Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Black H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14425)

HummBebe 07-29-2005 12:32 AM

Equipment:
Lux pkg, Offroad Package, Chrome Pkg,Brush Guard, Chrome Fuel Door, Roof Rails, Bumper Logo, Marker Lights, Splash Guards, Chrome Side Steps, Sunroof,
Trailer Package, XM Radio.....

Do you think I went Overboard????

HummBebe 07-29-2005 12:32 AM

Equipment:
Lux pkg, Offroad Package, Chrome Pkg,Brush Guard, Chrome Fuel Door, Roof Rails, Bumper Logo, Marker Lights, Splash Guards, Chrome Side Steps, Sunroof,

Larry W 07-29-2005 12:52 AM

nice, Gotta love the moracco inserts.

HummerNewbie 07-29-2005 12:57 AM

Nice ride, congrats. Lets see some pics of the bumper logo and the chrome fuel door.

Marc H3 07-29-2005 01:09 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Nice ride, congrats. Lets see some pics of the bumper logo and the chrome fuel door. </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_BLUE">Nice color and great ride! Like the two tone combo too! I couldn't get the chrome fuel door when mine was ordered but I will get one when its available in the parts department. Please show us yours in a photo ok? </span>

BUKHUM 07-29-2005 02:45 PM

nice...congrats...I am debating if I should get the black with the moracco inserts...might get too hot in Phoenix...then I would have to put a remote starter kit on to cool the rig down before I could sit down on it... ....hmmmmm decisions decisions....

Jersey Guy 07-30-2005 01:15 AM

HUMMBEEBE nice ride congrats.BUKUM I think The leather looks the best but its a pain gets too hot gets to cold cracks over time easy to clean the clothe seats are so comfortable look nice and are very durable i had drivin both before i decided what to get plus I cant see spending 3k for them. save the money and get a adventure loaded bet now your real confused LOL

HummBebe 07-30-2005 02:31 PM

Here they are. Thanks for all of positive comments. Apparently these caps are manufactured in the area up here in Nor Cal. I brought her home on 7/1 and had the door installed on 7/12 by the dealer.

I love the truck. I can't wait to take her out. Is anyone going to the Elko Roundup??

HummBebe 07-30-2005 02:40 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Guy:
HUMMBEEBE nice ride congrats.BUKUM I think The leather looks the best but its a pain gets too hot gets to cold cracks over time easy to clean the clothe seats are so comfortable look nice and are very durable i had drivin both before i decided what to get plus I cant see spending 3k for them. save the money and get a adventure loaded bet now your real confused LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jersey Guy,
I just saw pics of your beautiful ride, we almost match!

Jersey Guy 07-30-2005 10:15 PM

Thanks HummBeebe yes almost matching, your fuel door looks awsome it's a must have now that i have seen one on a H3

BUKHUM 08-01-2005 07:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jersey Guy:
HUMMBEEBE nice ride congrats.BUKUM I think The leather looks the best but its a pain gets too hot gets to cold cracks over time easy to clean the clothe seats are so comfortable look nice and are very durable i had drivin both before i decided what to get plus I cant see spending 3k for them. save the money and get a adventure loaded bet now your real confused LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>hmmmm....great! Yeah the cloth looks real nice too, maybe get some washable covers when I take her off roading...thanks for you input though!

Georgemarc 08-01-2005 10:28 PM

GOt my H3 last week and took it back for the chrome gas cover. I like the one above but the one I got matches the tires and has HUMMER on it. Is this new?

IS300_TRD 08-04-2005 08:51 PM

Do you have more interior pics? Love that color scheme.

HGW 08-06-2005 02:35 AM

I love your H3.

Should get one like that for myself someday. Wish the H3 had a V-8. I'd make it roar.

HummBebe 08-12-2005 01:03 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
I love your H3.

Should get one like that for myself someday. Wish the H3 had a V-8. I'd make it roar. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, the Supercharger will be out soon! It scoots up Donner Pass really well! Not as under powered as people think. 225hp/220pft. sounds wimpy, but the gearing in pure genius. I'ts hard to tell it's an in-line 5.

joeyjoey 10-10-2005 12:24 PM

Did you go overboard??? I have on order same acces. package with the exception of the grill guard. Boulder gray with tan and black interior. Eight weeks now and waiting

HummBebe 10-11-2005 12:34 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyjoey:
Did you go overboard??? I have on order same acces. package with the exception of the grill guard. Boulder gray with tan and black interior. Eight weeks now and waiting </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't forget to post pics...and Congrats. Now the wait begins!

The Green Lantern 06-14-2011 04:24 AM

Re: Black H3

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummBebe

Equipment:

Nice H3......shinny!!!! :perfect10s:

hummeraddict 06-16-2011 05:06 PM

they shoulda manufactured more h3's with that interior color combo.

HummBebe 07-20-2011 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Green Lantern
Nice H3......shinny!!!! :perfect10s:

LOL :jump: