Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H1 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Welcome to the New Elcova Forums (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16689)

Jason 05-12-2006 02:37 PM

Welcome to the New Elcova Forums

Gang,

Just some quick things to point out.

IMPORTANT:
If it is your first time here, you will NOT be able to login until you reset your password. Simply make JUST ONE attempt to login, which will fail. You will be directed to a page that will ask for your email address (be sure to use the one that you were using on the old forums), where your username and NEW password will be sent to you in separate emails.

Once you get that information, be sure to login and then visit the "User CP" area. At that point, change your password to one that you can remember.

Take the time to browse around and figure things out. I am always here to assist if anything should arise (keep in mind that this forum is new to me too!), jrosoff@sprynet.com or jason@somo.com.

Some known issues:
- Your post count has dropped, I know. This is as accurate as the transfer allowed (I believe among other things that PM posts were not counted).
- Your private messages stayed private and did not transfer over. I do apologize, but I am stuck on this one. The old site will remain up for a little while, it will be your responsibility to get the information you want to keep from there.

I appreciate your patience with the transfer and hope that this solution works for ALL of us.

Regards,
Jason Rosoff

PARAGON 06-03-2006 02:40 PM

Re: Welcome to the New Elcova Forums

Congrats to Jason. The forum topped 5K memberships yesterday.

hmcoleap 10-24-2006 12:49 AM

5,000... that really is impressive. You've really built something here, congrats.

fisherman 05-30-2007 07:56 PM

Jason, I have two employees who maintain a site this big with total dedication and expertise for a college. You are holding it together and I appreciate all your effort to serve these Hummer members. Five Thousand strong and growing. Congratulations.
The "fisherman"

H1beginner 09-19-2007 09:13 PM

maybe one of you guys can help me!!!!

So to start off my name is Brian looking at buying a 1995 H1 with 104,000 miles on it. Now usually when buying anything with a lot of miles people usually get really weary about the cars integrity. So basicly what are the worry signs what do I have to look for and where should the price be at, all of the stats are listed below:

1995 Am General Hummer Wagon
Mileage: 104,300
Body Style: Wagon
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan

Engine: 5.7L 350V-8
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD
Doors: 4
Edit/Delete Message

Kuzi 09-18-2009 07:27 PM

Just bought an 06' Alpha in Flame Red Pearl. Should be here early next week. Can't wait. Going to put some goodies like a Predator low profile roof rack and light bar with some 550 hella lights. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks