Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   ItS sUnDay (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29804)

h2co-pilot 09-16-2007 12:47 PM

ItS sUnDay

Good morning/afternoon.:)

I am wondering if I should make breakfast or get McDonalds. I know Mcdonalds is gross and bad for you but- it sounds so good, little hashbrown patties and a McGriddle...Mmmmm mmmm! I have to go out anyway, ugh! I don't know..... I have cantelope and stuff here but.......:D

Not much going on today, getting the grass ready for overseeding and rearranging some furniture. The weather has been getting cooler, I love it.

What's everyone up to?

ChiHummer3 09-16-2007 01:35 PM

Re: ItS sUnDay

Good morning!

No big plans today, which is nice for a change. My goal is to get the Hummer cleaned out. We've had too many road trips lately and no time to keep up with cleaning it out after each trip. With 2 kids in the back seat, the crap is piling up!!! :o I'd like to get it washed and waxed too.

Field Scout 09-16-2007 01:45 PM

Well, If I'm online I must be at work:( not real happy about it. I had planned to sleep till 7:30 then load up the dogs and go to my parents to work on my trailer and watch some football, instead I'm at work. Oh well payday will be nice:beerchug: hope everyone else has a good day:D

KenP 09-16-2007 03:02 PM

NASCAR and some football.:jump:

wpage 09-16-2007 03:31 PM

Church, Boating, Footoball &:beerchug:

StarsnBars 09-16-2007 03:50 PM

Taking Mama to see,, 3:10 to Yuma today. Cant believe see wanted to see it. I think Russel Crowe lights that spark for her.. :p Wine and dine afterward, Slip into my fur lined jock strap and see what happens tonight,,:excited:

Hucky 09-16-2007 04:34 PM

You should always eat healthy, your bodys a machine, Morgan Spurlock will tell you about mcdonalds--supersize me, eating that **** isnt even recognized by your body. Eat the good stuff, your body deserves it.

Headed to the Farmers Market with the wife
Grey and foggy here in Southern California, cooler lately
Laundry, yard work, Rest

Have a great day

deserth3 09-16-2007 04:58 PM

Just got to work, eating a Carl's Jr steak and egg breakfast burito. Life is Good.:D

fourfourto 09-16-2007 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Going to the new dog park down the road,I went there last week boo loved playing with all the dogs

Adam in CO 09-16-2007 06:04 PM

Today is a big day here.

If the Broncos go 2 and 14 but beat Oakland twice it's a good season and we have the home opener against them today.

h2co-pilot 09-16-2007 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hucky
You should always eat healthy, your bodys a machine, Morgan Spurlock will tell you about mcdonalds--supersize me, eating that **** isnt even recognized by your body. Eat the good stuff, your body deserves it.

Too late Huckleberry.:D It was damn good.

But now I'll get back to eating the good stuff.

I forgot the Cowboys are playing the Dolphins, I'm hoping for a Starkist kinda win today, Romo is on a roll.

mikejr 09-16-2007 06:50 PM

sitting here doing valuations on a ton of new properties we got in, watering the newly planted grass...ahhh...the smell of mushroom manure on a cool autumn sunday.....sister in law dropping off a bunch of clothes we had our logo put on....and thats about it.

Hmmm2 09-16-2007 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StarsnBars
Slip into my fur lined jock strap and see what happens tonight,,:excited:

:giggling:

SR1355 09-16-2007 07:35 PM

Just got back from week out in CO. Backpacking with some buddies in RMNP. Now for a little NASCAR... the Chase has Begun...:beerchug:

devilsfan 09-16-2007 08:04 PM

Send some of that cool air down here! We're still in the low 90s, and it looks like that will stick for the next 2 weeks. Ick.

Got my garden thinned out today. Everything is looking pretty good!

I'm spending the rest of the afternoon Ebay-ing. I have a buttload to pack and ship. I've had listings up for 2 weeks now and a total of over $900 made. I am very happ-ee.

Still basking in Rutgers 59-0 romp over Norfolk. Talk about effortless! And watching Kentucky roll over Louisville was a dream come true. I love to see a rival lose so early in the season.

New Heroes one week from tomorrow, whoo hoo!!!!

Stacy

KenP 09-16-2007 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by devilsfan
Still basking in Rutgers 59-0 romp over Norfolk. Talk about effortless! And watching Kentucky roll over Louisville was a dream come true. I love to see a rival lose so early in the season.

New Heroes one week from tomorrow, whoo hoo!!!!

Stacy

Not a fan of Norfolk even tho it's only a few miles down the highway, but I'd have liked to see them win.

HEROES!!!

Field Scout 09-16-2007 09:06 PM

2 min to go Texans gonna go 2-0 with upset over Panthers:jump:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 09-17-2007 03:55 PM

I couldn't log on to THIS DAM THREAD till now (10:46am, Monday)
I hate when that happens with a thread...

Had Lox, Onlions and Eggs with a Bagel (co pilot thats what you should have had)...

Than went to visit my Uncle. He's 85 and had a lung removed last year but the cancer spread to his rib cage and spine. Hes in good spirits, on a little morphine for the pain and talks about how good his life has been. Hope I can be like that when my time is near...