Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Off Topic (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Your screen names? (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1790)

TROUBLE 12-21-2005 01:02 PM

I started this on another thread...

How did you come up with your screen name, alias whatever you want to call it.( ie mu hum, tootsie, hihummer etc...)?

TROUBLE 12-21-2005 01:02 PM

How did you come up with your screen name, alias whatever you want to call it.( ie mu hum, tootsie, hihummer etc...)?

HummBebe 12-21-2005 01:11 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TROUBLE:

How did you come up with your screen name, alias whatever you want to call it.( ie mu hum, tootsie, hihummer etc...)? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HummBeBe

Hummer part is obvious.

BeBe is "southern" for Baby Pronounced Bay-Bay

I am also a huge Giants fan..... HuMMM Baby!

Like that!

SteveRH 12-21-2005 01:13 PM

SteveRH = Steve from RIVETHEAD (my band)
http://www.RIVETHEADonline.com
http://www.myspace.com/RIVETHEAD
http://www.broadjam.com/RIVETHEAD

BlueTJCO 12-21-2005 01:26 PM

STEVERH, your band ****ing rocks man! I'm big into the "underground" rock scene here in Denver and just checked out your site....... You guys sound really good man!~

SteveRH 12-21-2005 01:34 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mooncricket:
STEVERH, your band ****ing rocks man! I'm big into the "underground" rock scene here in Denver and just checked out your site....... You guys sound really good man!~ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thank you very much man!!! We're busting our asses trying to get to bigger stages! Let me know of any places I can promote in Denver! I'd love to get a gig and be able to hit the slopes the same day!!!

JamesT 12-21-2005 01:42 PM

My screen name JamesT comes from my late Great Uncle JamesT Sr. who used this screen name during WWII. He used this name to communicate enemy position and strategies to the Pentagon on a top secret forum that was being used. While this forum was left over from WWI, it was still active and quite effective.

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits

HIHUMMER 12-21-2005 02:06 PM

Always a smarta$$!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">used this screen name during WWII. He used this name to communicate enemy position and strategies to the Pentagon on a top secret forum that was being used. While this forum was left over from WWI, it was still active and quite effective.

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JamesT 12-21-2005 02:10 PM

Aint that the pot calling the kettle?????<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Always a smarta$$!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">used this screen name during WWII. He used this name to communicate enemy position and strategies to the Pentagon on a top secret forum that was being used. While this forum was left over from WWI, it was still active and quite effective.

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JamesT 12-21-2005 02:12 PM

I can only imagine why yours is HIHUMMER <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Always a smarta$$!!!

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HIHUMMER 12-21-2005 02:16 PM

If you have a theory, I would LOVE to hear it!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
I can only imagine why yours is HIHUMMER <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Always a smarta$$!!!

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HIHUMMER 12-21-2005 02:17 PM

who? little 'ole me????

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JamesT:
Aint that the pot calling the kettle?????<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:
Always a smarta$$!!!

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

JamesT 12-21-2005 02:31 PM

Check your PM...too graphic for public<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:

Always a smarta$$!!!

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ree 12-21-2005 02:37 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TROUBLE
How did you come up with your screen name, alias whatever you want to call it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[Boring]initials[/Boring]

Albie 12-21-2005 02:42 PM

Government Name

HIHUMMER 12-21-2005 02:43 PM

Okay..before a rumor gets started...HI are my initals. Not a question...not a state of mind...etc...

Initals...that's all. very boring.

Check your PM...too graphic for public<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HIHUMMER:

Always a smarta$$!!!

PhilD has a similar story but it was him in WWII communicating for the Brits </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

alldunn 12-21-2005 03:05 PM

ALLDUNN is what I have on my personalized plate on the H2. My last name is Dunn.

KenP 12-21-2005 03:54 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alldunn:
ALLDUNN is what I have on my personalized plate on the H2. My last name is Dunn. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's not Done?

alldunn 12-21-2005 06:38 PM

NO DAMNIT it's not DONE....

12-21-2005 06:54 PM

it's how i got to school, but someone already used the better one, so i had to go shorter.