Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   h3 forum (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30611)

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 04:47 PM

h3 forum

those guys are dumb. its easy to make them angry.

Big Dad 10-30-2007 05:27 PM

Re: h3 forum

Moment of clarity?

DennisAJC 10-30-2007 06:07 PM

Now, now. Let's not get them too riled up.

They might start blaming me again.:jump:

Agriv8r 10-30-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CollegeSucks
those guys are dumb. its easy to make them angry.

your location is Annapolis, MD Little Rock, AR? and you think they are dumb.....bet most of them know where they are...

Big Dad 10-30-2007 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agriv8r
your location is Annapolis, MD Little Rock, AR? and you think they are dumb.....bet most of them know where they are...

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't that be "Community CollegeSucks!" :jump:

Big Dad 10-30-2007 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DennisAJC
Now, now. Let's not get them too riled up.

They might start blaming me again.:jump:

Fricken Dennis! This is all your fault!

Big Dad 10-30-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

How's about:

"Takes a village CollegeSucks!"

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Big Dad 10-30-2007 06:52 PM

Quote:

Ahhhh...I gave it my best shot! :beerchug:

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 08:42 PM

i dont really think those make any sense, especially from someone from "alaska/washington" perhaps you could have stopped short of "it takes a village collegesucks" to think about the irony. and no, thats not what gets the wrinkles out of your coveralls

DennisAJC 10-30-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

i dont really think those make any sense, especially from someone from "alaska/washington" perhaps you could have stopped short of "it takes a village collegesucks" to think about the irony. and no, thats not what gets the wrinkles out of your coveralls

I think BigDad flys his patrols between Alsaka and Washington just in case all hell breaks loose and he has to empty his nuclear payload over BC.:jump:

Big Dad 10-30-2007 08:59 PM

Quote:

Actually I live in both places depending on the time of year. I do however see some irony when reading a statement such as "those guys are dumb. its easy to make them angry." in a forum, titled h3 forum, from a person that uses the screen name CollegeSucks! :giggling:

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 08:59 PM

im sure between patrols the only payload he's dropping lands next to a crusty old sock under his desk

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 09:00 PM

actually, i live in both places also, depending on the time of the year. thinking college sucks and being in college or a graduate are two different things.

Big Dad 10-30-2007 09:02 PM

Quote:

I think BigDad flys his patrols between Alsaka and Washington just in case all hell breaks loose and he has to empty his nuclear payload over BC.:jump:

And, you are correct scrotum, as far as the only thing I drop off in BC, well lets just say it is from me big old radioactive sak!

Big Dad 10-30-2007 09:03 PM

Quote:

im sure between patrols the only payload he's dropping lands next to a crusty old sock under his desk

Smells like sperm in here...did you burp?!

DennisAJC 10-30-2007 09:07 PM

My bad. It's ALASKA.

It is illegal to drop human waste above BC so stop.:jump:

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 09:09 PM

yes i did. either that or you got a waft of your hand as you put the next pringle in your mouth

Big Dad 10-30-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

My bad. It's ALASKA.

It is illegal to drop human waste above BC so stop.:jump:

Above BC, I'm sorry, I meant in those awesome drinking establishments full of BC's finest!

Big Dad 10-30-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

yes i did. either that or you got a waft of your hand as you put the next pringle in your mouth

Dude, your not supposed to say "yes I burped" after someone asks whether or not it smells like sperm in here. Unless your a chick. In that case, I'm sorry for picking on you.

CollegeSucks 10-30-2007 09:14 PM

oh my mistake. its just sometimes my breath does smell like sperm. its real strange.