Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   ATTENTION BUYERs (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33769)

TheBoyNextDoor 04-21-2008 09:52 AM

ATTENTION BUYERs

Im so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry....................

for the long delay, I had some personal business to take care off.

I will see what is going on with the parts and make sure all of you have it in your hands ASAP.

Again so sorry............

TheBoyNextDoor 04-21-2008 10:28 AM

Re: ATTENTION BUYERs

As you all can see I have sent items in the past so bare with me and I will send either a refund or the items ASAP.

Thanks

marius 04-21-2008 04:17 PM

Jason,

I am still waiting for my refund for the HID lights you never sent. Its been 3 months !!!!
Please send the Paypal refund immediately.
I paid your debt to the people you owed money to and did not fulfill your promise under the gentlemen s agreement, I thought we had.

Your private mailbox is full and does not accept any more messages either.

Marius

CO Hummer 04-21-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBoyNextDoor

I will see what is going on with the parts and make sure all of you have it in your hands ASAP.

It takes you less time to process a paypal refund than it does to type a post here. Get the hell on with making the refunds.

You should have everything refunded by this evening. There is no excuse for holding someone else's money and then whining about your own personal issues. No one cares. Get on with it.

DRTYFN 04-21-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

But you didn't have any problem sneaking in and lurking to see what was being said about you.
The fact that you double sold that nav unit will most definitely ensure that you get run off Al's web.

DennisAJC 04-22-2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

WOW! You must be very sorry.

timgco 04-22-2008 12:12 AM

hmmmmm, I think this should be sent over to the fraud dept. of Elcova.

Since the legal system also does apply to our calssified posts... I think maybe he should be reported.

I wonder what the penalty for this is? fines? possible jail time would nice too.

the fact the the NAV was double sold doesn;t excuse the "personal issues" that kept him from shipping or refunding...esp. since he was on here looking in constantly....and we have record of it.

So, MODS, how long do we give him before he gets reported....if he hasn't already.

Did we get total numbers for what he stole from our valued memebers?:drama:

Did anyone in fact get refunded? Or get product?

CO Hummer 04-22-2008 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timgco
So, MODS, how long do we give him before he gets reported....if he hasn't already.

His punishment will be much, much, greater if it remains OFF the books. :D

Dash 04-23-2008 05:21 PM

Waiting to see my refund..........

DRTYFN 04-23-2008 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash
Waiting to see my refund..........

Don't hold your breath. Has the piece of crap even sent you an email?

Dash 04-24-2008 12:07 AM

no communication at all, hasn't even responded to any of the multiple e-mails, IM's, etc. that I have sent him.

TheBoyNextDoor 04-24-2008 05:03 AM

my paypal account has been put on RESTRICTED status and I cannot pay or refund anyone thru that, so come this monday MONEY ORDERS will be mailed.

thanks !

CO Hummer 04-24-2008 05:06 AM

Quote:

my paypal account has been put on RESTRICTED status and I cannot pay or refund anyone thru that, so come this monday MONEY ORDERS will be mailed.

thanks !

There is a fire a-burnin' and you keep throwing the gas on it. Ohhh, I can't wait until you don't pay on Monday. :popcorn: ;)

DRTYFN 04-24-2008 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
There is a fire a-burnin' and you keep throwing the gas on it. Ohhh, I can't wait until you don't pay on Monday. :popcorn: ;)

It will be most amusing.:clapping:

KenP 04-24-2008 10:14 PM

Quote:

thanks !

If you actually do that, I'll be impressed. But honestly, I'm not holding my breath.

06-H3 04-24-2008 10:45 PM

What, is friday a holiday or something? Are the banks closed Friday and Saturday now requiring a Monday excuse? Then again, it's been over 3 months, what's the problem with making everyone think things will change in 3 days...... :popcorn:

It's fun to watch from the outside, though.

jmsspratlin 04-26-2008 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 06-H3
What, is friday a holiday or something? Are the banks closed Friday and Saturday now requiring a Monday excuse? Then again, it's been over 3 months, what's the problem with making everyone think things will change in 3 days...... :popcorn:

It's fun to watch from the outside, though.

Don't you know that it is impossible to put out that many counterfeit money orders in one day? I wish I lived near LV...hopefully soon though.:twak:

deadpossum 04-27-2008 01:05 AM

I'm on top of this! I need to do some good deeds to get some positive karma points!

CO Hummer 04-28-2008 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadpossum
I'm on top of this! I need to do some good deeds to get some positive karma points!

Deadpossum, You will definitely get points!

CO Hummer 04-28-2008 01:49 PM

DING! DING! DING!

It's Monday morning! Could everyone please post the tracking numbers for their packages from AholeNextDoor? :jump: