Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   full 3rd row seat FS or trade (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42728)

timmy1909 07-15-2012 10:02 PM

full 3rd row seat FS or trade

I have a 3rd row seat out of my 03 H2 Lux. Its the full seat, wheat in color. Condition is VERY good if not perfect. I just dont need or use it. I will take $400 for it or trade for some side steps or ???? let me know what you got. I will ship, but you have to set it up. I will take the seat to my work and put it on a pallet and you can have it picked up by the company of your choice. Local pick up is always available. I live in Darien WI. 53114 and will take it to my work in Delavan WI 53115.

pdxrealtor 07-16-2012 04:11 AM

Re: full 3rd row seat FS or trade

Damn for the right person this is a score. I didn't want , nor could I get rid of, a single third row seat.

Best of luck ......

timmy1909 07-16-2012 06:38 AM

I have seen them listed for $1100.00 but what they are listed for and what they sell for is two different things... I know the moment I sell it that I will need it. but for now its still for sale.

pwrhse2k 07-17-2012 08:26 PM

I agree this is a score for whoever buys. I have the same seat in my H2...the seat lays flat (like a mini bed) and also reclines (at least mine does). Good luck with the sale.

timmy1909 07-18-2012 12:03 AM

I went out to check and this seat DOES NOT recline or fold flat... but it dose move forward or backward. If it did all that I would probably keep it lol.

pwrhse2k 07-18-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmy1909
I went out to check and this seat DOES NOT recline or fold flat... but it dose move forward or backward. If it did all that I would probably keep it lol.

I guess I got the extra delux model? LOL The seat looks exactly like mine does though.

Big D 2004H2 08-20-2012 08:05 PM

how does this mount? is it something that you could quickly remove?

timmy1909 08-20-2012 09:25 PM

I will take some pics of my h2 cargo area with the seat installed and of the mounting locations when I get home... but yes it removes very easy... There is 2 pins on the front of the seat that lift up and it pulls right out.

timmy1909 08-21-2012 12:56 AM

Looks to be aftermarket... but I am not sure. Here is a pic of the bracket that the one side fits in. I would not have a problem taking these out for you and swapping rear carpets with you as well. As the carpet is cut out for the seat rails.

Here is a pic of the rails with the carpet installed

So, the rails mount on the floor on the far sides of the trunk area... The seat fits in the rails and there are pins that hold the seat in place. Pull the pins upward and the seat can be removed. When I first took it out it took me all of 30 seconds to do. you can see the pins in the 2nd pic down on of my original post (the pic of the back of the seat)