Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Inner Pane Removal (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4552)

UNOMYFLO 11-07-2005 07:35 PM

Can someone school me on the proper method of removing the inner panels on my H3.

A pillars

Front and Rear Door Panels

Drivers Side rear panel (trunk area)

Thank You

UNOMYFLO 11-07-2005 07:35 PM

Can someone school me on the proper method of removing the inner panels on my H3.

A pillars

Thank You

f5fstop 11-07-2005 07:41 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UNOMYFLO:

A pillars

Thank You </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have mail, and all the procedures. Good luck

timgco 11-07-2005 08:58 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f5fstop:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UNOMYFLO:

A pillars

You have mail, and all the procedures. Good luck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

MAN, what a nice guy.

Webb70 11-08-2005 12:01 AM

f5fstop could you please send me instructions too. I am going to do the stereo sub/ amp install.

Thank you

BB 11-08-2005 01:47 AM

f5fstop, if you don't mind, please send me the instruction, too.

trailblazer@paw.hi-ho.ne.jp

KCJohn 11-08-2005 01:52 AM

Ok I need that info too. I am installing a bumper cam and want to mount the monitor (2.5") above the mirror.

Thanks

Game Over 11-08-2005 02:38 AM

how about a sticky for the instructions ?

UNOMYFLO 11-08-2005 03:08 AM

f5fstop

I received all the docs however all the links to the actual exploded pictures are broken (all I see is a red box with an x in it)

Is there a way you can post a link to the actual site you found them at?

UNOMYFLO 11-08-2005 03:11 AM

a .pdf file of each separate doc would be the best...universal and easy to print to refer to when removing the interior panels

Waxing 11-08-2005 07:33 AM

Timgco, I have to agree with you. I have been reading these posts for about 2 months, and f5fstop along with a bunch of other people really make you feel welcome. It's lke they don't care how dumb I am about H3's. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Thanks.

f5fstop 11-08-2005 10:30 AM

A pillars

Mike, not sure but there appears to be something wrong with your email. Last night at 4:53 PM EST, I sent you an email with four word docs for the removal procedures. Could your email be stripping the docs? Or, are you running an ant-spam software that is spamming me?
I had that problem with AOL and Norton's and decided to just turn off all anti-spam software it was causing me more problems than the spammers.

Anyway, I resent the docs about five minutes ago (currently, 7:29 AM).

UNOMYFLO 11-08-2005 01:50 PM

Actually Doug I feel it is a Mac and PC Incompatibility. Ya know Bill Gates and Steve Jobs dont want our computers to work in harmony with eachother...

I deal with it every day in the Advertising Business that I am in....we work primarily on ther Macintyosh and handle a bunck of PC based files..it can get real interesting for sure..applicartion are different fonts are different etc. Yes I know what you mean about AOL for some reason in the past when I have sent attached .jpegs to someoe with an AOL acct. it converts the files to MIME files which are unable to be opened through AOL..strange...

The second send of the 4 word docs in 1 email worked.

Thanks so much Doug I like the others on this board find your knowledge invaluable.

Thanks to you I wont destroy my interior when I take the panels off/

I will be in touch

Mike

First Hummer 11-08-2005 04:46 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by f5fstop:

A pillars

Mike, not sure but there appears to be something wrong with your email. Last night at 4:53 PM EST, I sent you an email with four word docs for the removal procedures. Could your email be stripping the docs? Or, are you running an ant-spam software that is spamming me?
I had that problem with AOL and Norton's and decided to just turn off all anti-spam software it was causing me more problems than the spammers.

Anyway, I resent the docs about five minutes ago (currently, 7:29 AM). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey fstop could you please send me the same word doc on inner panel removal.
rmorse27@comcast.net

TA8088 11-08-2005 04:56 PM

Can you send me this as well? It can be sent to eric_harper_8088@hotmail.com. Thanks fstop!

f5fstop 11-08-2005 07:41 PM

FIRST HUMMER, TA8088...you guys got mail

First Hummer 11-08-2005 07:47 PM

FIRST HUMMER, TA8088...you guys got mail </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You oh wise one.

Laxin2123 11-08-2005 09:36 PM

f5fstop dont want to be a broken record but I would appreciate the info also. My email is Mwolanski21@aol.com. Also I was reading the other thread about hooking up the headrest monitors. If possible could you recommend what Power/ ACC wires to use.

BuzzH3 11-09-2005 03:42 PM

I would also appreciate it if you could send me the info. Please send to dfrank811@charter.net

cambone3 11-09-2005 07:09 PM

f5fstop, I am also getting ready to do the installation on mine. I would appreciate the info also. Thanks a bunch. cambone3@cfl.rr.com