Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other Off-Roading Vehicles (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hummer eater (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=797)

MikeXML320 06-14-2004 02:42 PM

Well I have been tearing too many things up on the benz, so I came across this samurai and couldn't pass it up. does ok stock but mods are comming soon.....

MikeXML320 06-14-2004 02:42 PM

Well I have been tearing too many things up on the benz, so I came across this samurai and couldn't pass it up. does ok stock but mods are comming soon.....

BKLYNH2 06-14-2004 03:40 PM

uhh
Where's the H2?

BKLYNH2 06-14-2004 03:40 PM

uhh
Where's the H2?

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 03:46 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BKLYNH2:
uhh
Where's the H2? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
We were wondering the same thing.....been kinda lame on these boards lately eh Brook....???? Thought maybe a little bit of "wheeling" content might be nice on an off-road site. It's not H2 related but it is "Wheeling" related so eat a dick!

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 03:46 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BKLYNH2:
uhh
We were wondering the same thing.....been kinda lame on these boards lately eh Brook....???? Thought maybe a little bit of "wheeling" content might be nice on an off-road site. It's not H2 related but it is "Wheeling" related so eat a dick!

BKLYNH2 06-14-2004 04:08 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
uhh
We were wondering the same thing.....been kinda lame on these boards lately eh Brook....???? Thought maybe a little bit of "wheeling" content might be nice on an off-road site. It's not H2 related but it is "Wheeling" related so eat a dick! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Since you've both been here enough that I wouldn't consider treating you like a troll, I didn't give you a WTF response and tell you to take your **** somewhere else. in return I get your wise ass eat dick bull****.
SO SMART ASS. IF YOU CAN READ TAKE A LOOK A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE AND CONSIDER PLACING YOUR UNRELATED **** IN THE "OFF ROADING SECTION" IF YOU LIKE, BETTER MIGHT BE THE "OTHER OFF ROADING VEHICLES SECTION" BETTER STILL MIGHT BE IF YOU POSTED YOUR NON HUMMER **** ON YOUR ASS. IF I WANTED TO SEE A SAMURI OFF ROADING I'D GO TO RICEROCKETSINTHEWOODS.COM. WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING OUR SITE A FAVOR BY POSTING IRREVELANT BULL****E HERE. IF IT'S AN "OFF ROADING" SITE WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES OF BLING EVERY TIME I COME HERE!

BKLYNH2 06-14-2004 04:08 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mooncricket:
uhh
We were wondering the same thing.....been kinda lame on these boards lately eh Brook....???? Thought maybe a little bit of "wheeling" content might be nice on an off-road site. It's not H2 related but it is "Wheeling" related so eat a dick! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Since you've both been here enough that I wouldn't consider treating you like a troll, I didn't give you a WTF response and tell you to take your **** somewhere else. in return I get your wise ass eat dick bull****.
SO SMART ASS. IF YOU CAN READ TAKE A LOOK A LITTLE FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE AND CONSIDER PLACING YOUR UNRELATED **** IN THE "OFF ROADING SECTION" IF YOU LIKE, BETTER MIGHT BE THE "OTHER OFF ROADING VEHICLES SECTION" BETTER STILL MIGHT BE IF YOU POSTED YOUR NON HUMMER **** ON YOUR ASS. IF I WANTED TO SEE A SAMURI OFF ROADING I'D GO TO RICEROCKETSINTHEWOODS.COM. WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING OUR SITE A FAVOR BY POSTING IRREVELANT BULL****E HERE. IF IT'S AN "OFF ROADING" SITE WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES OF BLING EVERY TIME I COME HERE!

Detonate 06-14-2004 04:13 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>RICEROCKETSINTHEWOODS.COM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If I were drinking Milk right now, it would have just shot out my nose.

Detonate 06-14-2004 04:13 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>RICEROCKETSINTHEWOODS.COM <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>If I were drinking Milk right now, it would have just shot out my nose.

