Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone else think "Dog the bounty hunter" is an IDIOT? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38991)

OrangeCrush 02-11-2010 03:55 AM

Anyone else think "Dog the bounty hunter" is an IDIOT?

OMG, I don't care how high I am, that guy is a fukkin' idiot. He thinks he's the human version of the dog whisperer.

What a freakin' moron. He just took his shirt off to look in the woods for a fugitive.

Idiot!!!

Mark

H3slate 02-11-2010 04:07 AM

Re: Anyone else think "Dog the bounty hunter" is an IDIOT?

I don't know what's worse, Dog or you watching Dog. :giggling:

Jk, I have found myself sucked into stupid shows and unable to turn away. Kind of like a train wreck.

OrangeCrush 02-11-2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate

Jk, I have found myself sucked into stupid shows and unable to turn away. Kind of like a train wreck.

Touche, not sure who's worse....

Mark

Rred 02-11-2010 09:50 AM

agreed on both parts; dog is a dbag and sometimes you find yourself watching some stupid show that came on. and for whatever reason we just don't turn the channel. sometimes i wish i could have had the last 30min of my life back. reality tv is a tragedy to some peolpe. i've seen some, females (no offense), get so wrapeed in E! and some of the other rediculous shows out there. but on my downfall, when nothing good is on, i might turn on heff and the girls next door. just to watch remarkably hot girls act "___um_______". heff is the man.

timgco 02-11-2010 11:51 PM

Come on Mark, you know you like when he took his shirt off! :jump:

i love watching the show for two reasons:

One, they nail the scum to the wall where they belong, but also do try to help. ...and the fact that they are in our backyard in Denver and the Springs. The less A holes on the street, the better! ...and I get to watch that happen.

Two: It's so damn funny! So funny that people actually have this F'd up lifestyle and don;t know any better/ don;t try to get away from that lifestyle and just except their world is like that and it's OK.

:popcorn:

working Hummer 02-12-2010 02:25 PM

It's kind of like Toddlers and Tiaras...My wife watches that and I sat with her one night and now I'm hooked....It's such a train wreck of trailer people and mothers living through their daughters that I can't look away...I just...I just don't understand why they.....Oh nevermind.:giggling:

OrangeCrush 02-12-2010 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by working Hummer
It's kind of like Toddlers and Tiaras...My wife watches that and I sat with her one night and now I'm hooked....It's such a train wreck of trailer people and mothers living through their daughters that I can't look away...I just...I just don't understand why they.....Oh nevermind.:giggling:

I think it's cause on one hand, you can't believe that people are so arrogant and oblivious to the rest of the world (perfect example, Orange County Housewives)

and the other reason is because you want to watch just to see what other stupid **** they do.

It's terrible.

Mark

splne1 02-15-2010 04:30 AM

cmon "brotha"!!! LOL f@*king IDIOT I hate dog and his retarded show!!

Bayrat 02-16-2010 01:05 AM

He may act like an idiot but we are the ones watching while he rakes in the cash and has a bit of fun in the mix. Besides, his old lady has big jugs, makes it interesting. :jump:

OrangeCrush 02-16-2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bayrat
He may act like an idiot but we are the ones watching while he rakes in the cash and has a bit of fun in the mix. Besides, his old lady has big jugs, makes it interesting. :jump:

I hate to break it to you but those aren't "jugs"

I'd call them more like 55 gallon drums. OMG, they're fukkin HUGE.

Mark

splne1 02-16-2010 06:41 AM

:iagree: LOL!!!!:jump: :giggling:

ROX 03-18-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate

Ditto
Dogface the Bounty Hunter. He's so ugly I can't watch....OH! and his huge EGO! BARF! :twak:

fourfourto 03-18-2010 06:59 PM

:iagree: He is a dick.
If he came on my property I would take a shot at him
His wife is NASTY

seventwozero 06-08-2010 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeCrush
I hate to break it to you but those aren't "jugs"

I'd call them more like 55 gallon drums. OMG, they're fukkin HUGE.

Mark

I don't even want to imagine what those look like when they arn't covered up :(