Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Obama Wins!!!!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35900)

DRTYFN 11-06-2008 08:41 PM

Re: Obama Wins!!!!!

Who's the idiot? :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmY4Q-HHhaA

Karsun 11-06-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
WHOA!!! Are you kidding? The panhandle of FL is largely Republican, but I thought you'd vote Obama. I didn't see that coming.

LOL I've been saying I was voting for McCain for a while now. Someone doesn't read my crap. :(

RubHer Yellow Ducky 11-06-2008 08:47 PM

I read...

i'm still waiting for those 2 kids to answer my questions... ?

brad_p 11-06-2008 09:09 PM

I didnt vote at all.

KenP 11-06-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
And we all know who the Democrats will blame for anything that happens.

The media will be blaming the Republicans for every holdup of liberal legislation.

Or maybe after The Chosen One doesn't do as he promised once too often they'll finally investigate Ayers and the rest of those crooks Obama is pals with.

KenP 11-06-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brad_p
I didnt vote at all.

Then you don't have a voice.:D

brad_p 11-06-2008 09:45 PM

I work across the state so i couldnt, i would have voted republican and i knew louisiana would have went republican without my vote so i figure i was good.

splne1 11-07-2008 07:48 AM

http://www.dancollinscartoons.com/Hu...Pullout_fs.jpg

hahaha still love this toon!!

KenP 11-07-2008 01:44 PM

Pretty funny!

tyler1bo 05-05-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed G.
Bush is, was and will always be a idiot. He was the President so he is ultimately resposible for all that happened on his watch, especially the last 4 years. Bush was a incompetent leader who surrounded himself with people who had their own agendas that were not in the best interest of America or the American people. The Republican Party is in ruin and has made themselves a party of fools, come on Palin is the best they could do for VP :notallthere:. Obama is facing the biggest mess any President has ever faced. Thank god that he's intelligent and has great command of the english language:).
Obama + America = :grouphug: = :dancingbanana: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republicans + Bush = :OWNED: !!!!!!!!!!

Still support him? The man can't even answer a simple question without a teleprompter..he has no clue of anything. He hasn't done one thing positive in this entire term but spend away everyone's money.

DRTYFN 05-06-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D-MAX
:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
no i'm not a wagon jumper but this country needs change. i'll never trust a republican after bush.

How's your a s s hole feeling now?

DRTYFN 05-06-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

i will be the first to admit that i am racist or whatever, i don't like blacks, but i know with obama this country will be in better hands than mcCain. with obama as president it brings hope to people. it sends a message that america is not corrupt as it seems.

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
You have anything to say about your previous comments?

tyler1bo 05-06-2011 04:29 AM

Hahaha..that's funny

ssgharkness020147 05-10-2011 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ed G.
1. Healthcare - pass a bill to reform our health insurance system. Make it more affordable to small businesses and the middle class.

2. Energy - invest more money in alternative energy and start drilling in Alaska. No more having our countries energy program controlled by foreign countries and big US oil companies.

3.The Wars in Iraq / Afganistan - End it now. get our troops home. The Iraqi government should be able to stand on its own. It's time to let the Iraqi people fight for the own freedom. Quit farting around in Afganistan, send more troops and do what it takes to capture and kill Bin Laden.

4. Tax Reform - don't know where to start.

5. Invest in America - create good jobs by rebuilding our infrastucture and develope an energy program that will eventually free us from our large dependance on foreign countries to provide our huge energy needs.

The biggest change I'm looking for with Obama is to find answers to our problems not just push it off to future generations.

1: Healthcare... I'm not going to even comment.

2: Obama drilling in Alaska, are you ****ing kidding? Hasn't happened yet and it isn't going to. Enjoying your $4.00 a gallon gasoline yet?

3: Iraq and Afghanistan. Explain to me how he's different than Bush in this regard?

4: Thank god he wasn't able to "reform" taxes.

5: Invest in America. Or continue to sell it to China.

Quote:

The biggest change I'm looking for with Obama is to find answers to our problems not just push it off to future generations.

You mean by creating things like massive spending programs, "stimulus" funds, creating an unsustainable healthcare program, massive government expansion, soaring debt, and possible inflation worries? I'm sure you're glad he didn't do any of those things.

ssgharkness020147 05-10-2011 08:02 AM

Paging Stockstar.

Quote:

Originally Posted by StockStar
WTF. :lame: this is'nt the place to flex your political stance. There are plenty of forums that will allow you to express yourself about politics, but this isnt the one. :raar:

Here is one for you. Enjoy
http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/

jessica001 07-05-2011 12:10 PM

But also Obama is not doing anything special. I mean i had lots of expectations from him but he did not fulfill those.

OrangeCrush 07-13-2011 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRTYFN
How's your a s s hole feeling now?

:iagree:

Mark

williamtime 08-04-2011 10:01 AM

I hate Obama

ssgharkness020147 11-06-2011 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessica001
But also Obama is not doing anything special. I mean i had lots of expectations from him but he did not fulfill those.

You know the president is a failure when the (movie) spambot takes the time to stop advertising and express their displeasure in our rookie in chief.

Z06RB 05-12-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :dancingbanana:
no i'm not a wagon jumper but this country needs change. i'll never trust a republican after bush.

How is that hope and change working out for you.