Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   FJ in action (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16956)

DennisAJC 06-26-2006 01:42 PM

Re: FJ in action

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTHVLY
Yeah I never really checked out Revtek when I was in PDX, didn't really like the spacer lift but they tested there stuff in Moab so it can't be to bad. The guys who made the bumper and sliders, Landcruisers NW are located under the Markum Bridge down by OMSI. http://www.landcruisernw.com/

Me likey!:cool: Just not too thrilled about that departure angle.

DTHVLY 06-26-2006 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Me likey!:cool: Just not too thrilled about that departure angle.

It's around 35 with the lift and with a Bentup Fab bumper you can kiss the rocks with no worries.

or you could go with the new Fab Four bumper, the 39" don't hurt either.

HummerNewbie 06-27-2006 03:36 AM

Quote:

or you could go with the new Fab Four bumper, the 39" don't hurt either.

Hey look, it's the first FJ Trailer Queen :p

NEOCON1 06-27-2006 03:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
it will still look like this on the beach :p

thats how moded you have to be to play with us hummers :p

NEOCON1 06-27-2006 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerNewbie
Hey look, it's the first FJ Trailer Queen :p

oh yea theres a queen alright but its the driver " death valley " he is the KY QUEEN :o :p :eek:

DTHVLY 06-27-2006 11:55 PM

If I were an H3 owner I would be pissed to that there is so much off-road aftermarket support for the FJ after only 3 months and next to nothing for the H3 after over a year, but just keep telling yourself "the H3 dousn't need it because it's like nothing else."

No mater how you try to justify it,/\This will never be as capable as this\/ for the same price no less.

Huck BB62 06-28-2006 01:33 AM

You just keep telling yourself that. What's your crawl ratio again? How 'bout that turning radius? Lift kit, 37" tires and an iron front diff from a ZR2 with an elocker and the H3's done and it doesn't look like a redneck dressed up a Pacer!

NEOCON1 06-28-2006 03:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Huck BB62
You just keep telling yourself that. What's your crawl ratio again? How 'bout that turning radius? Lift kit, 37" tires and an iron front diff from a ZR2 with an elocker and the H3's done and it doesn't look like a redneck dressed up a Pacer!

X2 Huck thats the KY prototype then they painted all the lil roofs white for all the mall runners to enjoy :eek:

we will stick with these lil slummers , look :cool:

NEOCON1 06-28-2006 03:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hittin it TGL style :D :cool:

HummerNewbie 06-28-2006 03:29 AM

Quote:

If I were an H3 owner I would be pissed to that there is so much off-road aftermarket support for the FJ after only 3 months and next to nothing for the H3 after over a year, but just keep telling yourself "the H3 dousn't need it because it's like nothing else."

You sure must think we spend half the time worrying about the FJ that you spend worrying about the H3. Is it cool there is so much after market available for the FJ already, yes. Am I piss? PLEASE, not a chance. Maybe a little jealous of the aftermarket but pissed, hell no. Would I like to see more aftermarket for the H3 than there is, you bet, but even if you couldn't even get better tires for it I wouldn't trade my H3 for an FJ, period. I have to laugh whenever one of you cry babies goes on and on about how your vehicle of choice is better that you all have to bring of the market line "Like Nothing Else". Are you all such idiot that you think Hummer owners are running around town saying this? :rolleyes:

Quote:

No mater how you try to justify it,/\This will never be as capable as this\/ for the same price no less.

Funny how that in your blind race to prove the FJ is better, you have to compare a base or lux model with chrome options and no off road package to a very obviously modified FJ. So in other words you are admitting that you have to mod an FJ to compete against an H3 that doesn't even have a locker. I would put a stock or similarly modified H3 against an FJ of the same any day. I also like how you, just like every jealous Hummer troll had to throw in the price difference. So we paid a little extra for something that wasn't ugly, I'm fine with that.

hmrlvr 06-28-2006 04:58 AM

Quote:

So we paid a little extra for something that wasn't ugly, I'm fine with that.

:D :D ;) :D :D
NUF SAID!!!!

Sewie 06-28-2006 04:59 AM

Quote:

Umm, I'd love to see the price tag on that FJ after all the mods. :rolleyes:

HIHUMMER 06-28-2006 05:04 AM

Quote:

You sure must think we spend half the time worrying about the FJ that you spend worrying about the H3. Is it cool there is so much after market available for the FJ already, yes. Am I piss? PLEASE, not a chance. Maybe a little jealous of the aftermarket but pissed, hell no. Would I like to see more aftermarket for the H3 than there is, you bet, but even if you couldn't even get better tires for it I wouldn't trade my H3 for an FJ, period. I have to laugh whenever one of you cry babies goes on and on about how your vehicle of choice is better that you all have to bring of the market line "Like Nothing Else". Are you all such idiot that you think Hummer owners are running around town saying this? :rolleyes:

Funny how that in your blind race to prove the FJ is better, you have to compare a base or lux model with chrome options and no off road package to a very obviously modified FJ. So in other words you are admitting that you have to mod an FJ to compete against an H3 that doesn't even have a locker. I would put a stock or similarly modified H3 against an FJ of the same any day. I also like how you, just like every jealous Hummer troll had to throw in the price difference. So we paid a little extra for something that wasn't ugly, I'm fine with that.

Nicely put Newbie! :D

DDWH 06-28-2006 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green Lantern
I really like this pic!! :D

HAHA thats classic!:D

Steve - SanJose 06-28-2006 05:10 PM

FJ = Pacer ? ! ? !

DDWH 06-28-2006 06:45 PM