Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H1 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Alpha Snow pix :) (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31781)

ROX 12-30-2007 08:57 PM

Alpha Snow pix :)

4 Attachment(s)
Here are some pics of my 2006 H1 Alpha wagon. Nothing extra,,,,yet.

Needs some better underbody protection and some rock rails to start. Anyone have suggestions?

Opinions on runflats and wheeling-please.

Attachment 45569

Attachment 45570

Attachment 45571

Attachment 45572

RuggedH2 12-30-2007 09:11 PM

Re: Alpha Snow pix :)

Holy Hell that thing is sweet, Rocks!

Damn that is gonna wheel like a serious bad-ass. Congratulations! Very, very cool! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

ssgharkness020147 12-30-2007 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H2 Rocks
Here are some pics of my 2006 H1 Alpha wagon. Nothing extra,,,,yet.

Needs some better underbody protection and some rock rails to start. Anyone have suggestions?

Opinions on runflats and wheeling-please.

Sweet pics rocks, thats a hell of a nice looking truck. As far as the UCP and Rock rails go..... You gotta call Travis @ www.Rubberduck4x4.com He's got the stuff you need.

Runflats. Personally, I hate the damn things and would not want them. But, they can get you out of a pinch. Say you got a flat on your way home from wherever, to be able to keep driving is pretty sweet. Would you be able to change a tire by yourself? Now, I'm not trying to doubt your girl power here, but those tires are gonna way around 165 Lbs.

DRTYFN 12-30-2007 09:29 PM

OMG!!! I'm in love. Don't leave your keys laying around when I'm over.:jump: :jump:

ROX 12-31-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssgharkness020147
Sweet pics rocks, thats a hell of a nice looking truck. As far as the UCP and Rock rails go..... You gotta call Travis @ www.Rubberduck4x4.com He's got the stuff you need.

Runflats. Personally, I hate the damn things and would not want them. But, they can get you out of a pinch. Say you got a flat on your way home from wherever, to be able to keep driving is pretty sweet. Would you be able to change a tire by yourself? Now, I'm not trying to doubt your girl power here, but those tires are gonna way around 165 Lbs.

Thanks! I'll give him a ring.

I can change a tire by myself but it doesn't mean I'm very happy about it. I probably couldn't lift it over my head, but I could get it on and off the truck barely. I just wondered if the runflats have any wheeling drawbacks. CTIS is my bestest friend EVER!:jump:

ROX 12-31-2007 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
OMG!!! I'm in love. Don't leave your keys laying around when I'm over.:jump: :jump:

:fdance: :fdance:

mstams 12-31-2007 02:48 AM

Very nice. I see you have the second-run all-black interior. Excellent choice

Did you get it from Lynch? How many miles?

3Hummer 12-31-2007 05:30 AM

soo jealous...can i drive it...so that is the BLack Diamond color right? and truthfully how sluggish is it really like what happens when you floor the gas pedal

ssgharkness020147 12-31-2007 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Hummer
soo jealous...can i drive it...so that is the BLack Diamond color right? and truthfully how sluggish is it really like what happens when you floor the gas pedal

With a computer upgrade that baby will blow the sidesteps off your H3.

ROX 12-31-2007 01:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by mstams
Very nice. I see you have the second-run all-black interior. Excellent choice

Did you get it from Lynch? How many miles?

Yes, little more than 7000 on it, now it's got more than 9000. So far so good!

I think you should know m-, that I was in love with the red soft top with the black interior. It was like a sportscar in comparison. I let the kids decide since they get to go on all the trips with me, and they chose the wagon.

Here's a pic of the 55+ mph winds we hit in Wyoming. Kinda glad I had the wagon at this point.

NewHummerGuy 12-31-2007 03:57 PM

Absolutely beautiful :)

mikejr 12-31-2007 04:10 PM

what a great looking rig! Love the color. Bring that bad boy over to Pittsburgh and take me for a cruise!

NewHummerGuy 12-31-2007 04:32 PM

They need to offer the H2 in that color;)

mikejr 12-31-2007 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewHummerGuy
They need to offer the H2 in that color;)

I agree....dont they have this color on the H3's....my first avalanche had a color very similar to that....

ROX 12-31-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikejr
what a great looking rig! Love the color. Bring that bad boy over to Pittsburgh and take me for a cruise!

Come to Oregon and I'd be happy to.:)

mikejr 12-31-2007 06:45 PM

Quote:

Come to Oregon and I'd be happy to.:)

I had to pull up streets and trips to find Oregon. Closest I've been to you was LA and SD California.

I'll certainly give a holler if I'm ever in Oregon.

So do tell....is driving it as cool as it looks like it would be?

mstams 12-31-2007 07:00 PM

Quote:

Yes, little more than 7000 on it, now it's got more than 9000. So far so good!

I think you should know m-, that I was in love with the red soft top with the black interior. It was like a sportscar in comparison. I let the kids decide since they get to go on all the trips with me, and they chose the wagon.

Here's a pic of the 55+ mph winds we hit in Wyoming. Kinda glad I had the wagon at this point.

Actually, summer last year I drove down to Atlanta with the intention of buying a used black Alpha wagon (with the black/brown interior). But when I saw the red open top with the all-black interior in the showroom with the top off, my mind was changed. You're right -- it does have a much different feel.

My previous H1 was an '02 pewter metallic wagon (also a nice color, but with more gold to it). It was a bit nicer hauling things with the kids. I have to admit missing the wagon sometimes.

How old are your kids? If they're young, you'll want to consider buying the aux. seat. while they still make the matching black color. Lynch can ship it right to your door.

Enjoy the new truck!!

wpage 12-31-2007 09:33 PM

Nice rig man. Good luck with it!:grouphug:

Adam in CO 12-31-2007 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
Nice rig man. Good luck with it!:grouphug:

Yeah, man.

frenzy1 01-01-2008 11:08 AM