Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   tellico2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14826)

Alan06SUT 03-13-2006 09:16 PM

round 2

DDWH 03-13-2006 11:52 PM

Very cool! Looks like a good time other than the traffic BS!

DRTYFN 03-14-2006 12:00 AM

Looks like fun!!!
Popped beads bring the suck.

Alan06SUT 03-14-2006 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Looks like fun!!!
Popped beads bring the suck.

I went too low on pressure 15 PSI the next day I did all of the trails fully aired up and had more clearance and less problems.

We had a great time look forward to doing it again....on a less crowded weekend.

HummerNewbie 03-14-2006 05:43 PM

Thanks Alan, put the pic of me hung up on there

Just glad I was about to get out of it without help from another vehicle. Losing the inch of clearance due to the UCP sucks but sure was glad it was down there.

Alan06SUT 03-14-2006 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Thanks Alan, put the pic of me hung up on there

Just glad I was about to get out of it without help from another vehicle. Losing the inch of clearance due to the UCP sucks but sure was glad it was down there.

You cant tell from the pic!!

Everyone did great. I was happy to see how well H3's performed. I didnt see and 06 Jeeps or Toyotas out there did you??? I give all of us pats on our backs for even going there. Trail damage is almost guaranteed when there is narrow, rocky, and muddy terrain.

HummBob 03-15-2006 12:01 AM

Sweet Pics!

KenP 03-15-2006 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Alan06SUT:

Everyone did great. I was happy to see how well H3's performed. I didnt see and 06 Jeeps or Toyotas out there did you??? I give all of us pats on our backs for even going there. Trail damage is almost guaranteed when there is narrow, rocky, and muddy terrain.
The only NEW trucks I saw were HUMMERS! Everything else was nasty old, or NASTY BUILT! Remember the giant 4 whell steer bug, jeep and other on the same trails we were on? Oh yeah!!!

DRTYFN 03-15-2006 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
Everything else was nasty old, or NASTY BUILT! Remember the giant 4 whell steer bug, jeep and other on the same trails we were on? Oh yeah!!!

And I bet most of them were trailered or bumbled along on their own at about 50mph.

PARAGON 03-15-2006 12:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alan06SUT:

The only NEW trucks I saw were HUMMERS! Everything else was nasty old, or NASTY BUILT! Remember the giant 4 whell steer bug, jeep and other on the same trails we were on? Oh yeah!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That bug was BAD. 4 wheel steer on toploaders. His Jeep brother had a similar setup.

Ipedog 03-15-2006 02:35 PM

Wow! That thing is hard core!

I'm still bummed that I couldn't make it Not like I wanted damage, but from what I hear about Sunday, it was great. Lucky Bastards