Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Im sure this is old but... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4471)

4churchill 10-27-2005 08:18 PM

JEEP and LB

4churchill 10-27-2005 08:18 PM

JEEP and LB

h2co-pilot 10-27-2005 09:39 PM

Old but worth watching again. Gawd, I hate that video. Scary stuff.

Bondage 10-27-2005 09:42 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Old but worth watching again. Gawd, I hate that video. Scary stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah. Ouch. And what is with the squirrels being slaughtered on the audio track?

Sean

DRTYFN 10-27-2005 09:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
JEEP and LB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

For the last time- that's a full sized Chevy Blazer!!!
It would have been slightly more enjoyable to see a girly Jeep careening down the H2 PWN3D LB.

I'm sure that clip will make Rox & H2CP hyperventilate. Seth will just hide under the couch.

HummerNewbie 10-27-2005 10:43 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
I'm sure that clip will make Rox & H2CP hyperventilate. Seth will just hide under the couch. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like there are some stories there

DennisAJC 10-27-2005 10:51 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
For the last time- that's a full sized Chevy Blazer!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No......It's a Jeep.

VTSTOMPER 10-28-2005 12:36 AM

For the last time- that's a full sized Chevy Blazer!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WELL SAID! LOLOLOL! I was going to post it til I saw you did.

When you go down the LB do you ride in a low gear, are you on the brakes? How do you do it?

H2Finally 10-28-2005 04:51 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
How do you do it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>S L O W L Y....

For most of us, 1st gear and brakes. I understand PhilD did all that, but his truck refused to stop moving on its own. So he kindda skidded down...

VTSTOMPER 10-28-2005 10:24 AM

YAY!!

finally my question is answered! That was the third time I asked! WHOOHOO! TYVM! H2Finally

Phil must have been crapping his pants. Was that at the very bottom?

KenP 10-28-2005 03:57 PM

Yes. He was waiting for the others to get on the hill for a pic of all the trucks. Phil's truck just kept sliding.

H2Finally 11-03-2005 02:42 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
some nice person broke into it and smashed it up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What happend Phil? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I hope the perp has at least the decency to break in from the rear quarter glass!!

KenP 11-03-2005 04:08 AM

I hope it wasn't the Body Snatcher. I heard insurance companies stopped paying for his hits.

Dan 11-03-2005 09:33 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
some nice person broke into it and smashed it up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What happend Phil? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was Seth.

HummerNewbie 11-03-2005 01:15 PM

Man, that really sucks. Sorry to hear about it. Were the cops able to get any prints?

And yes, they tested if it had an alarm by pounding the rear quarter panel with a large rock </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad situation, but that's funny