Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photos of YOUR H2 (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What other toys do you have? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42044)

PaHumBug 10-27-2011 05:31 PM

What other toys do you have?

1 Attachment(s)
We can all agree that we have great tastes in vehicles, what else do you have? I've seen some cool cars (Roush, 5thGen). Any bikers on here? Here is my fair-weather baby; Last weekend I took a ride to Kinzua Resevoir in the Allegheny Nat'l Forest, beatiful place with lots of twisties, the picture doesn't do the fall colors justice.

atomicgoofball 10-27-2011 05:59 PM

Re: What other toys do you have?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaHumBug
We can all agree that we have great tastes in vehicles, what else do you have? I've seen some cool cars (Roush, 5thGen). Any bikers on here? Here is my fair-weather baby; Last weekend I took a ride to Kinzua Resevoir in the Allegheny Nat'l Forest, beatiful place with lots of twisties, the picture doesn't do the fall colors justice.

Wow gorgeous!!

2010_5thgen 10-27-2011 06:19 PM

ive had many toys in my short time( im 28). many have gone. had a pretty bad ass polaris predator 500 for a while and sold it right when i got the hummer. my wifes got a camry. i have the hummer

silverado 2500 plow truck

and my camaro, which is my pride and joy...i love this car. lots and lots of mods. about 460RWHP and pretty much converted into a race car. thinking about completely converting it for NASA/SCCA racing.

heres some pictures of my past cars.

man i miss that escalade....

Dash 10-27-2011 07:13 PM

I like toys......Orangecrush and I have similar collections !! This is my favorite toy...but the one I spend the least amount of time on ;)

2010_5thgen 10-27-2011 07:20 PM

BUSA!!!! love the busa. is that actually yours?

Dash 10-27-2011 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
BUSA!!!! love the busa. is that actually yours?

It's all mine.........and me on there holding on !!! haha

Dash 10-27-2011 07:25 PM

I have been really looking closely at your Camaro.....very nice !! Contemplating one myself, I really like the new design !!

atomicgoofball 10-27-2011 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash
I like toys......Orangecrush and I have similar collections !! This is my favorite toy...but the one I spend the least amount of time on ;)

That is a badass pic!

2010_5thgen 10-27-2011 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dash
I have been really looking closely at your Camaro.....very nice !! Contemplating one myself, I really like the new design !!

Thanks. Lots of subtle changes and upgrades on it.

atomicgoofball 10-27-2011 07:45 PM

My other

2010_5thgen 10-27-2011 08:00 PM

that hood looks like mine. VIS? and do you have the original nintendo in your car? that is bad ass! wish i still had my nintendo.....

atomicgoofball 10-27-2011 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen
that hood looks like mine. VIS? and do you have the original nintendo in your car? that is bad ass! wish i still had my nintendo.....

Yessir! Amuse superlegerra replica hood! And yeah man og Nintendo in there so the ladies can play contra and Mario brothers 3, my personal face mike Tyson's punch out!

guruerror 10-28-2011 02:06 AM

The Polaris...

The Sky...

The Z28 project...

charles06 10-28-2011 04:11 AM

5 Attachment(s)
2006 Porsche Cayman S

Can't remember how to get the pictures to show up...

tyler1bo 10-28-2011 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by charles06
2006 Porsche Cayman S

Can't remember how to get the pictures to show up...

Beautiful!! I'm such a Porsche fan, only thing I would do is change the wheels IMO ;) BUT it's not my vehicle..Bet it drives great. The mid engine is truly awesome :jump:

2010_5thgen 10-28-2011 12:55 PM

next car...porsche...for sure. love your cayman. white is the way to go too. looks awesome.:clapping:

charles06 10-28-2011 01:09 PM

Thanks for the compliments. The wheels tend to look better in person, but I didn't get them for looks as much as performance. They weigh a few pounds less than stock at each corner. Plus, I found them right down the street from me...kind of ramdom.

And, yes, the car handles amazingly. I need to hit the track at some point, but I don't really want to beat on the tires, brakes, etc. I have enough expenses right now.

2010_5thgen 10-28-2011 01:20 PM

That cars meant to handle the track amazingly.....that wouldn't be beating on it lol. Its amazing what a good set of forged wheels will do for a car. My wheels weigh like 5lbs a piece, less than stock.

PaHumBug 10-28-2011 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I knew there would be some cool toys around here...

Charles is that a Rally Fighter in your sig pic? Do you have one of those??? I got to sit in one once, those things are badass.

Here are some more of mine; The blue one I built, and still have, but it needs a new engine. The yellow one I rebuilt and sold a couple years ago.

atomicgoofball 10-28-2011 04:19 PM

wow you guys sure have some great taste in toys!!

That porsche is SEXXAAAY!