Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Hollister Hills 11/26 Pictures (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3472)

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 02:46 AM

Hollister Hills 11/26 Pictures

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 02:46 AM

Hollister Hills 11/26 Pictures

Huck BB62 11-27-2005 04:17 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Green Lantern:
Hollister Hills 11/26 Pictures </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I notice the rock spider and Bronco guys lookin' on. What did they think? On the steep climb the black H3's on, did it make it? The pictures are awesome.

fourfourto 11-27-2005 12:37 PM

Nice pics. Did you damage your mudflaps at all.

TheArchiTexan 11-27-2005 01:34 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
Nice pics. Did you damage your mudflaps at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HummBebe 11-27-2005 02:35 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Huck BB62:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Green Lantern:
Hollister Hills 11/26 Pictures </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I notice the rock spider and Bronco guys lookin' on. What did they think? On the steep climb the black H3's on, did it make it? The pictures are awesome. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course I made it

Great pics TGL, it was a fun day!

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 02:49 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fourfourto:
Nice pics. Did you damage your mudflaps at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- not at all, a little scratched but no biggie!

fourfourto 11-27-2005 03:06 PM

Good to know and if they break they are cheaper than bodywork.Did anyone run with sidesteps ,I was told to take them off for major offroading .

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 03:13 PM

I have more pics but I could only post 30 pics at a time....

Good to know and if they break they are cheaper than bodywork.Did anyone run with sidesteps ,I was told to take them off for major offroading . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- I recommend to take them off...

BABHUMV 11-27-2005 03:34 PM

Great Pics. Where in California is this? Let me know next time you are going out to play. I would like to join you. I am the only H3 in my area that I know of. I would drive a couple of hours to tackle stuff like that.

timgco 11-27-2005 03:38 PM

I have more pics but I could only post 30 pics at a time....

Good to know and if they break they are cheaper than bodywork.Did anyone run with sidesteps ,I was told to take them off for major offroading . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- I recommend to take them off... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SWEET! Start another thread. more pics more pics mre pics.

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 04:11 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David Budlong:
Great Pics. Where in California is this? Let me know next time you are going out to play. I would like to join you. I am the only H3 in my area that I know of. I would drive a couple of hours to tackle stuff like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- PM Hummbebe, they're going again next weekend 12/03.

The Green Lantern 11-27-2005 04:12 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by David Budlong:
Great Pics. Where in California is this? Let me know next time you are going out to play. I would like to join you. I am the only H3 in my area that I know of. I would drive a couple of hours to tackle stuff like that. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.hollisterhills.com/directions.html

HummBebe 11-27-2005 04:48 PM

It'll take you about three hours, same as me. It is so fun! And yes, if you are interested, we will go every third Saturday starting in January.

Welcome!

Sewie 11-27-2005 10:44 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:
SWEET! Start another thread. more pics more pics mre pics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

x2

Glad you could make it down TGL. It was definitely a fun day.

Sewie 11-27-2005 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the only pics I was able to get.

Sewie 11-27-2005 10:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Sewie 11-27-2005 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Sewie 11-27-2005 10:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)

The Green Lantern 11-28-2005 01:18 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timgco:

SWEET! Start another thread. more pics more pics mre pics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- I will, the pictures are way too big, I have to reduce the size.......