Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Well I got one..... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30769)

bparker 11-06-2007 04:08 PM

Well I got one.....

I know I said I wouldnt get one but the mrs and I went down and bought two iphones yesterday and we havent stopped playing with them since.

I must say, I was wrong, these things are cool as hell and very handy/fun/helpful/easytouse/and everything else you have heard.

My black berry and black jack couldnt come close to being this easy to use and as functional. I am not an apple fan but they hit a home run with this phone/ipod/pda/toy

:excited:

DennisAJC 11-06-2007 06:22 PM

Re: Well I got one.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by bparker
I know I said I wouldnt get one but the mrs and I went down and bought two iphones yesterday and we havent stopped playing with them since.

I must say, I was wrong, these things are cool as hell and very handy/fun/helpful/easytouse/and everything else you have heard.

My black berry and black jack couldnt come close to being this easy to use and as functional. I am not an apple fan but they hit a home run with this phone/ipod/pda/toy

:excited:

And all that time making fun and tormenting us about our heart for teh IPhone. I hope you learned something here.:raar:

The phone is pretty cool huh?:D:beerchug:

BKLYNH2 11-06-2007 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
What???

Oh no. . . .
I will not be letting you off the hook as easy as the north messican.

After all your Apple bashing, you've gotta do better than that. :raar:
You should have to spend a day at the door of the apple store kissing the bum of every person that walks into the place as penance. :giggling:

Appease the apple gods now or your iphones will be replaced with helios!
:raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar:

Big Dad 11-06-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BKLYNH2
What???

Oh no. . . .
I will not be letting you off the hook as easy as the north messican.

After all your Apple bashing, you've gotta do better than that. :raar:
You should have to spend a day at the door of the apple store kissing the bum of every person that walks into the place as penance. :giggling:

Appease the apple gods now or your iphones will be replaced with helios!
:raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar: :raar:

That is fricken hilarious! I need that button!

DRTYFN 11-06-2007 07:41 PM

Need I admit the obvious?:jump:

BKLYNH2 11-06-2007 08:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

jmsspratlin 11-06-2007 11:09 PM

If you already have an iPod though, are they really worth the price? Why not wait for the second generation iPhones?

BKLYNH2 11-07-2007 12:59 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:notallthere:

bparker 11-07-2007 01:55 AM

:p still loving it and no I am not an apple snob now - I still think the apple "PCs" are for "special" people :D - but this phone is the shiznat

KenP 11-07-2007 03:29 AM

The phone's for special people, too. That's why they market it the way they do.:giggling:

3Hummer 11-07-2007 03:55 AM

totally worth every penny i spent on it the thing is bad a$* its awsome im able to go on vacations now and not have to bring my laptop cuase i got this baby.

Big Dad 11-07-2007 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Hummer
totally worth every penny i spent on it the thing is bad a$* its awsome im able to go on vacations now and not have to bring my laptop cuase i got this baby.

What do you mean by leave the laptop at home?

3Hummer 11-07-2007 04:28 AM

pretty much leave my lap top at home is what i ment.

Big Dad 11-07-2007 04:40 AM

Quote:

pretty much leave my lap top at home is what i ment.

Oh ok thanks.

3Hummer 11-07-2007 05:09 AM

im sorry for the seemingly obnoxious answer i just didnt really get what you ment by that question. Unless you literally ment what is that or unless that was a joke question if either of them are the case whoops sorry bout that!!!:beerchug:

Big Dad 11-07-2007 05:19 AM

Quote:

im sorry for the seemingly obnoxious answer i just didnt really get what you ment by that question. Unless you literally ment what is that or unless that was a joke question if either of them are the case whoops sorry bout that!!!:beerchug:

My bad. You don't need to apologize...I meant can you still work with Word, Ppt, and/or Excel files, but then realized you might not use them while away from home.

:beerchug:

tower 11-07-2007 05:23 AM

Treo 750 baby! Apple = no G3! :raar::raar::raar:

Big Dad 11-07-2007 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tower

I bought the same one for the Mrs. She swears by it.

DennisAJC 11-07-2007 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tower

I've had all the Treos. Awesome phone imo, but not as good as the IPhone which is the best phone on the market right now.

ssgharkness020147 11-07-2007 06:18 AM

I'd love to have an Iphone but I have one real fear about it; that I would break it before I got home from the store with it. I'm rocking the new Razr now, I really like it, but I know I'm gonna break it. My last phone was made out of titainum (supposedly). It went for about a year and a half without breaking it, the longest any phone has ever lasted me.