Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   HUMMER MUDDING (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42902)

SMITH23H2SUT 09-18-2012 12:03 PM

HUMMER MUDDING

I just want to say "I LOVE MY HUMMER!!!!!!" "http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggyCfqM6m3U"

guruerror 09-18-2012 01:47 PM

Re: HUMMER MUDDING

AW-WE-SOME!

I can't find that kinda mud around my way to save my life...

Hellz 09-18-2012 05:44 PM

im trying to figure out the point of this thread?

guruerror 09-18-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellz

Uh...the video: http://www.youtube.com/embed/ggyCfqM6m3U

tyler1bo 09-18-2012 11:02 PM

I've seen this one a few times..one of the best mudding clips out there imo

[__--MUD--__] 09-19-2012 02:18 PM

yea, forget who...but that was a members video from a number of years back.

SMITH23H2SUT 09-19-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellz

Points are made in the Technical Threads.I'm just sharing the video to show some of our HUMMER brothers and sisters the AWSOMENESS of our vehicle.Enjoy!!!!

guruerror 09-19-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMITH23H2SUT
Points are made in the Technical Threads.I'm just sharing the video to show some of our HUMMER brothers and sisters the AWSOMENESS of our vehicle.Enjoy!!!!

Oh...and here I thought that was you and your Hummer...

I'm gonna go ahead and retract my "AW-WE-SOME!" :(

twinmill28 09-20-2012 01:05 AM

Did that guy borrow somebody's truck, or did he just really hate his HUMMER that much?

I was kinda shocked thinking Helz was being a dick, but I did have the thought of what's the point of this multiple times in the video.
On one hand it's mad thrashing like I did my 77 GMC when I was in high school and I didn't have a payment and didn't care if I had to fix things (though it really sucks to fix broken parts on a muddy truck!). On the other hand, what the hell was that guy doing---looking for the limits of THAT particular H2?

twinmill28 09-20-2012 01:06 AM

Ooops, newbie move, multiple post!

guruerror 09-20-2012 02:12 AM

'Hate his Hummer?' Thats not 'hate', thats 'fun.' I'd have been right there with that guy in the vid...thrashing right beside him.

I wish I could find that much mud in one place...LOL!

s_c5519 09-20-2012 03:01 AM

Nothing like this guy, but I went through a small puddle of mud once, and I'll tell ya, I was never able to clean off all the mud. It was in so many hard to reach places. All of it never really came off. I just don't understand how the heck do you get it clean after something like that?

guruerror 09-20-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by s_c5519
Nothing like this guy, but I went through a small puddle of mud once, and I'll tell ya, I was never able to clean off all the mud. It was in so many hard to reach places. All of it never really came off. I just don't understand how the heck do you get it clean after something like that?

Drive it through a creek...

Hellz 09-20-2012 06:16 PM

it was more of why someone was reposting a vid of "SOMEONE ELSES" truck mudding, and not his.

i was expecting to see some thing new, something someone thought was worth bragging about.

wasnt trying to be a dick, i just felt like this is just a thread revival.

as for how the guy was trashing his truck in the vid.. im all for it if you have the $$ to repair it.

hell, i admit when i was watching it.. i was wondering where there was a muddy field i could go play in like that here in Minnesota.
i have been itching to go do something crazy... my wife has been doing a good job keeping me in check though.

twinmill28 09-21-2012 01:30 AM

Ha, whenever I get the itch to do something crazy---something is going to get broke! I don't try to break it, it just gets broken in the process.

I guess I've had enough mud to last the rest of my life. I work to avoid it at great lengths. Wheeling in Canada was the exception where for every massive mud hole you could find, you could follow up with a great splash in the river and clean alot of that sh!t off.

OrangeCrush 09-26-2012 06:04 PM

I'm with twin... there ain't no way I want to clean up that much mud. I've done it before and after pressure washing the bottom side for 3 days AND leaving an oscillating sprinkler under my truck for an add'l 3 days, I had chunks of mud falling out of the frame for a couple of years.

Mark