Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Other HUMMER Models (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35323)

beata 09-08-2008 05:06 AM

Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

As if we needed another reason not to wind up on the wrong side of the law in Texas, this 700-horsepower Hummer H2 with 28-inch rims clinches it. An unnamed Texas sheriff commissioned GeigerCars based in Europe to build the black-and-white beast. It's powered by a 7.0L supercharged V8 making the aforementioned Texas-sized allotment of 700 horses. You can see that the suspension's been lowered and tightened up to handle the extra power and larger eight-pot stoppers have been installed. The bigger brakes will be put to the test trying to arrest the motion of those one-piece chrome 28-inch rims after they've reached the H2's terminal velocity of 155 electronically-limited miles per hour.

wpage 09-08-2008 11:26 AM

Re: Texas law enforcement issued 700 HP Hummer

Wild looking rig...

Not sure tax payers here in the Northeast would be happy to see those Euro Modded H2 here. With the current exchange rate might be expensive.

Cool for Law Enforcement drivers for sure!

Metallic Red 09-11-2008 03:12 AM

He looks like one of the Village People! :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:

Easy Ed 09-12-2008 12:25 PM

Wonder if it is still in use since it came from a post at this site
http://www.automk.com/viewthread.php...ghlight=hummer
started on "Post at 7-11-2006 05:22". Click on pic to view site.....

:confused:

rck0025 09-12-2008 03:59 PM

I'd like to know what county wasted tax payer money on such a thing. Here in north texas, they take possession of drug dealers auto's but never have I seen them order a custom job.

brad_p 09-12-2008 04:34 PM

I saw a stock grey h2 with coplights in the grill 2 days ago. Not from here we gt cops from all over the states for the hurricane here. Maybe they got that one from a drug bust and sent it off to get customized. The 28's are dumb.

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 09-25-2008 09:32 AM

Easy Ed beat me to it but, this thing is I was sure over 2 years old.

When my H2 is finished I would take him on. He has 700HP at crank and if remember correctly geared with super top end but, like a top fuel have to push it to line to get it moving.

It is really cool though. I was thinking the sheriff spent his own money on power upgrades and it was a drug siezed rig. County did the paint etc. so it has official county paint and light setup.

He may be voted out by now just never thought about it again until brought up now. Even if he is not still sheriff if he spent his own money gto power it up I think he should have been allowed to keep it.

I just do not understand why he sent the rig so far off to get power upgrades when there are many American companies that could have done that. I could have done it for him and if he was willing put 750 to 1000hp to the ground for him and not just at the crank. Oh well just bugs me when American companies can make HP and torque with the best then a guy sends a rig off someplace else to get work done.

I do hope he got to or gets to keep it.

TAZ

tanklizard 09-30-2008 01:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And at the other end of the spectrum, Seaside Heights, New Jeresy's new police car.

Attachment 49728

wingn69 01-06-2009 10:26 PM

Want to see more Hummers with that much power check the link out http://www.geigercars.de/Testbericht...r_polizei.aspx

Geiger does some crazy stuff to Hummer thats were I got mine:perfect10s:

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 01-20-2009 09:02 AM

There are allot of companies besides Gieger. Not that they are not good but, to send a rig to them in Europe like the sheriff did is ridiculous. There are numorous American companies not even counting individuals who can make their Hummers run. Dragon and I will with increased boost etc. have more HP at the wheels than that Geiger has at the crank.

Well anyway it is not so hard that you most likely can get done what you want locally.

TAZ

wingn69 01-25-2009 09:16 PM

TAZ I would agree with you to send A Hummer to Europe to have it worked on is a bit crazy. If I was in the states, I to would have one of you guys helping me get the same out come but Im not and sice Geiger is near me why not have one of the best work on your rig.

speednr1 01-30-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wpage
Wild looking rig...

Not sure tax payers here in the Northeast would be happy to see those Euro Modded H2 here. With the current exchange rate might be expensive.

Cool for Law Enforcement drivers for sure!

I am about 100% sure you have some modded police cars in your neck of the woods. Probably corvettes and Mustangs.
almost all police depts do

wpage 02-17-2009 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by speednr1
I am about 100% sure you have some modded police cars in your neck of the woods. Probably corvettes and Mustangs.
almost all police depts do

Sure we have all the fancy rigs cops aquired from the drug dealers for the dare program!