Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   TUBE STEPS - FREE! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21050)

CO Hummer 10-04-2006 09:47 PM

TUBE STEPS - FREE!

I have a non-autographed set of tube sets available for free. You'll have to pick them up in the Denver area because I surely will not go to the bother of sending them to anyone. PM me if interested.

Before some of you ask............. I have signed an exclusive endorsement contract with PhilD for the sales of genuine CO Hummer autographed tube steps. So, I'm stuck with this unsigned set that I need to get rid of to free up space in my garage.

CO Hummer 10-04-2006 09:49 PM

Re: TUBE STEPS - FREE!

btt

KenP 10-04-2006 10:01 PM

They're worthless if they're not autographed. Forget it.

I have an autographed, framed photo of CO Hummer if anyone wants it, tho. First $59 takes it.:jump:

CO Hummer 10-04-2006 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
They're worthless if they're not autographed. Forget it.

I have an autographed, framed photo of CO Hummer if anyone wants it, tho. First $59 takes it.:jump:

That's like selling a family heirloom. You just don't do it, man. :mad: :mad: :mad:

timgco 10-04-2006 10:56 PM

Gettng the non- Autographed ones is like buying a "limited addition print" that is not numbered. Or worse buying a very old case of already opened and recorked wine.

CO Hummer 10-05-2006 03:02 AM

Top top TOP!

KenP 10-05-2006 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
That's like selling a family heirloom. You just don't do it, man. :mad: :mad: :mad:

If the price is right!!! Actually, it's framed and going up in the guest house next to the Big Nasty pics from Escalator.:beerchug:

PARAGON 10-05-2006 06:16 PM

I have a set of custom bent tube steps. One of a kind. No others like them.

CO Hummer 10-05-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
If the price is right!!! Actually, it's framed and going up in the guest house next to the Big Nasty pics from Escalator.:beerchug:

Oh YEAH!!!!!!!

:excited: :dancingbanana: :excited:

KenP 10-05-2006 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
Oh YEAH!!!!!!!

:excited: :dancingbanana: :excited:

I thought you'd like that. All my friends want to see what the fire roads out west look like!!!!!:OWNED: :OWNED: :OWNED: :dancingbanana:

CO Hummer 10-05-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilD
They do have scenic overlooks though ;)

You should bring your Yellow X club up here sometime!

CO Hummer 10-05-2006 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhilD
I'd love to, but me and long drives just don't agree. Very possibly will be coming up to Ouray next May/June.

Really? I'm IN, k?

Adam in CO 10-06-2006 04:26 PM

Pics?

CO Hummer 10-10-2006 04:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
They are still for sale, asking price of exactly $0.00. C'mon Colorado people! Don't make me throw these things in the trash. :mad: The count down is on......

I'll consider selling this additional accessory at 50% off (MSRP of $199.00). A custom signature plate that can attach anywhere to your rig.

Bolts sold separately.

The CO Hummer brand trademark remains exclusive property of CO Hummer Marketing, Inc. Unauthorized use of CO Hummer components, clothing, gatorade or other materials could result in fines up to $50,000 and up to 5 years imprisonment.

CO Hummer 10-10-2006 11:46 PM

Tim,
To answer your PM: No. You can't get one of the signature plates without taking the free tube steps.

CO Hummer 10-12-2006 08:53 AM

Well............

The countdown is ON. On Sunday night, I'm taking the tube steps to the end of my driveway. On Monday morning at 8am, the trash man will pick them up and take them away forever.