Dan 06-14-2004 04:27 PM

IF IT'S AN "OFF ROADING" SITE WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES OF BLING EVERY TIME I COME HERE! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The blingers are insecure little turds that need constant attention and validation, hence their **** being posted all the time.

Speaking of dick eaters, nice visor.

Dan 06-14-2004 04:27 PM

IF IT'S AN "OFF ROADING" SITE WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO LOOK AT SO MANY PICTURES OF BLING EVERY TIME I COME HERE! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The blingers are insecure little turds that need constant attention and validation, hence their **** being posted all the time.

Speaking of dick eaters, nice visor.

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 05:00 PM

The title alone is a Joke in itself, you couple of turds. Knowone is looking for your love, knowone cares about your validation for posting on this site. These pics weren't neccesarily posted for you, but there weren't "not" for you either....

It's funny, the second Mike posted that I said to him......
"watch this funny **** man, people are gonna get all but hurt thinking that I titled it "hummer eater" cause of my Jeep"
I also mentioned how but hurt some of you might get because there were no H2's in the photo's....Quite honestly DAN and BROOKE if you don't want to look at the pics, then dont'.....Knowone was looking for you lame ass to post, especially if all you had to say is,
"uhhh, where are the H2's"
The people I tend to wheel with, and the friends I have met from the hobby are obviously not your type. We don't give a damn what you drive, how you drive it, or how much you happened to spend on it. All we care about, is that you have fun doing it and enjoy the fun times we all seem to have together.....
Oh, and I'll definately keep posting pics of the ricerocketinthewoods as much as I can. For some people, it might actually be fun to watch a rig be built up from nothing.......

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 05:00 PM

The title alone is a Joke in itself, you couple of turds. Knowone is looking for your love, knowone cares about your validation for posting on this site. These pics weren't neccesarily posted for you, but there weren't "not" for you either....

It's funny, the second Mike posted that I said to him......
"watch this funny **** man, people are gonna get all but hurt thinking that I titled it "hummer eater" cause of my Jeep"
I also mentioned how but hurt some of you might get because there were no H2's in the photo's....Quite honestly DAN and BROOKE if you don't want to look at the pics, then dont'.....Knowone was looking for you lame ass to post, especially if all you had to say is,
"uhhh, where are the H2's"
The people I tend to wheel with, and the friends I have met from the hobby are obviously not your type. We don't give a damn what you drive, how you drive it, or how much you happened to spend on it. All we care about, is that you have fun doing it and enjoy the fun times we all seem to have together.....
Oh, and I'll definately keep posting pics of the ricerocketinthewoods as much as I can. For some people, it might actually be fun to watch a rig be built up from nothing.......

Kevin B 06-14-2004 05:28 PM

Even though it is posted in the wrong section (gotta give em that MC) I still like pictures of offroading. Although those were basicly dirt road shots, I am amazed at what a stock sami will do. Good luck on the build up.

Kevin B 06-14-2004 05:28 PM

Even though it is posted in the wrong section (gotta give em that MC) I still like pictures of offroading. Although those were basicly dirt road shots, I am amazed at what a stock sami will do. Good luck on the build up.

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 05:31 PM

MIKE, dont post pics of your ****ty, cheap, jap ass sami in this section anymore. There are other sections not titled PHOTOS OF YOUR H2 and that is where all that is ****ty may post...

BlueTJCO 06-14-2004 05:31 PM

MIKE, dont post pics of your ****ty, cheap, jap ass sami in this section anymore. There are other sections not titled PHOTOS OF YOUR H2 and that is where all that is ****ty may post...

ShaggyX 06-14-2004 05:36 PM

Damn Ryan...maybe you should by a dictionary or something. I think you spelled more words wrong than you spelled right. Or maybe you should try out this website. http://www.hop.com/

ShaggyX 06-14-2004 05:36 PM

Damn Ryan...maybe you should by a dictionary or something. I think you spelled more words wrong than you spelled right. Or maybe you should try out this website. http://www.hop.com/