Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Dan Rather is a Fraud (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10304)

HGW 10-21-2005 01:44 PM

see this post:

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/4661034341

HGW 10-21-2005 01:44 PM

see this post:

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/4661034341

Jim_Cantore 10-21-2005 01:46 PM

HummersGoneWild pimps small town meth-head sluts.

That is all.

HGW 10-21-2005 01:55 PM

Come to:

1393 Old Trenton Road
Princeton Jct, NJ 08550 and say what you need to say to me to my face pussy man. I am probably twice your age but just come say your **** to my face. Bring a posse with you if you need to. I doubt you can actually look a man in the eye without bachup.

You jerkoffs have no personal power so you hide in posts and e-mails.

How can you look at your own pussy face in the mirror every day or hold your own dick?

Walter_Cronkite 10-21-2005 02:06 PM

I'll bring my midgets to hold you down while I show your slutty HGW girls what it's like to be pummelled by a real man.

H2_SUT_SC 10-21-2005 02:08 PM

HGW - it's just the Internet bro don't worry about it. For the record I think a lot of vets on this site post more useless crap than the trolls do. It's just how discussion forums work. You take the good with the bad.

Walter_Cronkite 10-21-2005 02:11 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
HGW - it's just the Internet bro don't worry about it. For the record I think a lot of vets on this site post more useless crap than the trolls do. It's just how discussion forums work. You take the good with the bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you jump off a bridge. You make even the insomniacs fall asleep.

Shut it c(_)nt.

Jim_Cantore 10-21-2005 02:14 PM

HGW,

/yourself

DennisAJC 10-21-2005 02:23 PM

If you don't feed the trolls. They will go away.

Except for Jim. I heart teh Jim.

H2_SUT_SC 10-21-2005 02:25 PM

Upon further review I'm revising my last statement. This is a case of vets getting bored and creating aliases.

Efrain 10-21-2005 02:27 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
Upon further review I'm revising my last statement. This is a case of vets getting bored and creating aliases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone care to guess which celeb alias belongs to which vet?

R2 10-21-2005 02:31 PM

I agree with HGW

Jim_Cantore 10-21-2005 02:33 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
If you don't feed the trolls. They will go away.

Except for Jim. I heart teh Jim. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FEED ME SEYMORE!!!!

TootsSUT 10-21-2005 02:38 PM

I can't decide whether they are entertaining or annoying yet.

More literature please?

Efrain 10-21-2005 02:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:

More literature please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think OTN has this problem!

H2_SUT_SC 10-21-2005 02:43 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Efrain:
Upon further review I'm revising my last statement. This is a case of vets getting bored and creating aliases. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyone care to guess which celeb alias belongs to which vet? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know of one for sure but I won't spoil the fun. Bottom line is you can't hide your writing style. You start off thinking you can and make a conscious effort to do so but it eventually bleeds through. I see this all the time on other sites I mod at. All a mod would have to is pull IP's from each of the aliases and they could tell.

Jim_Cantore 10-21-2005 02:45 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:

More literature please? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Annoying like the lump in your pants? It won't wash away you know.

TootsSUT 10-21-2005 02:49 PM

Anyone know where the 'gods' have vanished to lately??

Jim_Cantore 10-21-2005 02:50 PM

I am a vet. I don't know who these other jokers are. But I can tell you one thing, my Hummer gets me to the scene.

I can carry a satellite, a comb and two or three (depending on the duration of addiction) HGW whores in the passenger seat.