Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Anyone else! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29616)

dkhummerh2 09-08-2007 07:32 PM

Anyone else!

Just wondering how many others out there have had a tree hugger verbally assault them for driving an H2. I was told that I drive an h2 to make up for my lack of confidence in being a man. Should I trade my H2 for a prius? And how exactly would that make me more of a man! I am very confused by this!:jump: WTF!
dk

mikejr 09-08-2007 08:25 PM

Re: Anyone else!

nope never had anyone say anything negative in re the H2. Most are pretty excited to see one. Most common question is "whats the mileage" From what i see i think it depends on what part of the US you are in.

dkhummerh2 09-08-2007 09:17 PM

definately agree on the looks. Just kind of ticked me off. She was driving like a 90's body style grand caravan too! Also, she works at the local gas station where i fill up as a cashier. Probably just jealous, but it still set me off.

fourfourto 09-08-2007 09:18 PM

:popcorn: No abuse with the H3 but many people think its a H2 and asked if if was $60,000 :twak:

The air is thinner up here

dkhummerh2 09-08-2007 09:22 PM

I have had 99% positive comments on mine. It's kind of cool that the cops come up and want to be your friend! Instead of telling me to move it along. Owning an H2 does have its perks.

Yetti 09-08-2007 10:58 PM

most of the comments come from the people I know who ask why I don't drive the company products. WE do not make anything I want and or fit in. I very seldom have to drive our stuff at work and its a pain when I do. some stuff is impossible to fit for me like Vipers and such.
I do have to note I have had threats for being parked in the Handicaped space...to bad for them I am Handicap card holder because of my knee.

dkhummerh2 09-08-2007 11:41 PM

What a rough job, you have to sometimes drive a Viper. Please hit me up if you ever need a replacent.

frenzy1 09-09-2007 07:05 AM

No negative replies so far. A hummer is very very rare over here in Belgium. People stare at me all the time and make me stop to ask questions (mileage, ...). It's kinda cool.

Frenzy

jmsspratlin 09-09-2007 08:02 AM

I just smile REALLY big as I pump my gas.

Guesst 09-09-2007 09:18 AM

ive had bumper stickers put on it twice. first time it said your car is a BUMMER in the hummer logo, second time it was a picture of a hummer and in big letters it said if you want to drive a hummer go to iraq... then ive had a few people flick me off, a couple f u's, and one personal note written and placed on my windshield asking me if i feel good about driving a hummer while troops in iraq are dying for our gas...

just to piss of a tree hugger that cussed me out i responded with an ******* comment saying "hey, you should thank me and other hummer drivers, if it werent for us, our winters would be freezing, we make it warmer!!" :)

dkhummerh2 09-09-2007 08:19 PM

Wow. Sounds like you have got it the worst so far. I would tell them that I can't get in the army because of my felony for kicking a guys a** for putting stickers on my truck.

Shrek_H2 09-09-2007 09:08 PM

- Vandalism
- Verbal

I've gotten everything....

1-One guy walking his dog while im waiting at the red light ...passes by and calls me a polluter...i get off the truck and ask him what did you say?...keeps walking never even turned around ...

2- Guy wiht his Prius at gas station.....so how much gas fdoes it take....i turn around im like....go buy one and maybe you can see for yourself...or if you want put your credit card in for me and i will pumo till its full tank?...lololololol

3- Last time i get in the truck start the engine ready to leave....guy passing by decides to tell me turn it off....i get out of the truck...im like listen you ****en tree hugger....if you cant afford one cause u live off welfare not my problem...guy kept on walking....

All this im wondering is it my size or my Harley-Davidson shirts i wear ?

Its crazy especially since i live in a wellfare neighbourhood...their all french and hate working....****en faggots

dkhummerh2 09-09-2007 09:13 PM

Update:
Yesterday I had another f*cker pop off. Gotta admit, I fricking love it. I think that I will take off next year and enter it in the Green Peace parade.

:dancingbanana:

Fastest H-Town Realtor 09-10-2007 03:10 AM

only 1 in a year of ownership. Guy with wife in tow asks in a low volume "Does it make up for a small dick". I said "Prolly does. What makes up for the ugly wife?" Priceless.

KenP 09-10-2007 03:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor
only 1 in a year of ownership. Guy with wife in tow asks in a low volume "Does it make up for a small dick". I said "Prolly does. What makes up for the ugly wife?" Priceless.

OMG!!! That's funny as hell!!!

MovinH2 09-10-2007 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastest H-Town Realtor

HA HA HA :perfect10s:

dkhummerh2 09-10-2007 06:11 PM

gotta admit, that is a good one.
dk

obzidian 09-10-2007 06:53 PM

man, down here in Miami you see h2's EVERYWHERE so i don't get anything that isn't gas related.. :) I do have the opportunity to throw the trucka infront of hispanic ****s who are trying to be silly an cut you off. I had this on **** in a vette get all stupid. So i swung the truck over in his direction and he looked like he almost took a ****... "ahhhh!! much better!" :)

Captain of the Titanic 09-10-2007 07:09 PM

When I first got the H2 in last year I seemed to get a lot of abuse. Now it's rare. Of course it seems like there are H2s at every street corner.

Last year I did have two interesting incendences.

1. The first was when a ugly fat chick made a "little pecker" sign at me. I drove up next to her car and looked down on her boyfriend and asked him "How do you f*** that fat cow? You can do so much better" - He started to get out, when she said "Don't do anything - You're on probation - You'll end you to jail"... I laughed my azz off and left them in my wake.

2. I had a woman (early 20s) come up to me in a Kroger parking lot and say "You are a Gas-Hog - I wish you were dead!" and then walk away looking superior. I shouldn't have done it, but, later she was wishing she had air in here passenger front tire...

Now I just ignore the occasional one-fingered salute...

dkhummerh2 09-10-2007 07:29 PM

that's hilarious.:giggling: