Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   While Away (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32581)

SnakeH2 05-06-2008 11:52 AM

Re: While Away

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Dad
Dayum! Resurected again....

:iagree:

SnakeH2 05-28-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Since I have left, not only the trip of a lifetime, but, I have come to realize that it seems that through a person'e voice, you can tell when it is not quite as exciting for the other person to talk to you. I have been away going on 2 weeks and this is now the norm. Even in the remote times I have the opportunity to call, the line is either busy (around 10 or 11PM in the states) or no answer. Also, just in the last few, I have scanned the site, only to find out through here about a bear. You'd think that this would make for atleast a mention during conversation, rather than the fact that "I visited my grandparents church today". Although it is said that the other one misses the other, I am now finding that maybe I am wrong for even trying so hard to even contact home (i.e. waiting hours to make a 10-15 phone call) I guess it is def true....absence makes the heart grow fonder for some, while out of site out of mind for the most. I guess I need to adopt the latter of the 2. Being that she does seem to check this site more than her email, I hope she reads this and realizes that I am about through going that extra step just to contact her. At this point contacting other family members is more important. I will def make some changes in my family, once I return home. :soapbox:

:drama:

Marcmedic 05-28-2008 03:25 AM

:drama:
:iagree:

Big Dad 05-28-2008 04:43 AM

I bet this ends just like any other drama...some big Pussy gets laid.

:notallthere:

DennisAJC 05-28-2008 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsspratlin
Since I have left, not only the trip of a lifetime, but, I have come to realize that it seems that through a person'e voice, you can tell when it is not quite as exciting for the other person to talk to you. I have been away going on 2 weeks and this is now the norm. Even in the remote times I have the opportunity to call, the line is either busy (around 10 or 11PM in the states) or no answer. Also, just in the last few, I have scanned the site, only to find out through here about a bear. You'd think that this would make for atleast a mention during conversation, rather than the fact that "I visited my grandparents church today". Although it is said that the other one misses the other, I am now finding that maybe I am wrong for even trying so hard to even contact home (i.e. waiting hours to make a 10-15 phone call) I guess it is def true....absence makes the heart grow fonder for some, while out of site out of mind for the most. I guess I need to adopt the latter of the 2. Being that she does seem to check this site more than her email, I hope she reads this and realizes that I am about through going that extra step just to contact her. At this point contacting other family members is more important. I will def make some changes in my family, once I return home. :soapbox:

I use to put paperback novels in my pants before my dad belted me. It works sometimes. Jamie sounds like a monster.:clapping:

DRTYFN 05-28-2008 06:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
I use to put paperback novels in my pants before my dad belted me. It works sometimes. Jamie sounds like a monster.:clapping:

I heard he can levitate stuff and light fires with his mind. :jump:

CO Hummer 05-28-2008 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN

hahahaha!

I can see him using that forehead like a club on his wife.

DennisAJC 05-28-2008 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN

FIRESTARTER!!! :jump:

SnakeH2 05-28-2008 11:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
hahahaha!

I can see him using that forehead like a club on his wife.

Holy crap Batman!!! Is that a chop? That's major conehead action! He could rent that space out!!!!!

Sewie 05-28-2008 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeH2
He could rent that space out!!!!!

It seems there's already several forum members living there rent free.

Big Dad 05-28-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnakeH2
Holy crap Batman!!! Is that a chop? That's major conehead action! He could rent that space out!!!!!

Hahahahaha!

Like a sandwich board, "Wife Beater Beefy Tee's 2 fer 1 sale!"