Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wheeling at Big Rock in Maysville, KY (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39977)

HumminNBoatin' 08-13-2010 07:58 PM

Wheeling at Big Rock in Maysville, KY

Here are a couple of pix that were taken with my cell phone.

Hellz 08-13-2010 08:23 PM

Re: Wheeling at Big Rock in Maysville, KY

thats alot of faith in your jacks there!!!

wow, dont know if i would be that comfortable sitting next to it, and hell no to the laying under it!

Scarsman 08-13-2010 10:22 PM

That looks like a cool place. Cool looking rocks with the water. They look like they could be a little sharp, too.

You have the Warn winch bumper, right? How much does it intrude into the approach angle? I have read that they really stick out, but it doesn't look too bad in that one picture. Also, what winch do you have in it?

By the way, you must have quite a cell phone! Those are pretty good pictures.

splne1 08-14-2010 01:54 AM

PIC #4 and #6 are the best!!!:D :perfect10s:

Xotik H3 08-14-2010 03:22 AM

Great pictures!!

seventwozero 08-14-2010 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarsman
That looks like a cool place. Cool looking rocks with the water. They look like they could be a little sharp, too.

You have the Warn winch bumper, right? How much does it intrude into the approach angle? I have read that they really stick out, but it doesn't look too bad in that one picture. Also, what winch do you have in it?

By the way, you must have quite a cell phone! Those are pretty good pictures.

IIRC he has the boulder acessories bumper, which, correct me if I'm wrong, is close to or better than the stock approach angle.

edit: Pictures of your truck just make me want to spend $1700 for the treehugger that much more :(

HumminNBoatin' 08-16-2010 04:24 PM

Thanks for the comments.

LOL we had all kinds of jack stands all over the place fixing that truck. He blew the ring gear out of it.. Total bummer. the H2 jack is totall overkill for that little tacoma. The rear end of the truck was locked up.. We had no choice to but dismantle the rear diff to get it out of the woods.

I have the Boulder Accssorries bumper with a Mile Marker 9500lb winch. Nobody makes this winch anymore.... :( But if there is enough demand I can probably get rubberduck to produce it for you guys....

The Warn bumper is a good product but.... everyone I know who has one has basically wrecked them because they intrude on the approach angle so much. While they still work great after you dent the hell out of them they look like crap.

Rubberduck has a treehugger on sale right now for $1450!

ROUSHDEMON 08-17-2010 05:24 AM

Dude great Pics man!!!!
now go get a lift!!! haha

Crush'em 08-17-2010 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumminNBoatin'
...But if there is enough demand I can probably get rubberduck to produce it for you guys....

The Warn bumper is a good product but.... everyone I know who has one has basically wrecked them because they intrude on the approach angle so much. While they still work great after you dent the hell out of them they look like crap.

Rubberduck has a treehugger on sale right now for $1450!

Have you run this by Travis yet? I'm still winch/bumper shopping. I hate packing the portable, and for the one time I might need one, I'm not paying Warn's prices. Any details? Could he "replicate" the DRTYFN bumper since it's obviously not being produced either.

HumminNBoatin' 08-17-2010 02:13 PM

I will start a thread on the winch bumper....