Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   American Express Centurion (black) (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6223)

4churchill 02-16-2005 03:47 AM

HI guys/girls i know some members here have the amex black card. I am doing a project on wealth for my social geography class, and i need something form the centurion program. does anyone have a centurion luggage tag, a copy of the centurion magazine or anything like that? i would be happy to pay the shipipng if anyone could help me out. i know others will have the amex platinum and other stuff listed/displayed, but i want my project to really stand out...thanks in advance, or if anyone has some other ideas for good things to include

4churchill 02-16-2005 03:47 AM

HI guys/girls i know some members here have the amex black card. I am doing a project on wealth for my social geography class, and i need something form the centurion program. does anyone have a centurion luggage tag, a copy of the centurion magazine or anything like that? i would be happy to pay the shipipng if anyone could help me out. i know others will have the amex platinum and other stuff listed/displayed, but i want my project to really stand out...thanks in advance, or if anyone has some other ideas for good things to include

LasVegas 02-16-2005 04:44 AM

Are you on the sauce again tonight?

4churchill 02-16-2005 04:47 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LasVegas:
Are you on the sauce again tonight? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahahahahahahaha nah, i just decided to start working on this project, and i realy wanna kick some ass, the centurion card is like a "phantom" card to these people, i aleady have a hat from marquis jet, and some other stuff, but adding something to do with the centurion will send it over the edge

LasVegas 02-16-2005 04:57 AM

I had/have several of those AMEX luggage tags from when I traveled a lot. I'll see if I can find them for you. If so, you're welcome to them.

4churchill 02-16-2005 04:59 AM

that would be awsome......im thinking of parking the h2 infront of the building as well...this thing s like 45% of our grade, so im going all out

Happy Hummer 02-16-2005 10:35 AM

I had 3 past issues of the PALSMA PICASSO AMEX CENTURION magazine and just threw them away last weekend. I will see if I have any extra luggage tags...

4churchill 02-16-2005 03:02 PM

thanks happy, just let me know and ill send you some shipping money.....can i borrow the e55 too?

4churchill 03-07-2005 07:31 PM

Was anyone able to find any of their Centurion Items? I have to make my presentation next Thursday, and these things would really help. The allure of the Black Card was a major theme in my paper, and I think, having some part of that, would enhance my grade, and appeal. Thanks!

NU2H2 03-07-2005 11:08 PM

How does one get the "Black" Amex I have the platinum and have had gold just wondering what the criteria is for the Centurian
TIa
Jonathan

4churchill 03-07-2005 11:10 PM

150k a year spending
Outstanding Credit
and pay a 2500 a year fee

People are invited to get the card, you cannot request it, to the best of my knowledge

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ 03-07-2005 11:11 PM

Phil
You can have your CPA make a recomendation for You or business manager but You yourself can not request one. It's stupid but it is the quick way to get invited to have one if you really want one. I really do not see the finacial wisdom in it. To pay someone $2500 to use a card You pay the money back monthly anyway. It's like getting a payday check loan till next month. Go to Your bank and get a line of credit with a debit card and if necessary carry a letter of line of credit from Pres., CEO or Owner in some cases, to have in brief case. It is quicker less trouble and You would be amazed if a person is looking for it, how impressed someone who understands finaces like another banker at the other end of the country is. If You arrainge it properly It is just as good and if you pay it back before end of the month no int. set up right and no $2500 fee. It is not black but spends just as good.
Now for the comedy relief.
I wish You would have brought the subject back up sooner. Now I do not have time to go out and jump through all the hoops to get one to loan You for your class.
Darn, let this be a lesson to You do not put of till tomorrow what you could have done today.
If You had stayed on top of this back when you brought it up someone would have remembered to take care of You.

TAZ

mstams 03-07-2005 11:12 PM

No, but I'd be glad to send you one of my plain old credit card bills (free shipping)...

NU2H2 03-07-2005 11:58 PM

Ok so let me get this straight, you have to spend 150K a year on the amex card and pay $2500 a year for the right to do so and you have to be invited to get one...
Hmmm sound like a cool card to show off with but not sure if I qualify
Thanks though
Jonathan

Tully 03-08-2005 01:35 AM

check ebay...plenty of that **** up there...mags...tags..etc...decent prices too

Happy Hummer 03-08-2005 10:46 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4CHURCHILL:
Was anyone able to find any of their Centurion Items? I have to make my presentation next Thursday, and these things would really help. The allure of the Black Card was a major theme in my paper, and I think, having some part of that, would enhance my grade, and appeal. Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I could not find one of those damn luggage tags. The airport people might have even stole them off the bags. I just saw some on ebay...now I know why they take them off the bags...