Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H3 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wet Okole H3 Seatcovers, $230 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38612)

HumbleAg 11-28-2009 08:31 PM

Wet Okole H3 Seatcovers, $230

4 Attachment(s)
Ok, I guess I've decided to listen to my wife (pays off sometimes). For those of you that didn't see the previous thread, I bought these on ebay and she doesn't like the red. I'm going to sell them and buy some more subtle color ones for my truck.

Bought on ebay a couple of weeks ago, the guy I bought them from said they were on a show truck and then in storage for a while. The condition reflects that, no wear of any kind. There are some creases that I think will probably stretch out when they are installed, or maybe steaming them and stretching will take care of it. They aren't that bad, just thought I'd mention it.

This is a complete set, front and back seats, headrests, and front center console armrest cover. The black is darker than the standard Ebony cloth (looks lighter in photos but it isn't). The red is bright, I think it makes the interior look sporty. The picture shows it just pulled over the seat, not installed or stretched properly.

Ordering from wetokole.com this set will be $530 (I know that because that is what I'll have to pay to get my "plainer" set).

$230 shipped (US only).

Attachment 51923

Attachment 51924

Attachment 51925

Attachment 51926

HumbleAg 12-09-2009 02:12 AM

Re: Wet Okole H3 Seatcovers, $230

Hmmm, won't let me edit post or title for some reason.

I really thought someone would jump on these, I guess it is tough buying your own presents this time of year.

Anyone interested for $180? If I can't get that, I guess I'll go ahead and keep them. They really are nice, I just think a more subtle color would please my wife more.

HummerHippy 12-09-2009 10:43 PM

Too bad I dont still have my red H3. These would look nice. Sorry.

Han 01-03-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleAg
Hmmm, won't let me edit post or title for some reason.

I really thought someone would jump on these, I guess it is tough buying your own presents this time of year.

Anyone interested for $180? If I can't get that, I guess I'll go ahead and keep them. They really are nice, I just think a more subtle color would please my wife more.

Can you send it to Canada? My postal code is 'T2P 0V4'. Thanks.:excited:

HumbleAg 01-03-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han
Can you send it to Canada? My postal code is 'T2P 0V4'. Thanks.:excited:

Looks like it'll cost me a bit more to ship, but not a lot, so I'll cover it if you want them.

I'll send you a PM with my email address.

HumbleAg 01-07-2010 12:59 AM

Sold today.