Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17482)

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 07:11 AM

IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

1 Attachment(s)
I guess they ban at the slightest whiff of differing thought.:rolleyes:
Now it's on. :D
Their sissy Admin, JayC(Uhm... that's not a fruity hip-hop wigger wannabe screen name:rolleyes:) is a delicate little flower. Even after trying to explain that I wasn't trolling them that puss banned my V2.0. What a turd.

ShaggyX 06-10-2006 07:23 AM

Re: IF YOU DRIVE AN FJ YOU MIGHT BE A SISSY

Oh sh1t...here we go.:rolleyes:

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 07:27 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaggyX
Oh sh1t...here we go.:rolleyes:

Using their sissy admin's logic you have no business here. Bye. :rolleyes:

They have no idea what they're in for.

ShaggyX 06-10-2006 07:29 AM

Drty...dont make it personal. Just because the Admin is a jack ass...doesn't mean you have to fcuk with them. Just let it go for once. :rolleyes:

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaggyX
BZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZZZZZZZZZBZZZZZBZZBZZBZZZ ZBZZZZ

Do you guys hear that buzzing?

h2co-pilot 06-10-2006 12:17 PM

Nope, not over the song in my head....you spin me right round baby- right round.....:D

NEOCON1 06-10-2006 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
Do you guys hear that buzzing?

just static ;)

DDWH 06-10-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
just static ;)

must have been a nat ;)

DDWH 06-10-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
I guess they ban at the slightest whiff of differing thought.:rolleyes:
Now it's on. :D
Their sissy Admin, JayC(Uhm... that's not a fruity hip-hop wigger wannabe screen name:rolleyes:) is a delicate little flower. Even after trying to explain that I wasn't trolling them that puss banned my V2.0. What a turd.

DRTYFN V2.0 vbmenu_register("postmenu_88404", true);
Banned

Probably MissFJ?

wilfred 06-10-2006 04:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey, I stayed away from all the other FJ threads because my opinion might be a tiny little biased:D but calling me a sissy is just wrong:mad: I am not a sissy! am not am not am not ...

DRTYFN 06-10-2006 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by h2co-pilot
Nope, not over the song in my head....you spin me right round baby- right round.....:D

Let's not forget the sacred bomb.:D

MajorGeek 06-10-2006 08:34 PM

I dont pay attention to any of it. I dont care for the FJ look myself, but Toyota is nothing to mock quality wise and never has been.

I bought the Hummer because I like the way it looks and I thought going off road, or where most vehicles can't, would be fun.

Of course having own some hot rods and watching kiddies argue over a stupid nameplate helped me to get this way. This idiotic mentality even applies to some Hummer owners. H1's laugh at H2's, laugh at H3's and so on. Guess that makes your penis bigger then mine. I buy and drive what I want, and respect, or at worst dont care, what others drive. Off road, I would be thrilled to hang with anyone, FJ, Jeep, I dont care.

Owning a Viper, I was recently invited to meet up with the local Corvette club at a cruise in who invited me and wanted to see the Viper. Will I go? Hell yeah, I like Vettes or any cool muscle car. Thats how we should all be rolling.

Aubs 06-11-2006 05:15 AM

I doubt any FJ owner has a backbone. I mean, they probably refused to buy a Hummer because they didn't want to take the hippies being angry with them. Or they're addicted to Consumer Reports, and get their kicks on reading about how 'reliable' their vehicles are. :rolleyes: Every FJ I see stares at my H2. I think they're jealous, and probably are pondering, "I wonder how I can get a straight guy to sleep with me?";)

Lucifer 06-11-2006 08:04 AM

HONK!!!:D

31_bandits 06-11-2006 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorGeek
I dont pay attention to any of it. I dont care for the FJ look myself, but Toyota is nothing to mock quality wise and never has been.

I bought the Hummer because I like the way it looks and I thought going off road, or where most vehicles can't, would be fun.

Of course having own some hot rods and watching kiddies argue over a stupid nameplate helped me to get this way. This idiotic mentality even applies to some Hummer owners. H1's laugh at H2's, laugh at H3's and so on. Guess that makes your penis bigger then mine. I buy and drive what I want, and respect, or at worst dont care, what others drive. Off road, I would be thrilled to hang with anyone, FJ, Jeep, I dont care.

Owning a Viper, I was recently invited to meet up with the local Corvette club at a cruise in who invited me and wanted to see the Viper. Will I go? Hell yeah, I like Vettes or any cool muscle car. Thats how we should all be rolling.

that was nicely put.

do H2 drivers talk down to H3s? that would be too bad. I think the H1 "real hummer" thing is a shame.

I do think there is minimal question that the H3 is a better offroad machine than the FJ, and its clearly a higher-end vehicle inside. And considering that this is a hummer forum, i think a rational retort to FJ trolls is probably in order.

But its late and i risk rambling. I think all these different 4wd machines are fascinating, and its fun to put them side by side & do a little cmoparison.

MajorGeek 06-12-2006 02:47 PM

Again, from personal experience from a friend who owned 3 Hummer 1's. He laughed at H2's and used to complain when they waved to him because they were not in a real Hummer. He has sold his, not liking where the brand went. Of course, with such low sales, the brand is going where it needs to. I have had H3 drivers wave to me, but you could try your own test and wave to some H2 drivers to see what happens. Of course, I dont need to tell you his response to my buying a H3 :) For me, I would have bought an H2, but 2 things stopped me. First, the dealer totally ignored me as I got in, climbed under and looked the H2 over for a good 15 minutes. No other customers in site, a good 5 salesman sitting by the window at their desks eating lunch. The other is the size, I like to keep my truck clean and fit it in a garage :) But, you can pass this same argument onto Corvette Vs. Viper and countless other comparisions. A big swing factor for me is the appeal of the car. I'll take a hit in some form as far as performance if I have the car or truck I want.

Anyhow, im with you, I just dont get the whole disrespect of a brand name solely. Watching people argue on the internet has always been a pet peeve of mine, it turns any discussion thread into an unreadable spam fest.

Aubs 06-12-2006 03:08 PM

See, I wave at all Hummers, be it an H1, H2, or H3. Only about half wave back, including some black guy yesterday in a superior blue who looked like he didn't quite understand why I was waving at him... :rolleyes:

I think they're all good, and those who talk down about the other models that are less expensive are just jealous because they paid so much for theirs, and now it's not as special because one half that price will do just as well off-road. So I think H1 owners have a stick up their butts sometimes. If I had an H1, I'd be waving at everyone, and I'd still love all the other models. They're all awesome. I think the original H1's just drew in (somewhat) kind of a cocky/insecure/macho crowd, and their attitudes are quite apparent. Some H1 guys are really cool though. But I do wave at H3's, and most ignore ME! :eek: :mad: :(

BlueTJCO 06-12-2006 03:22 PM

You guys are all of a bunch of ****ing sissies!!!:o

DRTYFN 06-12-2006 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mooncricket
You guys are all of a bunch of ****ing sissies!!!:o

YEAH!!! What he said!!! RAAARRR!!!!!:D