Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   H2 Classifieds (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   24" Oasis Ludacris Rims & Tires (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13063)

nextel7520 09-15-2005 05:12 AM

Rims: Chrome 24" Oasis Ludacris - 8 Lug.
Tires: KUMHO 305/35R24 -

That's right 5 rims and tires for sale. All were purchased new. 4 were driven on for approx 6000 miles and were rotated at 3000 miles. These have normal wear and tear. The fifth wheel & tire are still brand new and was mounted on the carrier.

$4500. Buyer pays shipping. I'm in Illinois.

If I posted this incorrectly please forgive me. I was trying to post as many photos as possible.

nextel7520 09-15-2005 05:12 AM

That's right 5 rims and tires for sale. All were purchased new. 4 were driven on for approx 6000 miles and were rotated at 3000 miles. These have normal wear and tear. The fifth wheel & tire are still brand new and was mounted on the carrier.

If I posted this incorrectly please forgive me. I was trying to post as many photos as possible.

VTSTOMPER 09-15-2005 12:18 PM

eBay it! you will have great luck there I bet!

CBR_Raven 09-15-2005 01:15 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nextel7520:

If I posted this incorrectly please forgive me. I was trying to post as many photos as possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Those don't look like 24"...they look more like 20". Are you sure those are 24"?

H2_SUT_SC 09-15-2005 07:16 PM

Why is it every time I see an H2 with 24's and low profile tires this song comes ringing through my head. It's a curse I tell ya.

Bling bling
Everytime I come around yo city
Bling bling
Pinky ring worth about fifty
Bling bling
Everytime I buy a new ride
Bling bling
Lorenzos on Yokahama tires
Bling bling

4churchill 09-15-2005 08:56 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:
Why is it every time I see an H2 with 24's and low profile tires this song comes ringing through my head. It's a curse I tell ya.

Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nextel7520 09-15-2005 10:43 PM

I posted an additional photo in the gallery regarding size.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CBR_Raven:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nextel7520:

If I posted this incorrectly please forgive me. I was trying to post as many photos as possible. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Those don't look like 24"...they look more like 20". Are you sure those are 24"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nextel7520 09-15-2005 10:47 PM

Perhaps your right. Thanks 4 the reply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
eBay it! you will have great luck there I bet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nextel7520 09-15-2005 10:52 PM

nah but thanks anyway. lookin into ebay now. P'reciate the reply.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Would you be interested in a trade for some 20's for an offroad look?

Put them on eBay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nextel7520 09-15-2005 10:54 PM

Seek help.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2_SUT_SC:

Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nextel7520 09-16-2005 04:20 AM

Will do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humm This:
Post the link when you get em up on eBay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boss Hoss 09-16-2005 05:12 PM

For the love of God PLEASE dont do it...you have already earned your "king of bling" title.

nextel7520 09-16-2005 08:02 PM

I'm already ahead of you on that 1.

BTW working on the Ebay page now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Boss Hoss:

For the love of God PLEASE dont do it...you have already earned your "king of bling" title. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4churchill 09-16-2005 10:06 PM

Seek help.

Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling
Bling bling </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You need help for buying those rims

nextel7520 09-16-2005 10:23 PM

I appreciate your opinion however everyone that owns a Hummer does not offroad the vehicle or desire to.

You need help for buying those rims [/quote]

nextel7520 09-16-2005 10:30 PM

As far as the chrome you and I both can't get enough. With customizing an H2 you are only as limited as your imagination and your budget. I have posted a few additional pictures of the interior since u mentioned it.

Thanks for the positive posts also.

For the love of God PLEASE dont do it...you have already earned your "king of bling" title.[/quote]

I can never get enough chrome... For now I'm not gonna change the rims unless I get a kickass deal. Instead, I'm workin on the int[/quote]

nextel7520 09-16-2005 10:51 PM

Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIte...rl=3&item=8000888142

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by VTSTOMPER:
eBay it! you will have great luck there I bet! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>