Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Day at the beach... (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37853)

CONRAD II 07-11-2009 05:40 AM

Day at the beach...

3 Attachment(s)
Destin Florida 7/09/09:D
Attachment 51294

Attachment 51295

Attachment 51296

frenzy1 07-11-2009 11:41 AM

Re: Day at the beach...

great pics !! MORE !!!!!!!!

dvl57 07-11-2009 02:28 PM

how is Destin?

I hear it's a great place to take your family.

I definitely want to visit Destin.

Hope you had a great time.

porschett 07-11-2009 09:23 PM

I think you really need to get more than 3' off the payment to really say you're on the beach!

Rico001 07-12-2009 01:47 AM

Thought the area looked familiar.
At first I thought it was Panama City Beach about 60 miles East of there.
Hope you had a great time there.:jump:
~Richard

ROX 07-13-2009 07:29 AM

You're truck looks great! The slantback is definitely unique! However, the thread title is "a day at the beach", not "some pics on the shoulder of the road.
...;) :D

2of4 07-17-2009 02:33 AM

Where did you find the slant back? It looks really good!

H2R 07-17-2009 11:17 AM

"A day beside the road" ;) I get beat up too because I dont offroad my lifted truck very much as well. FWIW, I like the back cover and your truck is nice too. Black sure is hard to keep clean.

CONRAD II 07-18-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROX
You're truck looks great! The slantback is definitely unique! However, the thread title is "a day at the beach", not "some pics on the shoulder of the road.
...;) :D

If u missed it, there is a friggan beach 20 feet from the road, and I was on it all day!!! I wheel my hummer all the time and if it wasn't illegal you could rest assured that I would have been all over that beach with my rig.

CONRAD II 07-18-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porschett
I think you really need to get more than 3' off the payment to really say you're on the beach!

:lame:You are the self proclaimed parking expert. Remember, you don't even need a rearview camera, no matter what!!!! Thought you, of all people, could appreciate an good non camera assisted parking job on the side of the road. :raar: I p-o-s-t-e-d a pic of my hummer that I took while I WAS AT THE BEACH. I could understand the humor if I never wheeled my h2, but give me a friggan break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vandy0090 07-18-2009 05:18 PM

that truck is sex bro... my wife is trying to get me to buy another one (an sut) and that just about made up my mind. very nice

porschett 07-19-2009 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CONRAD II
:lame:You are the self proclaimed parking expert. Remember, you don't even need a rearview camera, no matter what!!!! Thought you, of all people, could appreciate an good non camera assisted parking job on the side of the road. :raar: I p-o-s-t-e-d a pic of my hummer that I took while I WAS AT THE BEACH. I could understand the humor if I never wheeled my h2, but give me a friggan break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, chill out. It's a grat pic.:perfect10s: My comments about backing are from 30+ years of doing it without a backup camera. Sorry if I offended you in any way!:OWNED:

CONRAD II 07-19-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by porschett
Dude, chill out. It's a grat pic.:perfect10s: My comments about backing are from 30+ years of doing it without a backup camera. Sorry if I offended you in any way!:OWNED:

No hard feeling here either:)..... however, after thinking about the whole thing for a little while I do agree that porschett and frenzy1 have a point. So in order to pacify some of my fellow forum members, I have decided to go back to the beach next week. This time however, I'm going further east to some beaches that allow riding on them. I should have a TON of pics of my H2 actually ON THE BEACH. :fdance::fdance:Now EVERYONE will be happy!!!!!!!!!!! (Especially me, bc I'm going back!!!!!!!!!!!):jump:

Boss Hoss 07-19-2009 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CONRAD II
This time however, I'm going further east to some beaches that allow riding on them.

There are no beaches here that allow you to drive on them without a special permit.

Boss Hoss 07-19-2009 09:21 PM

Oh and good luck with those tires, the sand is very soft and deep in many places.

CONRAD II 07-20-2009 03:18 AM

Thanks for the heads up BOSS, but my friends are living in Water Colors and told me about needing a pass. I think the pass cost $140.00 and is good for the entire year, but the ticket is $200 if you get caught without a pass. I think I'm going to just take my chances bc I prob will only make it out there once this year anyway.........:shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::D:D:D:D