAKED OUT ON THIS PIC....IT IS OK, COUNT TO 10......

badrap@sbcglobal.net

[This message was edited by BADRAP on 08-19-03 at 01:36 PM.]

BADRAP 08-19-2003 06:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I can also understanding lifting one like the picture posted, but it still looks like an H2...hehehe

badrap@sbcglobal.net

Roadsurfer 08-19-2003 06:40 PM

Boys, boys, boys.....

At the end of the day? A Hummer is just another Chevy truck. Actually, another Chevy truck with a ton of plastic crap on the front. Gotta be honest with yourselves, fellas. Its a Tahoe, with a Jeep front end.

So, Cadillac plastic crap is somehow worse than an oversize Cherokee grille and those gay-ass H2 plastic wings on the mid bumper?

I dont think so

And just to clarify...its called th HUMdeVille, and yes, the acronym "NBA" is affiliated with it.

Better get used to it...there's more coming Including one with a Mercedes front end

BADRAP 08-19-2003 06:44 PM

More like UGdeVille...YUK..
I would have figured nba in there somewhere..No one is normal anymore and no one in their white mind would drive that...
And why you would put yourself in a business to destroy an awesome automobile and then do this to it... We need to talk...
The Therapist is here to see you..........

good luck...

badrap@sbcglobal.net

Grim_Smoker 08-19-2003 06:47 PM

Alright alright, the caddy conversion is one thing, but the Benz is pushing it WAAAY too far. I now hate you . Sorry, not a benz fan, in fact I detest them. But to each his own.....

-Grim

2003 Sunset Metalic Orange H2 - Breathless Stage 2B, HID's, Gobi Rack & Ladder.

2003 Millenium Yellow Z06

Roadsurfer 08-19-2003 06:53 PM

Um....

"no one in their white mind" ?

Wow.

Roadsurfer 08-19-2003 06:55 PM

Grim.....

Did I mention the convertible project?

HUMMERDOGG 08-19-2003 07:05 PM

Roadsurfer-

I appreciate the work you put into this even though it's not to my taste however, I do have some questions for you. I'm interested in the hood and how it is "grafted" to the body. I would appreciate you posting more detailed pics of the hood top near the windshield and with the hood opened.

Thanks.

-HUMMERDOGG

*member of the "No Hummer Krew"*