Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!! (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41968)

Devine H2 12-05-2012 10:19 PM

Re: LIFTED HUMMERS THREAD!!

Thanks man!.. will do.. your the second person who has said good things about him and his work.. I'll shoot him a PM!..Appreciate it!

guruerror 12-05-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devine H2
Thanks bro!... Hopefully we can get some more Lifted H2 pics up in here!!....Since I'm new to the forum and dont know any better I apologize if this is a silly question, but does "Big Black" and "Roushdemon" still do frequent posts?.. I saw there rig's posted on this thread some time ago and they both look sick!....I'm looking at getting a brush guard, roof rack (ladder) and some sort of light bar .. I saw this light bar on a H1 and love the look of it... along with the headlights!.. does anyone have this set up on there truck? or something similar to it?

I've seen a couple trucks around here sporting those light bars...timgco has one plus he did a lower grille mod to get a lower set.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ght=led+grille

Big.Z.hummin 12-05-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devine H2
Thanks man!.. will do.. your the second person who has said good things about him and his work.. I'll shoot him a PM!..Appreciate it!

I had the very first demonguard made by Andres other than the one he has..let me tell you the thing was awesome, got the most comments, and completely saved my truck when i hit a brick wall going head on at like 20 mph

Devine H2 12-05-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guruerror
I've seen a couple trucks around here sporting those light bars...timgco has one plus he did a lower grille mod to get a lower set.

http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/s...ght=led+grille

Ya that's what I'm talking about!.. Nice!...Help's seeing them actually on a
H2.. appreciate the post..Very nice set up

Devine H2 12-05-2012 10:58 PM

Sorry to hear about your collision.. but glad to hear the demonguard saved your truck!.... must be some top notch tubing material he uses...I perfer the thicker tube "look"... I've seen some brush guards on trucks in person and online and the tubing is too thin for my liking..Thank you for another recommendation for Team Andres!!!... I'll give him a holla

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big.Z.hummin
I had the very first demonguard made by Andres other than the one he has..let me tell you the thing was awesome, got the most comments, and completely saved my truck when i hit a brick wall going head on at like 20 mph

ROUSHDEMON 12-07-2012 11:42 PM

Thanks guys!! Yes still around DevineH2, Nice looking rig man! Looks great. Hit me up if you're interested in a DemonGuard, just finished one for another member in this forum, it's getting powder coated now.:dancingbanana:

I gotta get some updated pics of mine........ got bigger lights and tires are more wore out hahaha:raar:

Devine H2 12-08-2012 01:47 AM

Hey Andres!

Thanks man. Appreciate the compliment!! ..Your rig is sick!!..Was actually inspirational in my selection of wheels and lifting of my truck...

Your putting even bigger tires on your rig? Aren't those pitbulls like 41.5x16??? What do you have now??? Please post some pics!! I gotta see this freakazoid!!

Oh btw..sent ya a pm!!

Matt

Devine H2 12-10-2012 08:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Update! .. Finally installed!!.. Magnaflow dual exhaust and K&N cold air intake!!..Not only does it sound and look mean as hell now, but I've noticed a considerable amount of HP/torque increase compared to the stock pieces

ROUSHDEMON 12-11-2012 03:21 AM

Look good! can you hear your exhaust now over your tires?:clapping: If mine are loud I KNOW yours are uber loud, used to have those.

Devine H2 12-11-2012 03:31 AM

Ha. Yes actually I can.. It's just loud enough. I didn't want a overly loud obnoxious exhaust, but loud enough to make its presence know when you step on the gas pedal... I had a set of 35's Trailgrapplers on 22 Rockstars for about a month before switching up to the 40" Mudgrapplers and yes there is a noise difference, but honestly it's not much louder and actually rides better with the fatter wheels and tires ( and looks better )..

Bimmer9938 12-16-2012 08:23 AM

Did someone say my name?

Devine H2 12-16-2012 11:31 PM

Ha ha Big Black Boykin!! ..The legendary "Big Black SUT" is in the house!!!..glad to see your still around!..one of the baddest rigs on the planet!

tyler1bo 12-17-2012 05:33 AM

Word ^^^

ROUSHDEMON 12-18-2012 06:48 AM

So the DemonGuard finally came back from powder coating and forum member HUFFADDER drove up from ATL to pick it up. Snapped some pics with our very dirty rigs and just wanted to share them. His H2 looks freaking sick after everything that he's been planning for a year came together.

He promised to make a thread for his rig from beginning to end with pics so that will come soon. He's got top notch stuff in it and it's truely one of the best and coolest Hummers that I have ever seen.

Here are some pics of his DemonGuard on his truck after install.

Thanks Jason!:beerchug:

HUFFADDER 12-18-2012 07:45 AM

Thankyou Very much my man! I can't say enough about the craftsmanship of your work...I am Very Happy with it!!! If anybody is in the market fr a "REAL BRUSHGUARD" then there is really only one choice in my opinion & that's the the one Andres (ROUSHDEMON) makes! Thanks again & I will post a thread very soon with pics and details of my "Zombie Response Vehicle"...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON
So the DemonGuard finally came back from powder coating and forum member HUFFADDER drove up from ATL to pick it up. Snapped some pics with our very dirty rigs and just wanted to share them. His H2 looks freaking sick after everything that he's been planning for a year came together.

He promised to make a thread for his rig from beginning to end with pics so that will come soon. He's got top notch stuff in it and it's truely one of the best and coolest Hummers that I have ever seen.

Devine H2 12-18-2012 09:18 PM

YES!!. Its done!!... Awesome man!!.. Andres did a hell of job with the brush guard...Looks freakin' sick man!... Looks like I'll be next : ) ... Let me know when you free and we'll get together with our rigs!!!

Matt

guruerror 12-18-2012 10:43 PM

You guys are really making me want one...
...I've gotta find a coupon...lol

guruerror 12-19-2012 02:31 PM

You're "very dirty rigs?" LOL! They both look clean as hell to me!

Those guards are awesome...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROUSHDEMON

ROUSHDEMON 12-19-2012 10:09 PM

hahaha, thanks man.

But actually that's some contrast and sharpening picture effects, you can't tell on Jason's but my truck is dirty as hell, haven't washed it in months.

Now, when I go offroading you can't even see the black......... I think I have some pics of that somewhere lol

Devine H2 12-19-2012 10:14 PM

Both trucks are sick!... Awesome work on the bruch guard Andres!!...Cant get much better than a lifted H2 sitting on 40's!!