Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A little fun... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43424)

ROUSHDEMON 03-12-2013 12:05 AM

A little fun...

my buddy just got his 4Runner lifted and has been asking me to go out to a big empty lot by his house to test it out and start small just in case he got stuck, so I went with him yesterday and snapped some pics, figured I haven't posted any pics in like a year, so here are some... and yes.... tires are being replaced soon, they're gone.:violin:

guruerror 03-12-2013 01:20 AM

Re: A little fun...

Someone must have hacked your account and posted Photoshopped pics of your rig...I've NEVER seen it that dirty!

FINALLY! WAY TO FUKING GO!
Nice pics...how did the 4Runner do?

LoJac963 03-12-2013 02:22 AM

ugh I want to lift mine so badly but I don't want to leave it outside all the time in the AZ heat/sun.....

I need quotes to make my garage taller lol..

Bhplumber 03-13-2013 12:24 AM

Demon, How did you get 7" lift? I see your truck has a Rancho lift but I thought they only made a 4". I have a 05 SUT with Rancho lift and 37" Toyos. At least I will have it as soon as the shipping company shows up with it. I had an 06 with the same lift and 37" BFG KO's. There was no way I could have fit 40's on 12" wide wheels.

ROUSHDEMON 03-13-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhplumber
Demon, How did you get 7" lift? I see your truck has a Rancho lift but I thought they only made a 4". I have a 05 SUT with Rancho lift and 37" Toyos. At least I will have it as soon as the shipping company shows up with it. I had an 06 with the same lift and 37" BFG KO's. There was no way I could have fit 40's on 12" wide wheels.

Rancho lift kit is actually a 6" lift, add green keys and rear coil spacers and you can actually get 8" out of it, I got the smaller keys so I only get about 7, but I just got the 2-3" keys that I should install soon to get it a little taller.

ROUSHDEMON 03-13-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruerror
Someone must have hacked your account and posted Photoshopped pics of your rig...I've NEVER seen it that dirty!

FINALLY! WAY TO FUKING GO!
Nice pics...how did the 4Runner do?

Lol Guru, my truck is muddy 90% of the time, I just never post any pics anymore.

Remember these?

ROUSHDEMON 03-19-2013 03:26 AM

I play quite a bit with my rig but don't go under water for long times very often.... Anything I should check for or do every time I do this besides checking my diff and trans fluids???

HummerJim 03-19-2013 01:46 PM

AWESOME! I miss your Hummer and Babe pictures too! We can't let that thread die:)

PaHumBug 03-19-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HummerJim
AWESOME! I miss your Hummer and Babe pictures too! We can't let that thread die:)

I agree, but wasn't that Bimmer's thread?:perfect10s:

Nice pics roush!

ROUSHDEMON 03-26-2013 09:33 PM

Posted these pics on another thread.......... figured I'd add to my Little fun thread to keep it all in one place;)