Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   H3 accessories at costco.com (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26355)

H3slate 04-21-2007 02:17 AM

H3 accessories at costco.com

Now even Costco can provide you with your chrome H3 accessory needs.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11200816&whse=BC&topnav=& browse=

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Erik/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Two of the five items are available in black. The items include:

locking fuel door $99.99

front bumper letter inserts $31.99

cross bars in black or silver $249.99

chrome lower grille insert $119.99

sidesteps $279.99

They also have a bull bar available for 289.99
http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11134612&ec=BC -EC13500-ProdID11199320&pos=0F

The cross bars and locking fuel door are good deals, everything else seems on par with pricing at other sites.

Steve - SanJose 04-21-2007 07:24 AM

Re: H3 accessories at costco.com

Good to know, since it's a mile away from my office...

NEOCON1 04-21-2007 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose

nice and close for when you need to satisfy that emergency bling addiction . :p ;) :beerchug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 04-21-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H3slate

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Productgroup.aspx?Prodid=11200816&whse=BC&topnav=& browse=

locking fuel door $99.99

sidesteps $279.99

They also have a bull bar available for 289.99

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&prodid=11134612&ec=BC -EC13500-ProdID11199320&pos=0F

The cross bars and locking fuel door are good deals, everything else seems on par with pricing at other sites.

The BLACK Locking Fuel Door is a Super Price... Have you bought any HUMMER STUFF from them?

Think i'm gonna order the door now...

K9sH3 04-21-2007 05:22 PM

We don't have Costco's here... but thats good to see that its there for you. Makes it easier for ppl to buy gifts for us.

The Green Lantern 04-21-2007 06:04 PM

Wow, now let's all go to Costco....Blingers Unite!!! :beerchug:

NEOCON1 04-21-2007 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RubHer Yellow Ducky
The BLACK Locking Fuel Door is a Super Price... Have you bought any HUMMER STUFF from them?

cool they have stuff for HOAB's too !!!!!!! :beerchug: :jump: :giggling:

H3slate 04-21-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve - SanJose

These items are only available at costco.com. The warehouses do not carry these items.

H3slate 04-21-2007 06:36 PM

Quote:

I haven't purchased any Hummer accessories from costco, but I have purchased electronics, furniture, and video games all with excellent service.

RubHer Yellow Ducky 04-21-2007 11:30 PM

I spend $1000 to $3000 yearly at Costco...

They have "THE BEST" computer return policy ANYWARE. Bring it back within 6 months for a full refund (must be in working condition)
no questions asked, no restocking charge !!!

NO ONE BEATS THAT.

I ordered the Black Locking Fuel Door. No extra charge for shipping. If I don't like it I just carry it back to my local Costco for a full refund.

dеiтайожни 04-22-2007 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K9sH3
We don't have Costco's here...

Sure we do, there are like 3 of them in Orlando alone. That's a short drive for quality car parts if you ask me.

Quote:

They have "THE BEST" computer return policy ANYWARE.

They have the best return policy, period! They took back my dead plasma that I had bought over a year ago from them, didn't have the box or anything else. Got every cent I paid back in cash. No questions asked, infact it was their idea to bring it back... I didn't know the policy was that good, I just called to see about a new plasma and told them what happened. I buy most of my TVs there now.

Steve - SanJose 04-22-2007 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1
nice and close for when you need to satisfy that emergency bling addiction . :p ;) :beerchug:

Guilty as charged.:fdance:

Steve - SanJose 04-22-2007 12:51 AM

Quote:

These items are only available at costco.com. The warehouses do not carry these items.

Also good to know, so I avoid impulse purchases.

wpage 04-22-2007 01:03 AM

RYD,
Powerfull endorsement. let us know how you like the fit and finish of the door:grouphug:

RubHer Yellow Ducky 04-22-2007 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
RYD,
Powerfull endorsement. let us know how you like the fit and finish of the door:grouphug:

WILL DO !!!

evldave 04-23-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dеiтайожни
Sure we do, there are like 3 of them in Orlando alone. That's a short drive for quality car parts if you ask me.

They have the best return policy, period! They took back my dead plasma that I had bought over a year ago from them, didn't have the box or anything else. Got every cent I paid back in cash. No questions asked, infact it was their idea to bring it back... I didn't know the policy was that good, I just called to see about a new plasma and told them what happened. I buy most of my TVs there now.

I've heard rumors that Costco is going to start changing their TV return policy and capping the return time. Apparently they are getting an increasing number of customers returning their TVs after 6 months, getting their money back, then turning around and buying a better TV at lower price (because of the dramatic drop in TV prices lately). No guarantees that it will or won't happen, but it's been discussed on the news and even some people in the local Costco here said they've heard of that maybe happening.

BTW, I LOVE Costco - As others here, I've returned defective products months after buying and absolutely no hassles whatsoever!!

H3slate 04-23-2007 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evldave
I've heard rumors that Costco is going to start changing their TV return policy and capping the return time. Apparently they are getting an increasing number of customers returning their TVs after 6 months, getting their money back, then turning around and buying a better TV at lower price (because of the dramatic drop in TV prices lately). No guarantees that it will or won't happen, but it's been discussed on the news and even some people in the local Costco here said they've heard of that maybe happening.

BTW, I LOVE Costco - As others here, I've returned defective products months after buying and absolutely no hassles whatsoever!!

Costco has revised its return policy. It now has a 90 day return policy on all televisions, computers, labtops, cameras, camcorders, and ipods. On these products Costco is extending the manufacturers warranty to two years and providing free technical support(call centers in the U.S.). This new policy is still one of the best around for these types of items. The new policy started on March 12th. Another nice thing about Costco, when you purchase an item online at costco.com, you can return it to any Costco location and they will even refund your shipping.

Most members have embraced the new policy and appreciate the extended warranty and free technical support.

I have worked for Costco for nine years in the electronics dept. It has been a great place to work with flexible hours, good pay, and great benefits. :)

BigBill 09-02-2007 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEOCON1

Minus most of the chrome, I kind of like that two-tone effect!

Bill

H3PAC 09-03-2007 04:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just be sure to check those labels.Attachment 43198

Maybe our pets, our toothpaste, our children....But would they stoop low enough to target our Hummers?

zacknolden 12-08-2009 03:28 AM

Quote:

locking fuel door $99.99

sidesteps $279.99

They also have a iron cross bull bar available for 289.99

Are they still offering the same deal up to this day? Anyways, I am looking for some bars (both cross/bull). Does anyone knew where I could possibly get one?